• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON HOF Artists needed

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
  • Or Maybe this is more like it the complete attack sprites!
    only took 2 minutes
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd318/khuu7/AttackSprites.png

AttackSprites.png

Sorry, what I mean by the RMXP format is that you need to split the sprites from this picture and make it capable of being used in RMXP.

evanescencelord

Team Magma ******
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    HERES ANOTHER ONE I MAD EIN LIKE 6 MINUTES.
    IT WORKS COMPLETELY.
    ^_^

I did not rip the sprite sheet, only made them into animations.
    Give credit to wormintheworks for ripping it.
    Give credit to me(Evanescencelord) for making them into animations.

Sorry, what I mean by the RMXP format is that you need to split the sprites from this picture and make it capable of being used in RMXP.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • HERES ANOTHER ONE I MAD EIN LIKE 6 MINUTES.
    IT WORKS COMPLETELY.
    ^_^

I did not rip the sprite sheet, only made them into animations.
    Give credit to wormintheworks for ripping it.
    Give credit to me(Evanescencelord) for making them into animations.

It looks good, thanks a lot. But I wonder how you manage to make them into animations. I added the picture into the graphics/animation folder but no animation is shown...

It looks good, thanks a lot. But I wonder how you manage to make them into animations. I added the picture into the graphics/animation folder but it seems that I have to edit the animation to make it appear in my game. How can I do that?

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Hi Guys, this is Hall Of Famer. I'm now need the D/P style bag images and bag screens badly so I'd appreciate it very much if anyone of you can split this picture and turn it into RMXP format. I'd like to do anything in return, for all the sprites and other graphics(probably even the kanto and Orange Islands maps) in return. Have a good time and I'm looking forward to hearing something from you.
    dp_hub.png

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Hi Guys, this is Hall Of Famer. I'm now need the D/P style bag images and bag screens badly so I'd appreciate it very much if anyone of you can split this picture and turn it into RMXP format. I'd like to do anything in return, for all the sprites and other graphics(probably even the kanto and Orange Islands maps) in return. Have a good time and I'm looking forward to hearing something from you.
    dp_hub.png

No one is interested in this deal? I consider it's completely fair to exchange D/P sprites for D/P style bag screens, isn't it? I'm sorry if you guys don't think it that way, please inform me what you need exactly if this is the case...:(

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    dp_hub.png

No one is interested in this deal still? Pathetic...

Back