• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Pokemon Images

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
...haha, I'd completely forgotten the original post was about BB code and not smilies. XD; Yes that would make a lot more sense.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
You'd think it would be enough to have :t385: to represent Jirachi, do we really need a BB code when you can just post a sprite from another website?

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
You'd think it would be enough to have :t385: to represent Jirachi, do we really need a BB code when you can just post a sprite from another website?

Except that it would result in a face-sprite like here » :t346: and not into a "Pokémon-sprite" as I guess the OP is talking about. Something like bouncing sprites of the Party Screen would be nice to have. I'm not sure how necessary or something would this be, although I'm pretty sure that, if having to show pokesprites frequently (such as in a sig that displays a party), then it would be far more polite storing the sprites here (and hence having an access code/tag) than hitting Bublapedia/Serebii/Google Cache every time.

Opinion: This is not something that is difficult or time-consuming to do, neither programming-wise or uploading-wise, when taking into consideration all the things that have already been done (*points at newest themes*). But I think it is not that meritory of a change unless putting many pokesprites in posts ends up becoming a major trend. Besides, if we had it, I'd most likely end up abusing it... :D

I see where you all go with this though.

Melody

Banned
Years
I think we should have those little bouncing sprites you see on the party screen. I think Serebii or maybe PE2K does that :>

May I kindly point out that:
This is not SPPf or PE2K!

Ok, with that aside, It's not a terrible idea to add all pokemon sprites, but it isn't something that'd be extremely useful in my POV. (Ok I admit that the S&M people might appreciate it, or people making RMTs, but yeah...not extremely necessary)

Back