• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ideas!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    I know that these have been posted before, but the threads have slowly become dead and are several months to several years old.

Anyway, I guess I just want to prove that there ARE still new ideas for new Pokemon out there.

Give me your ideas! You can draw pictures if you want, but it'd probably be easier to type up your creation. Try and base your new Pokemon off ideas that haven't been used yet, or type combinations that haven't been used yet in-game. BE CREATIVE!

Here is my idea:

A Steel/Ghost type Pokemon with several evolutions. This type combination has not been used before in any existing games, and I have something perfect that would fit and already exists in reality: a haunted suit of armor.

The first evolution would be a metal visor with wisps of purple smoke coming out of it, almost like a plume on top of a helmet. The final evolution could be a full suit of armor, or maybe just a helmet and torso with two shields as hands. It would probably be high in defense.

Last edited:

Whistler

Questioner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2014
    Oxihoppet. Zombie type. Eats braaaaiinnnssdss. :D

Or I wish they named Golurk Groundead. lol

I want Light Type Pokemon and a Porcupine Pokemon! Blarg. :)
    (Goat Pokemon needed too!!!)

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • A hummingbird pokemon! It could be Grass/Flying with high special and speed stat (higher speed obviously). It could be really small but a surprisingly aggressive pokemon. Also a good opportunity to have an awesome shiny forme. That's what I think anyhow.

Years
  • A dolphin Pokemon, since it's a sea creature that hasn't become a Water Pokemon yet.

I'd probably imagine such Pokemon being pure Water or Water/Ice.

Back