• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON HOF Artists needed

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
  • I don't know if you've seen my D/P Rips on TSR, But you can use those if you want:
    Pokemon_Pearl_Diamond_Pokmon_Sum-1.png

Pokemon_Pearl_Diamond_HP_Bars.png

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    This game sounds cool! ^^

But I was also wondering... Say I wanted to make a game, but it's not Pokemon-related but has atleast two Pokemon in the game, could I still post it on this forum? I know, I'll have to make my own thread about it. 8D So, is it alright to do something like this on the forum or is it a no no?

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
    Years
  • 3. Character Sprites: I have almost all of the Character Sprites for Pokemon D/P so contact me if you want the Character Sprites:
    Hero1.png
    Heroine1.png
    NPC53.png

4. Trainer Sprites: I have almost all of the Trainer Sprites for Pokemon D/P so contact me if you want the Trainer Sprites:
    trainer003.png
    trainer037.png
    trainer068.png
    I would like those but I don't have D/P stuff and the best thing I could do is
    maybe sprite fakemon and maybe trainers.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • I would like those but I don't have D/P stuff and the best thing I could do is
    maybe sprite fakemon and maybe trainers.

Well, it doesn't matter whether you have those D/P stuff. Find the pics on spriteresources.com and edit them into RMXP format that can be used directly in pokemon essentials then I'll send all the D/P sprites I currently have to you.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Okay I've posted a D/P graphics project quest so hopefully someone will be interested in that. When I get the full set of D/P pictures I will share and try to persuade Poccil to replace the old Pokemon R/S/E pics with the D/P graphics in the next release of Pokemon essentials...

evanescencelord

Team Magma ******
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    hmmm. If u still need animtions made, I would be happy to make the animations for you cuz i need to make some for my game too. I have 2 other images with pokemon game animations but its too hard to make it without a blank RMXP animation grid or guide/tutorial or something to start u off, so i'll see what i can find becuz i made one recently but all the animations are half split and cut off if u know what i mean.
    ^_^

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • hmmm. If u still need animtions made, I would be happy to make the animations for you cuz i need to make some for my game too. I have 2 other images with pokemon game animations but its too hard to make it without a blank RMXP animation grid or guide/tutorial or something to start u off, so i'll see what i can find becuz i made one recently but all the animations are half split and cut off if u know what i mean.
    ^_^

Of course I need animation badly. I'd appreciate it very much if you can make animation for me, better to be in D/P or FR/LG style.

evanescencelord

Team Magma ******
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    Of course I need animation badly. I'd appreciate it very much if you can make animation for me, better to be in D/P or FR/LG style.

I made one by myself of the flamethrower animation,I tried it, the pics are not in line(parallel) but i tried it and made my own animation with it. enjoy

dont forget to give credit for making it.
    ^_^

evanescencelord

Team Magma ******
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    Flmathrower Animations

I made one by myself of the flamethrower animation,I tried it, the pics are not in line(parallel) but i tried it and made my own animation with it. enjoy

^_^

I did not rip the sprite sheet, only made them into animations.
    Give credit to wormintheworks for ripping it.
    Give credit to me(Evanescencelord) for making them into animations.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • I made one by myself of the flamethrower animation,I tried it, the pics are not in line(parallel) but i tried it and made my own animation with it. enjoy

^_^

I did not rip the sprite sheet, only made them into animations.
    Give credit to wormintheworks for ripping it.
    Give credit to me(Evanescencelord) for making them into animations.

I see. So can you please tell me how to make it into animation? I have no idea how to use those pictures...

evanescencelord

Team Magma ******
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    Which ones I'll try animations

I f u make some could u send me them too cuz i really need them

I see. So can you please tell me how to make it into animation? I have no idea how to use those pictures...

I just put them into an order, it took me ages to get that right i tried 3 then 4 and 7,etc..
    It is very time consuming..

Last edited:
    Back