• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 14)

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    "Ow!" Natalie cried as she got hit hard in the head again. She looked around and then at Aero. "Aero?" she asked and then looked at Rave. Natalie followed him to Yoshi and Lilith. She looked at Yoshi and sensed something was wrong. She stayed quiet for a moment before asking, "...Is everything all right?"

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi starred at Natalie then stood up showing her the bandage with tiny droplets of blood on it wrapped around Liliths head. "And yes a boy named Jolon must of ordered the attack. He wanted to go look for you but i tried to trick him. Seems he had people follow him. So i tackled him kicked him into the street and he got ran over by random things. Snivs starred at Nixie. "My trainer lost his whole city because of the rockets. but i think we should find the director of team rocket and finish this once and for all!" Snivs said to Nixie while holding her hand which he didn't realized he had done until after his long speech. Yoshi was still thinking. (when are they gonna kiss) he giggled then focused on Natalie again. "So i guess you had memory loss." Yoshi said remembering her say "I see something blue" when she fell down earlier. "oh i also found this." Yoshi said handing her, her knife.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Nixie nodded squeezing Snivs hand "I agree with you there"

Lilith smiled at the two Pokemon. "I don't think it's wise for us to split up again. Staying in a group is much safer." she said to Yoshi and Natalie after a moment of thinking. We're weakest when we're alone she thought.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Natalie listened to Yoshi quietly as he talked to Lilith. "So I guess you had memory loss," he said. "I don't remember," Natalie replied. "Oh, I also found this," said Yoshi, handing Natalie's knife to her. "Oh!" she said, and got it from him. "Where was it?"

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "well i found it in the bushes" Yoshi told her. Yoshi turned and saw Rave stare at Nixie and Snivs then flew out the window looking for something. Yoshi thought that Snivs was talking with Rave. Rave mut of went to get Snivs something. Snivs made sure Nixie didn't see what it was. Snivs grabbed the thing that was in raves talons and handed it to Nixie. It was a rose. Snivs hopped of the desk to give it to Nixie with a faint blush Snivs gave the rose to Nixie. Yoshi looked down and smiled. He saw that Snivs was happy again.

Lilliana

Years
    Nixie blushed as Snivs handed her a rose and she smiled happily at him. "I love you" she said quietly so only he heard her. Lilith smiled looking at them "I have a feeling that if something happened to one of them we'd be dealing with a devastated Pokemon" she said to Yoshi she already knew that if something happened to Snivs then Nixie would indeed be devastated.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi felt the same way about Snivs being devastated if he lost Nixie. "I agree." Yoshi knew something was wrong he felt something ticking. His eyes went wide. (slow motion actions now XD) Yoshi quickly returned his pokemon grabbed Nixies pokeball and returned her handed it to Lilith. grabbed Aero, Natalie, and Lilith and jumped out the window as a bomb exploded inside the pokemon center making a huge boom. Yoshi took the hit too the ground injuring his back and the girls got the soft landing. On his belly. He starred at the building. He was thinking of everyone inside of it who just lost their lives because of Team rocket. He felt anger rush through him. he yelled "JOLON I KNOW ITS YOU! QUIT HIDING AND FIGHT!" he yelled in anger as he Stood up and ran behind what used to be the pokemon center.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
    (I feel like making Snivs mad at this part.)
    Jolon smirked as Yoshi ran behind the Pokemon center "Who says I'm hiding!" he yelled his Gible at his side and he smirked more when he saw Lilith run after Yoshi calling out Nixie who materialized between Yoshi and Jolon. "Gible go" Jolon said quietly and before anyone could move the Gible had slammed Nixie against a tree trunk hard before choking her making it so she couldn't breathe.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Snivs got very angry. He charged up to the gible and knocked it into a building then he went into a building took a gun ran up to the gible and aimed it at the gibles head. "YOU SON OF A--- (this part has been cut out due to too many violent words.)" Snivs fired the gun 5 times then ran up to Jolon. He punched Jolon at first. Then he stomped on him. Then he ended Jolons suffering with a painful bullet to the head. "NOONE HURTS NIXIE!!!!!" Snivs yelled at the dead corpse of Gible before coming back to his senses. "ugh...What just happened?" he said looking at Nixie catch her breath.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith stared at Snivs with wide eyes as Nixie ran to him still trying to get her breath back. "Y..you saved...me" Nixie said quietly giving him a swift kiss on the cheek before she fell into his arms hugging him tight.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Snivs blushed when Nixie kissed him. "Are you ok?" he asked her. He then starred up at Lillith. She starred back at him with wide eyes. he was confused about why she was starring at him like that but he ignored it and sat down next to Nixie. He then starred at the pokemon center. The rose he gave to Nixie fell burned to the ground right next to his feet. He felt sad he made Rave do something for nothing since it caught on fire 2 minutes after. He heard a scream inside but Yoshi was already there. Snivs starred in horror as Yoshi ran staright into the flames.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith smiled softly after a moment she was glad Nixie found someone who would kill for her. I wish I had someone like that she thought before jumping when a scream was heard. "Yoshi!" she yelled worriedly as he ran into the fire she was wondering who was still inside.

Nixie snuggled close to Sniv's side "I'm...f..fine" she whispered not believing it herself.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi coughed while he was in there because of inhaling to much smoke. He found somebody sprawled out on the floor. He picked up the girl and starts walking outside he carefully put the girl on the ground falling to one knee. Yoshi starred at Lillith. "I heard your remark, and you know what?" Yoshi said. "I will kill for you." he fell from the smoke getting into his lungs. He dreamed about having a peaceful life. No fighting with team rocket just enjoying himself hanging out with Jaklo, Jason, Natalie, and Lilith. He was dreaming until it became a nightmare. One by One he saw his friends killed while he was forced to stand by and watch. He squirmed a lot in his sleep. When the gun was aimed at Lilith he escaped and jumped in the way. A nightmare he wanted to be over kept going in anyway possible.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith knelt nervously next to Yoshi when his sleep was no longer peaceful "Yoshi wake up" she said shaking him.

Nixie looked over at them before looking back up at Snivs. "I think she has a crush on him" she said quietly as she hugged him.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "yes it is quite impressive, but how exactly do you make sure it sends out the pokemon you want?" Jason questioned his friend looking over a silver pokeball.

"you see the ball is devided into six segments. a top and bottem which are then split into three. using a smaller unit with the same capibility of a pokeball each segment can hold a pokemon. basically its six pokeballs in one so as long as you choose the right one you get the right one." Jason's friend answered.

"yeah whatever." Jaklo groaned

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Snivs giggled. "Yea. Yoshi and Lilith sitting in a tree kis...." he stopped when he was slapped in the back of his head. "sorry" he muttered silently.

Yoshi kept moving. He woke up with a start. "Lilith. I don't feel so good we should find some shelter" he said as he got up and started wandering around.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith grew really worried at that and she followed him hurriedly "I saw a small cave when I was in the woods" she said grabbing a hold of his hand she led him in the direction of the cave making sure the others where following.

Nixie smiled holding Snivs hand as they walked "It's okay" she said happily kissing his cheek again.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Natalie and Aero walking calmly behind Yoshi, Lilith, Snivs, and Nixie. The fire blazed behind them. Ashes started falling down like black snow. Natalie took out Sneasel's Pokeball and tossed it. Sneasel emerged from the Pokeball with little energy. "Sneasel," Natalie started. "Do you feel better?" 
    "Sneasel," Sneasel said weakly. "Guess not," Natalie answered. She turned and looked at the flaming Pokemon Center. "Damn," she said. She called Sneasel back into his Pokeball. Natalie felt strange and started to run. The sky was so filled with smoke, it was pitch black. As she ran, the only thing she could see was Aero's tail flame. As ashes fell on them, Aero's flame increased in size. Natalie looked at it as she ran but didn't say anything. Suddenly, she heard gunshots. She turned and saw a grunt with five large Crawdaunt running behind her. Crap. I need to warn the others, she thought. She sent Yoshi a message saying Careful, behind you there's... but the message was cut off as Natalie had to stop and hide. She dropped to the ground. The grunt came running to her, but suddenly stopped and stared at her. Natalie layed motionless on the ground, eyes wide open despite having a slit throat and wrists. The grunt asked, "Someone killed her already?" He scratched his head. "Oh well. Let's get them!" He pointed at Yoshi and Lilith. The grunt and five Cradaunts hurried behind Yoshi and Lilith. As soon as his back turned, Natalie sat up and flicked him off. 

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith heard the gunshots and looked behind her "Yoshi you go on ahead I'll take care of this" she said pushing him forward as her eyes met Nixie's who nodded.

"You go on with Yoshi, I'm helping Lilith" Nixie said letting go of Snivs hand as the footsteps drew closer.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "hmm i'm glad we got to talk steven. i'll try to keep in touch." Jason shook hands with steven.

Jason and Jaklo walked into the elevator. once they were back on the first floor they walked out into the town.

"now Jaklo its late so i suggest that you challenge the gym tomarrow." Jason said not looking at Jaklo.

"ok i'm exausghted anyways" Jaklo yawned.

they walked to the pokecenter. they were able to rest there for the night.

Back