• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon I think deserve a evolution / Type/Stat Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years

I always thought the Flying typing was really strange. They should just change the typing to Dragon/Water without an evo imo, it would make him less hard to use against Electric types and he would actually have the typing that would fit him in with the rest of the Dragons.
    Agreed. I thought Gyarados was water/dragon when I first saw it used by Lance.

Personally I think Charizard could do with Fire/Dragon typing and Mewtwo with Psychic/Dark, but it's not a suggestion. Just a wishful thinking on my part.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I personally think Absol needs a evolution I mean it's has high ATK, but that's about it. Also, Gothitelle will probably get a Male counter-part that's Psychic and Fighting, because it's evolution line reminds me of Gardevoir's. But that's just me.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    Tauros > Bouffalant
    Luvdisc > Alomomola
    A Munna Baby.
    Charizard, Aerodactyl and Gyarados no more part Flying-type, instead part Dragon-type.
    Baby Kangaskhan.
    Baby Scyther.
    Pinsir and Heracross Evos.
    An Eeveelution for every type.
    A Jynx Evo, to complete the trio of Babies and Evos with Electabuzz and Magmar.
    Miltank Baby and/or Evo.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
    Agreed with all shengar had to say. I don't think any of those Pokemon, except maybe barring Floatzel, need a change or upgrade. Especially Victini or Gyrados. (Not to mention that would also mean Milotic needs a boost).

I don't think any Pokemon should change the type they are. That would just be messed up, unless they did evolve. If Charizard was changed from Flying/Fire to Dragon/Fire at random next gen, that would unbalance the game.

Liepard and Absol need an evolution, the feline Pokemon have been really neglected. Jynx also deserves to evolve like her two brethren did.

Chu

Chu 4ever
    Years
    Raichu

Raichu is just fine where it is so I disagree, and Raichu is great already!

Porynoir

Cool like that...
    Years
    I think Porygon-Z should have a slight UP-GRADE on speed. It's only 90. Maybe it should be 100.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hi don't revive threads older than a month please!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back