• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 14)

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Natalie ignored the Noctowl and jumped into the water. She looked around and saw Umbreon's dim yellow rings. Other than that, it was pitch black. Natalie was grateful that she could breathe underwater for a long time. How else would she trick her mom into thinking she was drowned at the bottom of the pool? Natalie swam over to Umbreon and picked him up. She swam up to the surface and placed his limp body on land. Suddenly, something pecked at her head. "Oww..." she said and glared at the Noctowl behind her. "Go away," she said, annoyed. "Pikachu, hit it with another thunderbolt."
    Pikachu used Natalie's back as a stepping stone and hopped onto the Noctowl's back. The Noctowl chirped loudly, trying to get Pikachu off. "Pika... chuuuuuu!" Pikachu shocked it even harder than before. The Noctowl dropped to the ground, but quickly rose and flew away. "I still have some potion," Natalie said, spraying it on Umbreon. The back of Natalie's head was bleeding, but she paid no attention.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "Nixie? Are you ok?" Snivs was concerned and wasn't letting Nixie go. Yoshi looked at Lillith and grabbed her shoulder. He wiped her tears away with his finger. "Don't cry Lillith. All we need to do is defeat their leader. After that we can continue on with our lives." Yoshi said making sure Lillith could hear him. He realized something (how does Team rocket know we even got here?) he thought making sure Lillith couldn't hear those. (no... it cant be..... Is U.n. Owen the leader of Team Rocket. Did he set us up. Is this a trap?) He thought before getting up and offering to help Lillith up by holding out his hand. Snivs stood by Nixies side. If she died he had no reason to live. Life would be no meaning to him.

Umbreon didn't feel well. He coughed a few times before saying "ACHOO" He was catching a fever. His black fur turned pale and his healthy eyes turned white. He coughed again before saying "ACHOO" He tried to walk but fell and threw up onto a bush. Umbreon had a fever. They needed to get him to a Pokemon center and quickly. Rave flew above Natalies head before landing. He saw the Sick pokemon and looked away. He had something in his Talons that he had to show Natalie. He flew up and showed Natalie that Team Rocket now killed pokemon. He showed her Exias now Limp body.

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Natalie's eyes widened. "Team Rocket killed Exia? That's..." her voice trailed off. "Well, Rave, we should probably focus on the live, sick Pokémon over there," she told him, pointing at the sick Umbreon. Suddenly, Natalie was tackled by something hard, like steel. She fell to the ground. "Team Rocket?!" she shouted, but the air was silent. "Aero, make some light," she requested. Aero blew fire and hit what tackled her. "Skarmoryyyyy!" it cried, flying a few feet away and watching them from a safe distance. Natalie grinned at the Skarmory, overjoyed. "Aero, use smokescreen, then fire fang!"
    Aero blew smoke at the Skarmory, then ran over and bit its neck with firey fangs. Natalie threw a pokéball at Skarmory. It shook a bit, but the Skarmory broke out. It flew over to Aero and used steel wing. Aero was thrown backwards, but he returned to his feet and used flamethrower. Natalie threw another pokéball, and the Skarmory was caught this time. The pokéball floated over to Natalie and she put it away. She looked around, just barely realizing something. Yoshi and Lilith were not here. She turned to Rave. "Rave, where is Yoshi and Lilith?" Natalie asked. She called back Pikachu, Sneasel, Dratini, and Sunday.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Rave dropped Exia on the ground and Used his Talons to dig a hole for the dead pokemon. He dropped exia in it and piled dirt on top. A tiny tree started to grow where Exia was buried. Umbreon watched Rave pick him up and Natalie follow Rave closely behind. Rave flew a little faster for the sake of Umbreon. He collapsed when something jumped out and startled him. "Pichu!" the pokemon said then jumped away. Rave flew slowly this time just for another pokemon to jump on his back startling him even more. "Larvitar" The Pokemon yelled happily to be on Raves back like it was a ride. Rave finally led Natalie to Yoshi and Lillith when he collapsed to the ground. The Larvitar jumped around and got hit by Brave Bird because Staravia was tired of the Larvitar playing around. Yoshi threw a pokeball and caught it which made Rave mad. Yoshi took out a notepad and wrote Exia The Treeko Deceased.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    "Are you guys okay?" Natalie asked Yoshi. Aero lied down and started to sleep. Natalie glanced at him and then back at Yoshi and Lilith.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    (OCC: Now starting Chapter four here's where it gets interesting. Since the Pokemon Center was blown up the closest town with a center is Rustboro City. The problem is this city has been taken over by Team Rocket. In this chapter we have to defeat the leader of this group of Team Rocket and free the city but since now Team Rocket will kill anything that breathes it's more dangerous, right before we kill Team Rocket Executive Ryan (the one who grabbed Lilith and got away) he will give us a clue as to who U. n. Owen really is.

Chapter Four
    Nixie looked over at Snivs "I..f..fine" she lied more to herself than to him. After seeing Exia die she was afraid the same would happen to Snivs or one of the others. As Lilith accepted Yoshi's hand to help her up she took in the area around them. The sun was just beginning to set and you could faintly see the sun in the sky. The area itself looked like there had been a fight which there had been. Her head pounded vision a little blurry but she could just faintly make out a bruise forming on Yoshi's face. "Your hurt" she whispered gently brushing her hand over the bruise on his cheek.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Snivs looked at Nixie. "i hope you aren't lieing to me Nixie. I love you to much for a lie to cross my mouth." Snivs said hoping for her to tell the truth. Yoshi starred at Lillith as she brushed her hand across his face
    "Your Hurt"
    she whispered to him. He felt the bruises on his face. "It dosen't matter as long as your safe." (oh yeah and if Yoshi is killed i still wont back down from the RP i would be the person that gives you clues on what to do next. If yoshi is finally killed. Which there is a 5% chance of happening) Yoshi said to Lillith. He then looked and saw Natalie along side Rave and The white Umbreon. Yoshis eyes widened in horror when he saw his Pokemon brother in a feverish look. Yoshi bent down by Umbreons side. He felt Umbreons forhead which was burning hot and Yoshi had to retreat his hand from the heat. "Umbreon... why did... I let you go alone" Yoshi said starting to cry. "We need to get to Rustboro for Umbreons sake." Yoshi said standing holding umbreon in his arms. He returned Rave and cradled Umbreon in his hands. "I don't want to lose you buddy. I don't want to give you up like i did with Exia. It was my fault He died. I wont let the same thing happen to you." Yoshi said with tears coming down his face.

Lilliana

Years
    (I highly doubt Yoshi will get killed)
    Lilith went back to Yoshi's side wrapping her arms around him. "It's not your fault Exia died Yoshi...it's mine" she whispered.

"I'm scared" Nixie whispered hugging Snivs tight, If I lose him...I would die as well she thought trembling as night finally fell and though the silence they heard Lilith's pokegear beep. Still keeping on arm around Yoshi Lilith pulled it out of her pocket she had received a message and read it aloud "I'm sorry for all the losses you kids have suffered but here's a tip for the next leg of your journey. Rustboro City has been taken over by Team Rocket. There's a small cottage about a mile from the city in which you will find supplies to heal yourselves and your Pokemon, as well as a small bag with each of your names on it with a note just for you and a gift inside them. Sincerely U. n. Owen."

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "how does he know we suffered losses? Has he been watching us?" Yoshi asked confused. "He must know us pretty well if he feels like calling us "kids" i'm 18 years old." Yoshi said a little angry. Snivs starred down at Nixie. "I'm scared to Nixie. But once we get pass the Team Rocket defenses in rustboro city we can help Umbreon. Its a risk i'm willing to take for him. He is like a brother to me. And i'm not going to lose him over a fever. He is family to me and all the other pokemon. We lost Exia and we are not about to lose Umbreon. He is the only one that is like the eldest brother. He is the oldest one here." Snivs stated holding Nixie tight.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith turned tightening her grip on Yoshi when he started getting angry. "Shh, shh" she whispered lightly kissing his cheek. "Our best bet is to go to the cabin the message mentioned, we can make sure all of us are okay and heal our Pokemon." she said calmly.

Nixie whimpered hugging Snivs back tight "I'm afraid they'll take you from me" she cried trembling. Her love for him was so strong he was her reason for living.

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Natalie stayed quiet for a few moments, listening to the conversation being passed between Yoshi and Lilith. "Our best bet is to go to the cabin the message mentioned, we can make sure all of us are okay and heal our Pokemon," said Lilith. "I agree with Lilith," Natalie chimed in. "And maybe, we can try and get Rocket uniforms from somewhere. To make this easier..." she said, her voice trailing off.

Lilliana

Years
    "Maybe" Lilith said in agreement looking at Natalie and then the Pokemon. "First things first though lets get to that cabin and save Umbreon...hopefully there is something there to help with the fact that my head is killing me and I can't see straight." she added after a moment reveling that she had been hit in the head again. She was most likely suffering from a concussion. Nixie nodded in agreement from Snivs arms a place she had no intention of leaving anytime soon.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Umbreon groaned. "Snivs....there are rocket uniforms...behind the bush." Umbreon said in pain. Snivs let go of Nixie for a few minutes to search for the Team rocket uniforms. He found three perfect ones. One for a tall male, another for a short female, and another for a short female. Snivs came back and handed the clothes to the three trainers. Yoshi put Umbreon down for a second and went to go change. He came back and said "You girls might want to get changed into your disguise. We can go straight through the city and make it to the cabin easier." Snivs hugged Nixie and didn't let go this time. Yoshi picked up Umbreon again and whispered into his ear "Your going to be all right buddy, just hang in there."

NightOfRemorse

Years
    Natalie took the clothes from Snivs. Why was there perfect Rocket uniforms just sitting there behind a bush? We're being watched. Natalie went to go change into the uniform and came back, knowing not to complain about how they got them. She frowned slightly, feeling cold with the thin material of the uniform. I'll miss you, coat and scarf, she thought as she placed a cap with a big red "R" on her head. All of a sudden, Skarmory broke out of his pokeball. "Skarmorrryyyyy!" he shrieked angrily and tackled something hiding in the trees. Natalie ran to see, and it was a Rocket grunt with a camera. She touched his heart, and there was no beat. She took the camera and looked through the videos. They recorded almost every event that had been happening. Natalie grimaced and looked at Skarmory. Skarmory flew to Natalie and sat on her shoulder.

Lilliana

Years
    (OCC: The cabin is going to be the first of many safe houses we will encounter on our journey. These Safe houses are places that while we are there Team Rocket does not attack us. U. n. Owen will have left supplies and a hint on what to do next in each safe house)
    Lilith took the uniform and went and got changed not liking having to dress up as Team Rocket. We have to she thought to herself knowing like Natalie did not to complain. "Shall we get started?" she asked rejoining the group feeling a stab of pain go through her still aching head she leaned against a tree putting a hand to her forehead. While this was going on Nixie cuddled close to Snivs speaking as she looked up at him "If your out to avenge Exia count me in. I love you so much and I'll help you with anything." she felt loved and safe as he held her like nothing would hurt her as long as he was there. Over the top of his head she saw a shooting star and made a silent wish that nothing tear them apart.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Snivs starred at Nixie and nodded. "I do want to avenge Exia. They better prepare for the worst because i'm going to avenge Exia and stop their plans." Snivs let her go for a few minutes as he went to train. He came back glowing white. He starred at Yoshi confused as he got taller. He felt himself change in form. He starred at Nixie as his evolution form came into view. He felt stronger and bigger. He felt that he could finally avenge Exia without hesitation. He picked up Nixie and put her on his back. Yoshi starred at his Pokemon. "You evolved." Yoshi said which was quite obvious.

Lilliana

Years
    Nixie giggled when Snivs put her on his back she was happy that her love evolved she hoped to evolve but wasn't ready to yet. "You look so handsome darling" she said happily. Lilith looked over and noticed Snivs had evolved. "When we get somewhere safe I'm going to train some of my Pokemon" she said walking over to Yoshi's side and holding onto his arm.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Snivs blushed when Nixie called him handsome. Yoshi began to walk with Lilith at his side. "wait we have to act like we just got back from patrol, Or else they will see right through us. Sorry Snivs and Nixie. You guys have to get in your pokeballs for this mission." Yoshi said returning Snivs and grabbing Nixie before she fell. "hopefully we will get there before they realize its us." Yoshi said grabbing Liliths hand and making sure she didn't grab it again to maintain their disguises. He looked around. (hopefully they wont mind me holding a sick pokemon) He thought as Rustboro city. Two team rocket grunts gaurding the front let them pass easily through town. When nearing the back gate, The grunts asked him what he was doing. He talked in an evil voice to maintain the disguise "Well i'm going on a scouting mission! do you got a problem with that!" Yoshi said trying hard to maintain the disguise. "Then why is those two girls going with you?" the grunts asked. "Their part of my team. Are you two disobeying the boss?" the grunts looked at him and side stepped out the way. Yoshi continued walking before making sure they were out of hearing range. "That was close." Yoshi said. He grabbed Liliths hand and let Snivs out letting Nixie get back on his back. He held umbreon and cradled him in one arm. They were nearing the cabin. He was glad to be through that city.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilith had held her breath when they were stopped afraid their disguises had been seen through and was currently holding tight to Yoshi's hand. "To close" she said as they reached the cabin and went inside. "First things first lets take care of Umbreon" she said letting go of Yoshi's hand. The cabin was small and had a loft with three beds in it. There was a small kitchen and a fire was going in the fireplace. Resting on the table were three small bags with a note with one of their names on it in front of each bag as well as a letter addressed to them.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi grabbed the one with his name on it. It had medicine that had Umbreons name on it. He didn't argue this time instead he used the medicine on umbreon. Umbreon fell asleep but regain his colors. Yoshi put Umbreon on his bed. He saw Snivs jump on the bed after Nixie got off of his back. Yoshi grinned. "We might be able to defeat the boss if he is here." Yoshi said grinning. "Lilith you should go train Nixie. Me and Natalies first pokemon has already evolved. And im sure Nixie dosen't want to be left out." Yoshi said giving Lilith a kiss on the cheek and fell asleep in between his two Pokemon.

Back