• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:Hourglass Version (Character Bios Added!)

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    All mapping for alpha 1 is complete! (1st-3rd city)

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    So...xD
    Will ya release it?
    It will be released once we have all the scripting done until the first gym. It would go a lot more quickly if we had a scripter who was accessible to help. But until then it could take a while.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • This is actually a really neat idea, I'm guessing things that you do in the past will have an impact later on in the future when you time travel there?

Also, wouldn't it be beneficial if you learned scripting yourself? Not to put a burden on you or anything, but once you learn scripting then progress can go a lot faster and after awhile it's pretty easy to get a hang of.

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    This is actually a really neat idea, I'm guessing things that you do in the past will have an impact later on in the future when you time travel there?

Also, wouldn't it be beneficial if you learned scripting yourself? Not to put a burden on you or anything, but once you learn scripting then progress can go a lot faster and after awhile it's pretty easy to get a hang of.
    I agree with you 100%. But my one issue is that i'm the type of person who learns better from people instead of tutorials. I like learning from people because if I make a mistake that a tutorial has no answer to, I can ask the teacher for help. It sucks :/

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I agree with you 100%. But my one issue is that i'm the type of person who learns better from people instead of tutorials. I like learning from people because if I make a mistake that a tutorial has no answer to, I can ask the teacher for help. It sucks :/

Then learn from tutorials and ask people if you have trouble...

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • I agree with you 100%. But my one issue is that i'm the type of person who learns better from people instead of tutorials. I like learning from people because if I make a mistake that a tutorial has no answer to, I can ask the teacher for help. It sucks :/

Oh, well, if that's the case there is a Beginner's Lounge specifically designed to help new players out with their hacking issues. And if you need a more guaranteed answer (because some threads do go unanswered), you can always hit me up and I'll try to help you with whatever scripting problem you need!

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Having fun on this hack! Can't wait for all to see! ^_^

Years
  • Nice job on the fanmade music! It takes quite some practice to fully compose something like that and insert it into the ROM. A recommendation of mine would be to add some 8-bit parts here and there in your themes to give it a GBA feel, especially on the battle themes but if you're not going for that then do whatever you want, ;)

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Looks interesting, I will be looking forward to play it, cause the time travel thing is a cool idea

phazonruler

veteran
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    Thanks, Bauerklos! Will definitely try to give the themes a more GBA Pokemon feel.

phazonruler

veteran
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    Music Update!
    Here's the trainer battle theme. Sorry if the Youtube link didn't come out correctly, it's my first time posting links here. Edit: fixed the link.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • This hack looks great good job with it i like the idea of ancient pokemon and time travel cant wait for the release I'll be watching this!

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    This hack looks great good job with it i like the idea of ancient pokemon and time travel cant wait for the release I'll be watching this!

Thanks we're trying to get it out ASAP :D We should be making more progress now that I have a better computer

phazonruler

veteran
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    Music Update:
    Here's another song from the OST. This time is a route theme for a snowy area.

Back