• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon I need-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    Quiet, female Togepi nicknamed Kim
    Bold, female, Azurill nicknamed Jodie
    Naive, male, Ponyta nicknamed Ember
    Sassy, female Lapras nicknamed Lucky
    And a Relaxed shiny Dialga, Japanese preferably ^_^
    If anyone could try to breed them for me or can be bothered to make the bred Togepi into Togekiss, It would be appreciated very much! If you don't want to make the Togepi into Togekiss, then I am looking for a shiny stone. But otherwise I don't need one ;3
    I am also looking for heart scales.
    I can offer:
    Shiny Leafeon
    Shiny Gardevoir With Pkrs
    Shiny NidoKing
    Those are all I have at the moment but tomorrow I will have more and will post them.
    I'm going to bed now night ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Hi i am interested in your shiny gardevoir and shiny nidoking....i can get you a ponyta named ember but only a regular lapras...and i could search for an azurill....interested in trading?

Years
    I have a shiny Relaxed Dialga, Wiggleh ;D
    I can breed you all of the other Pokes as well, and evolve Togepi into Togekiss for free.
    PICK ME PLZ ANYA? D8

edit; Cool supermega_boy, but this is Wiggleh's spiffeh thread and I don't think your post belongs in here D8 Want to discuss over PMs if you want to talk? ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2007
    hi every1 im new.....

um hi id luv a shiny leafeon ......but i dont have heart scale sigh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back