• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Impact: Series 2

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
Warning: More brutal violence

Chapter 2

Isaac and Mecha were running down the corridors, knocking out the guards that got in their way until they reached the prison cells containing their comrades. ?Hey, guys!? Isaac said loudly. ?We come to get you guys out of here.?

?Isaac! Mecha!? Rui said in a happy yet surprised tone, but then her expression turned back into sadness.

?Huh? What?s up?? Isaac asked, puzzled of the saddened expressions of his teammates. Even the former Team Rocket agents were saddened; they were evil but not insensitive.

?It?s Black Jack,? Misty replied sadly as she pointed to the screen behind them. ?He?s? he?s dead.?

They turned around to see Black Jack?s motionless body on the floor and shock expressions came on their rescuers? faces. Tears came flowing out of Isaac?s eyes as he turned his attention away from the screen and his comrades while his fists shook with anger and sadness. Despite Black Jack?s cold heart, Isaac saw him more than just a teammate, he saw him as a friend like Ash does.

?C?mon,? Mecha said, trying to hide his sadness. ?Let?s get you guys out of here.?

He aimed his metal paw at the lock and it opened a hatch, revealing a small gun. He fired his weapon at the lock, breaking it down and unlocking the door. ?What are we gonna do?? Rui asked.

?We?re gonna take those punks out ourselves,? Isaac said, who did not turn around to answer her question. ?With or without Black Jack.?

Back at the battlefield, Ash and Wes were now struggling against the possessed pokemon of Team Dark. Now that Black Jack was eliminated at the hands of Samson and Shocker, his teammates had to deal with five of the opposition while they two pokemon each making it five on one.

But Black Jack?s death did not go unpunished for Samson and Shocker; all six of Black Jack?s pokemon attacked them like there was no tomorrow in retribution until a group of grunts came storming in with various weapons ordering Samson and Shocker to take care of Ash and Wes. But that didn?t stop Black Jack?s pokemon as they took their frustrations out on the grunts. Despite the beating the grunts were getting, more and more of them entered the hall to restrain them.

While everyone was distracted, one of grunts crept up to Black Jack?s motionless body. He searched through his pockets and took out what the organisation had been looking for? the Solar Diamond. He then took out an electronic communicator out of his own pocket. ?Sir,? he said. ?I found the diamond.?

?Good,? Lawrence replied through the communicator. ?Place it on the satellite immediately.?

?Yes, sir.?

Without being seen, he quickly ran out of the hall to perform his next task.

While Black Jack?s pokemon were battling the grunts, Ash and Wes knew that they had a battle to finish. They also knew that even with the numbers game was against them, they must win this match.

Ash was having trouble with his battle with his pokemon as Samson and Shocker were teaming up with Berserker against Pikachu and Sceptile. While Samson was looking for a weapon, Pikachu and Sceptile were dealing with their other two.

Pikachu was gaining the upper hand when he placed the dazed Vigoroth?s head and upper body inside a trashcan. ?Okay, Pikachu,? Ash yelled. ?Now use your Iron Tail!?

Pikachu did as he was instructed as he leapt up into the air with his tail glowing vigorously while slamming it on the side of the trashcan knocking down Berserker.

As Sceptile was dealing with Shocker, tossing a steel pipe at his face, Ash noticed Samson picking up a small blue sack. ?What?s in that bag?? Ash thought suspiciously.

The unpredictable Machamp opened it and poured out thousands of tacks with Ash not knowing what his plan was. ?Sceptile!? Ash yelled. ?Attack Samson with your Leaf Blade attack!?

Sceptile gave a small nod and ran towards his target from behind with the leaves on his forelegs vigorously glowing green. Samson, acting instinctively, quickly turned round, grabbed Sceptile by the waist and violently slammed his back onto the tacks, much to his teammates? horror, with Ash and Pikachu being the most shocked.

Intense pain was shown on Sceptile?s face as he slowly rolled onto his front, showing a number of pins stuck onto his back as small droplets of blood slowly trickle out of it. ?Sceptile, return!? Ash yelled as he aimed his pokeball at the injured gecko, zapping him back into it.

After placing Sceptile?s pokeball back onto his belt, he realised that Pikachu was in big trouble since it now became a three on one.

Wes was also having problems of his own as he and his pokemon, Espeon and Umbreon, had to deal with the crazed Rottweiler the Houndoom and the possessed Mincer the Aggron; both of them were withstanding every attack.

While Rottweiler was attacking Umbreon, Espeon was weakened and dazed while Mincer was setting up a table and placed it diagonally next to the steel wall, looking to slam Espeon into it.

He placed Espeon onto the table and walked back a few distances. Umbreon and Wes noticed what was going on. ?I got an idea,? Wes thought.

?Umbreon!? he yelled. ?Stand in between Espeon and Aggron!?

Umbreon became hesitant at first because of what might happen if he did but as he looked into the eyes of his trainer he knew that could trust him. With that he leapt between Mincer and Espeon.

Mincer, without realising that Umbreon was there, began to charge forward like battering ram. ?Umbreon!? Wes yelled. ?Save Espeon and get out of the way!?

Umbreon towards Espeon and tackled him out of harm?s way. Realising that Rottweiler was about to attack him, he jumped out of the way, making Mincer slam his body onto Rottwiler?s and into the table, knocking Rottweiler unconscious.

Mincer let out a frustrated growl after seeing his partner being knocked out while Wes?s pokemon began to heal using Morning Sun and Moonlight upon his command.

Wes then noticed that Ash was in trouble against three of the opposition and realised that he needed help this minute. ?Umbreon! Espeon!? he yelled. ?Help out Pikachu!?

The pokemon nodded to his command as they leapt in to help Pikachu.

Suddenly, Lawrence?s voice came on again, stopping the battle. ?Mr. Ketchum and Wes,? he said with a confident tone.

?Oh no,? Wes moaned.

?I am pleased to announce that my precious satellite have received the Solar Diamond.?

?You?re kidding!? Ash yelled. ?Black Jack was holding the diamond!?

?I?m afraid not,? Lawrence replied. ?You see, I had one of my own henchmen to steal the diamond while he is, shall we say, resting.?

?You snotty little?? Wes snarled.

?But since I am a gentleman and that the Solar Diamond needs time until it is fully charged, I?ll be giving you two ten minutes to defeat my pets. If you succeed, I?ll stop the timer. But fail and the satellite will blast a target of my choice.

?Hmm? what shall I pick as my first target?? he queried to himself. ?How about? Johto??

?Johto!? Ash yelled in objection. ?But that?s where Black Jack?s family lives!?

?He?s too dead to care,? Lawrence sneered. ?Good luck.?

As the speaker was switched off with a click the battle ensued again.

Meanwhile, despite that they were being outnumbered, the anger of Black Jack?s pokemon was not to be underestimated as they unleashed their fury on the interfering grunts. Their anger was so great that they didn?t hear the warning that Lawrence just gave. ?Send in the Torture Guns!? one of the grunts yelled.

Several grunts came running in holding futuristic looking guns. They aimed them at the Black Jack?s pokemon, they shot the steel ropes out of the guns and they wrapped around the body parts of pokemon. Red energies began to surround the steel ropes and until it reached the pokemon, making them scream in pain.

?Hey!? Ash yelled as that caught his attention. ?What do you think you?re doing!??

?Get back to your game, kid!? one of the grunts yelled, threatening him with a knife.

?Ash!? a familiar girl?s voice yelled. Ash turned his attention to the voice?s direction. It turned out to be Misty and the others.

?Misty!? he yelled with a smile on his face.

?There?s no time for rejoicing!? Stevens yelled as he took out his pokeball. ?You have a battle to finish!?

?He?s right!? Brock yelled. ?We?ll help the pokemon out!?

?We?ll see about that,? The grunt yelled. ?Boys! Get them!?

The other grunts did as they were ordered as they tossed out their pokeballs releasing their pokemon, as did the heroes engaging in a tough battle of their own.

While the others were busy battling, Jesse, James and Meowth were discussing their plans, hiding away from the battle scene. ?I don?t tink I can stand up to dose guys,? Meowth said nervously.

?Neither do we,? Jesse and James said in unison.

?Hey, I got an idea,? Jesse said with a smile on her face. ?How about we go look for this Lawrence and give him what for.?

?Oh, nice one, Jesse,? James said with glee. ?Then Detective Stevens will increase our paycheques!?

?Y?know, dat?s the best idea you had all your life? this one shouldn?t fail us like your udder plans did,? Meowth commented, along with Wobbuffet who somehow came out of Jesse?s pokeball and croaking in agreement with the little fur ball.

Jesse responded by whacking them both with a paper fan before returning the blue blob back into its pokeball.

?C?mon!? Jesse said. ?Let?s go!?

?Aye aye!? her two comrades replied as they followed her out of the scene.

As the pained screams of his pokemon became louder, Black Jack?s hand started moving slightly as he felt his heart starting a small beat. Memories of his life came flashing into his mind, the battles he won, the dangers he and his pokemon went through, the people he loved in life? he remembered one particular person?

In his thoughts, he pictured a small familiar girl playing tag with a rare and carefree pokemon in a park. The height of this pokemon was at a height of around one foot five; it had light pink fur with cat-like feet, small paws, a tail and a head similar to a cat. The girl looked at his direction and ran over to him calling him ?uncle?. When suddenly she, the pokemon and the beautiful park disappeared. Only darkness followed and three men he hated most came into view, letting out their evil maniacal laughter.

Seeing their faces, Black Jack opened his eyes in shock and quickly sat straight up, turning his eyes into anger, remembering what happened. As he slowly picked himself up, everyone noticed and looked at him in shock. ?He?s not human!? shouted one of the grunts.

Dark energy began to surround Black Jack as he took off his sunglasses, which was surprisingly not broken, and placed it in his jacket pocket while glaring maliciously at the humans and pokemon that sided with Team Dark.

?Pain?? he snarled in a sinister voice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More coming! Reviews please!

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
WARNING: More brutal violence

Chapter 3

?What?s this!?? Lawrence said in a shocked manner. He was watching a screen where Black Jack became totally revived. He was in a security room where multiple video screens were shown. ?I can?t believe it! He suffered an attack that ended his life! How can this be??

Suddenly, he felt a finger forcefully pressing on the back of his neck, he became immobilised and fell to the floor. He looked up to the culprit with angry eyes; he wanted to demand to know what the stranger did to him but his lips and throat became immobilised as well.

?Don?t worry,? the shadowy figure said in an evil voice. ?You?ll still live.?

The stranger walked over to the controller and tapped in various buttons. One of the screens that showed a satellite that was aiming for Johto was now aiming at the Team Dark?s main building? the same location where Black Jack and his teammates were battling at that very moment.

?This shall be enjoyable,? he said as he finishing tapping the keys. ?Let?s see how he gets out of this.?

With that, he walked out of the security room leaving the Team Dark leader totally paralysed, unable to move.

Back at the battling hall, Black Jack glared evilly at everyone present in the room while dark energy surrounded him. He slowly picked up a trashcan while three grunts aimed their guns at him. They shot out their guns but Black Jack held the trashcan up to defend himself.

The grunts were soon out of ammo as Black Jack lowered his weapon and looked nastily at them. He threw the trashcan at the grunts, knocking them down. ?Pathetic,? he snarled.

Suddenly, the dark energy began to surround his pokemon as well. They showed that they no longer felt any pain that the torture guns were giving them. Each of them grabbed hold of the steel ropes connected to the guns and pulled the guns towards them, along with the grunts that were holding onto them.

The pokemon then started pummelling into them without any remorse. Black Jack saw what his pokemon and his comrades were doing and also joined the fray. As he and his finished with the six grunts that held the torture guns, all of his pokemon looked up him as he pointed his thumb over his shoulder, signalling to finish each and everyone of the grunts that were in the room.

As everyone was battling each other, Mecha looked at Samson attacking Ash?s Pikachu with worry in his eyes and ran over to him. As Samson was about to hit Pikachu from behind, Mecha tackled him, stopping his attack.

Mecha held Samson by the wall. ?Samson!? Mecha yelled. ?It?s me! Mecha! Don?t you recognise me!??

Samson let out a loud roar in response as he kicked him away, knocking him down. Mecha looked up in shock as Samson ran towards him. Samson aimed his vicious punch at Mecha but missed as the Rhydon rolled out of the way, making him slamming his fist into the steel floor, making a small hole in it.

Mecha tackled Samson into the wall again and held him there. ?Remember me, Samson!? he yelled. ?We trained together, you and me! Remember!? We both had the same trainer together!?

Samson screamed back in response as he slammed his head onto Mecha. With the failed biological weapon staggered, Samson, as a psychotic pokemon, ran towards him and punched rapidly on each and every one of his body parts, showing no mercy.

Isaac saw what was happening. ?Heracross,? he called, while the blue bug was dealing with the opposition. ?Help Mecha out by hitting that masked Machamp with your tackle attack!?

Heracross let out a cry as it dashed towards Samson. But the masked Machamp saw it coming and grabbed his by the waist and tossed him onto the steel wall.

With Samson distracted for a slight second, Mecha grabbed Samson by the neck and slammed his metal paw into his face, sending him flying across the battling hall until he fell hard onto the steel floor.

The saddened Rhydon fell on all fours as a tear dropped out if his eye. ?He may never remember me,? he whispered. ?But I can tell that he will remember that punch.?

With that he fainted due to the pain he received from a friend who had forgotten him.

Meanwhile, Black Jack and his pokemon were still battling with his comrades against the grunts. It didn?t take long to finish them off. With the grunts now finished, Black Jack pointed to Chan and Tyranitar and motioned them to help Ash and Wes finish the battle while the others watched.

Espeon and Umbreon were double teaming against Mincer, but no matter what attack they used Mincer wasn?t going down. Tired and weakened for giving the immovable object many attacks, Mincer saw an opportunity to finish them off as he picked up a nearby trashcan.

As he walked towards, Wes also spotted an opportunity. ?Umbreon! Espeon!? he yelled. ?Tackle into that trashcan!?

His two pokemon gave their best shot as they leapt into the trashcan, slamming their heads into it, making the trashcan hit Mincer in the face.

The crazed Aggron became dizzy as he stumbled away from the two evolved versions of Eevee. ?Chan!? Black Jack shouted, joining in the fray. ?Mega Kick into that trashcan!?

Still being dizzy, Mincer was not able to tell where he was going and ended having the trashcan slammed into his face again by one of Chan?s strongest kicks. This time, Mincer, still being dizzy, dropped the trashcan.

?Nice kick,? he said. ?Tyranitar! Skull Crack!?

Tyranitar grabbed and hoisted the heavy Aggron on his shoulder. He then held him upside down and violently slammed the head on top of the steel floor, knocking him out, as Mincer was no longer able to move. ?Three down,? Black Jack said as he looked at Shocker, who was setting up a steel ladder. ?Three more airheads to go!?

Shocker climbed up the ladder and looked into Pikachu?s direction; Pikachu was battling against Berseker. His intention was to aim an aerial attack on the yellow rodent. As he got to the top of ladder, Black Jack?s Tyranitar, upon his command, grabbed hold of the ladder and shoved the ladder down, making the shocked Electabuzz crashing into a wooden table that Chan set up nearby. Shocker was not able to move after that. Despite that, Black Jack wasn?t done with him.

Meanwhile, Ash and Pikachu were dealing with Berserker as the crazed Vigoroth lifted up its claws. ?Dodge it, Pikachu!? Ash warned. ?It?s about to use Slash attack!?

The crazed Vigoroth aimed his clawed paw towards Pikachu, but missed as Pikachu leapt into the air and landed on his arm. ?Now! Slam attack, Pikachu!? Ash yelled.

Pikachu squealed in a determined tone as he ran along the Vigoroth?s arm. He grabbed hold of Berserker?s head and flipped over while holding on to it. Using the momentum, he tossed the confused Vigoroth over his head and its front body harshly landed onto the tacks; the same tacks where Samson slammed Ash?s Sceptile onto.

Vigoroth yelled out a scream of pain as he felt the needle part of each tack sticking into his body. ?I can?t believe what just happened,? Ash thought with wide eyes. But he couldn?t lose focus because of that; he had a battle to finish. Despite his love for every pokemon, good or evil, he couldn?t let himself or his team be defeated.

?Okay, Pikachu!? he yelled. ?Give it your Iron Tail!?

While Berserker was busy taking off the tacks off his body, revealing small droplets of blood trickling down, Pikachu leapt into the air and his jagged tail began to glow energetically as sparks of electricity began to surround him.

Berserker looked up and the little rodent slammed his tail at his face with a force that was hard as two cars colliding in a car crash, knocking him out.

?We did it,? Ash said as he clenched his fist in a triumphant manner as he looked round. ?Now to finish Samson off.?

?Leave that to me,? Black Jack said in an evil tone, with the dark energy still around him. He looked at Chan and motioned his head towards Samson, signalling to attack him.

Chan, being on his guard, walked towards the masked Machamp as he struggled to get to his feet, still feeling dizzy from Mecha?s attack. Samson shook his head to shake away the dizziness and saw the red fighter standing a distance near him.

Samson ran towards him and aimed a kick but Chan countered by catching his foot that was aiming for his abdomen. Chan used one of his feet to trip Samson down. Using the momentum, Chan wrapped his leg around Samson?s like a grapevine and began to pull to his hardest, making him scream in pain as he felt the bones and muscles in his leg being torn apart.

Ash noticed the look on Black Jack?s expressionless face. ?That?s enough, Black Jack!? Ash yelled. ?You got to stop this!?

?I will? but not just yet,? Black Jack replied as he spotted a steel sledgehammer and walked over to pick it up. He then walked over to Chan?s location and told him to release Samson?s injured leg and hold him by his feet.

Chan did as he was told as he held Samson down by the ankles while Black Jack spat at the steel part of the sledgehammer. As he raised the sledgehammer up his comrades yelled to not hurt him anymore. Black Jack ignored their begging as he slammed it right on Samson?s injured knee, shattering the insides of his knee and making him scream in pain.

Chan looked down on the Machamp, feeling sorry for him for being harmed by both Team Dark, for being treated with underhanded experimenting, and Black Jack, for doing a massive amount of damage on him. But he was also angry with him at the same time for killing his friend and trainer.

Black Jack motioned him to release Samson. He tossed the sledgehammer aside and grabbed Samson by the head; he helped him up and then snatched him by the neck.

He looked into Tyranitar?s direction and saw him grabbing the Electabuzz?s neck. They both stared their enemies down before lifting them up and slamming them down on the steel floor, making two huge dents in it.

They thought that they were done, but to their frustration, Samson started moving slowly, struggling to get on his feet despite his injured leg. Black Jack kicked him in the gut grabbed him by the waist. He lifted him as high as he could and then slammed him through the steel floor, creating a huge hole in it as the mad Machamp fell to the lower floor, much to the shock of his teammates.

?Black Jack!? Ash yelled. ?What in the?!?

?You had any better ideas?? Black Jack asked back in a frustrated manner, which Ash couldn?t respond to. After all, there was no point reasoning with a pokemon that was psychotic as Samson.

?Anyways he?s unconscious now, I?m sure of that,? Black Jack said as he looked down the hole, wiping the blood off his forehead while the dark energy started to fade away. ?And it looks like we?ve won the match.?

As everyone returned their respective pokemon, he spotted one of grunts struggling to get to his feet. He walked over to him and grabbed him by the neck, holding him next to the wall.

?Where?s your boss?? Black Jack snarled angrily.

?I don?t know,? the grunt croaked weakly.

Black Jack, still holding the grunt?s neck, violently slammed him onto wall and then pulled him back, bringing his face closer to his showing his evil looking face.

?Top floor,? the grunt said weakly.

?Was that so hard?? Black Jack snarled. Not waiting for the answer, he slammed the grunt into the walls again; this time he knocked him out.

He then headed towards the door of the battling hall. ?Where are you going, Black Jack?? Ash asked.

?What do you think?? Black Jack replied in a nasty tone.

?I?ll go with you. I have a feeling that he has something up his sleeve.?

?I?m coming too, Ash,? Misty said, joining in, as did everyone.

?You guys go ahead,? Jenny said. ?I?ll contact first aid and the police right away.?

?Mecha?s hurt as well,? Isaac said. ?Keep that in mind.?

Jenny nodded in reply. As she was about to use her cell phone she noticed detective Stevens looking around as though he was looking for something. ?Something wrong, detective Stevens?? she asked.

?It?s Jesse, James and Meowth,? Stevens replied. ?Where did they go??

?Forget those punks,? Wes said. ?We don?t have much time.?

?I forgot!? Ash yelled in shock.

?What are you talking about?? Black Jack asked.

?Lawrence set us up with a ten minute challenge to beat his pokemon, if we didn?t he?d blow up Johto to kingdom come!?

Black Jack?s eyes widened when he heard that. He felt that despite the fact that six of Team Dark?s strongest pokemon had been defeated, Lawrence would still keep the time running.

?C?mon,? he snarled. ?Gartner?s gonna need a doctor to surgically remove my foot from his butt.?
---------------------------------------------------------
More coming! Reviews please!

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
Chapter 4

Black Jack and his comrades quickly made their way to the top floor of the building and searched non-stop until they stumbled into a security room where they found not only Lawrence Gartner, who was lying on the floor but was conscious, they also found the former Team Rocket agents, Jesse, James and Meowth, much to their shock.

?What are you three doing here?? Black Jack asked suspiciously.

?I?ll handle this,? Stevens said as he held Black Jack back. He then turned his attention towards his three assistants. ?What are you three doing here?? he asked suspiciously.

The former Rocket agents freaked out. ?He was like that when we got here!? James said quickly.

?Yeah! We don?t know why he?s like dat, but he is!? Meowth continued, also speaking quickly.

The three continued bickering as everyone listened intently, apart from Black Jack who placed his face in his hand as though he was being annoyed.

?And now the satellite is aiming at this very building!? Jesse yelled in panic.

?Oh shut up! You?re so annoying!? Black Jack yelled in frustration. Suddenly, he and his other comrades showed shocked expressions on their faces. ?Wait a minute? Did you say that the satellite is aiming at this building??

?Yes! I did!? Jesse yelled, still in panic. ?We?re in trouble! We don?t have much time!?

Black Jack quickly walked towards the screens and one of them showed a timer that said that they had less than three minutes left until the satellite would shoot out the diamond?s destructive power.

?I?m going to the roof,? Black Jack said as he took out a pokeball.

?I?m going too,? Ash said, as did everyone else.

?You three,? Stevens said, pointing to his three assistants. ?See if you can crack a code to stop the firing.?

?Like lightning speed,? the three said in unison as they immediately tapped the keys of the controller.

As everyone ran out of the security room to make their way to the roof, Black Jack looked down on Lawrence. ?You,? he snarled as he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. ?You?re coming with me!?

He hoisted him to the top of his shoulder and carried him to the roof. As they made it to the top of the roof, Black Jack tossed the leader aside.

Everyone looked in awe at the satellite that was floating in outer space, as a huge ball of energy slowly grew bigger. Knowing what little time they had, Black Jack took a pokeball off his belt. ?Come on out, Metagross!? he yelled as he tossed it out.

The blue armoured creature materialised as it became released from its pokeball, yelling out its battle cry as it landed on the surface of the roof.

Ash took one of his pokeballs off his belt and tossed it out. ?Meganium! I choose you!? he yelled as the pokeball released red energy, which materialised into the green dinosaur as it yelled out its battle cry.

Wes also took out his pokeball and tossed it out. ?Go! Ampharos!? he yelled. A yellow long-necked creature materialised as it became released from its pokeball, yelling out its cries.

Their comrades were about to release their pokemon to help fight back the incoming attack from the satellite but Black Jack held his hand up, signalling to not help them. ?Save it,? Black Jack said. ?We?re more than enough for that thing. If things get nasty, then you guys can help us.?

?Nasty or not, we?re still helping out!? Misty yelled as she tossed out her pokeball, which released a Gyrarados.

?You?re not leaving us, out!? May yelled as she, Brock, Isaac, Stevens tossed out their pokeballs, which released Blaziken, Ludicolo, Ninetales and Houndoom.

?Plusle,? Rui yelled in a determined tone. ?Ya ready!??

?Plus!? Plus yelled as it leapt off her shoulder, ready to help the others.

A smile showed up on Black Jack?s face. Despite his confidence his partners would do anything to save the home they live in. ?Thanks, kids,? he said.

Everyone looked at the satellite, as the huge energy ball was about to shoot out.

?C?mon, guys,? Stevens mumbled desperately, hoping that his assistants would stop the satellite firing out its attack. Unfortunately, the satellite, with the power of the Solar Diamond, shot out a huge light beam that was capable of destroying everything.

?Alright, Metagross!? Black Jack yelled. ?Give everything you got! Hyper Beam!!?

Everyone else also shouted their respective attack and each pokemon, at their fullest power, shot out their elemental attacks. Their attacks collided with the beam and they began to push the light energy beam back into the satellite.

With their trainers encouraging them, they struggled long and hard as they pushed the energy beam back into the satellite with their elemental attacks.

The heroes were gaining the upper hand as they pushed the beam harder and harder back into the satellite. ?Yes! We?re gonna make it!? Misty yelled.

But to her, and everybody else?s shock, they saw a huge barrier that surrounded the satellite from outer space and a huge spark appeared, blinding everyone. ?Gah! What?s happening!?? Ash yelled.

Black Jack and Metagross were the first to recover from the temporary blindness and quickly saw the energy beam shooting down on them again. ?Hyper Beam again!? Black Jack yelled quickly.

Metagross quickly got up and shot out two laser beams out of his eyes at the incoming beam of destruction. The other quickly followed as they yelled out their pokemon to shoot out their attacks.

?What was that!?? Ash yelled. ?Did the Solar Diamond shoot out another attack??

?I don?t think so,? Black Jack replied. ?The satellite must?ve used the Diamond?s power to defend itself while ours evaporated.?

?Then how are we gonna stop it?? May asked in a desperate tone.

?I don?t know, we?re not gonna try either? we?re gonna trash that thing!?

?I just hope that Jesse, James and Meowth know what they?re doing,? Stevens replied.

Meanwhile, Stevens assistants were doing the best they can to crack the code to stop the satellite?s attack. ?Any luck?? Jesse asked as she looked at the screen, sweating some cold droplets.

?It?s no good, Jesse!? James whimpered fearfully as he kept tapping on random keys. ?I don?t know the codes!?

?Don?t give me excuses!? Jesse snarled as she grabbed him by the collar of his uniform slapped her scared comrade a few times on the cheeks. ?Give me results!?

She pushed James aside and turned her attention to Meowth. ?You! Progress report!? she snarled in a desperate tone.

?Well so far, we discovered that dis satellite is usin? the Diamond?s power as a shield while it?s energy beam is bein? fired back at us,? Meowth said theoretically while rapidly tapping the keys. ?I tink dat there?s probably more than just one code to stop dis ting.?

?In English?? Jesse said uninterested.

?Working on it,? Meowth replied showing a frown.

Back at the roof of the base, Black Jack and the others were encouraging their pokemon to do their very best as their pokemon were shooting out their strongest attacks.

As the pokemon shooting the beam away from the beam, they began to lose strength as the beam began to close in onto world the heroes live called home. Slowly, one by one, the pokemon fell unconscious as they lost their energy. The pokemon that were still standing were Black Jack?s Metagross, Wes?s Ampharos and Ash?s Meganium. ?This is bad,? Black Jack thought. ?But Metagross has one more defence in his armour. We just need the right moment.?

He started to have flashbacks in his mind while the beam was closing in on the base and he felt like this could be last battle. ?No!? Black Jack thought desperately as he remembered his past battles and times he spent with his family. ?It can?t end this way! Not with the promise I gave to Alice!?

?Now!? Black Jack thought loudly in his mind as light energy began to surround him.

?Metagross!? he yelled. ?Counter with barrier!?

Light energy also began to surround Metagross as it yelled out its battle cry. A huge barrier shot out of his body, surrounding and protecting his friends whilst stopping the energy beam in its tracks and reflecting it back towards the satellite, much to the surprise of Ampharos and Meganium.

The huge barrier began to appear again, attempting to reflect it back towards the planet. ?Metagross!? Black Jack yelled. ?Hyper Beam!?

Metagross quickly shot out its most strongest attack out of its eyes again and his powerful beams rammed into the Diamond?s energy beam and pushed it into the barrier again. But the barrier still showed signs of breaking.

?It?s now or never, Meganium!? Ash yelled as a multicoloured energy began to surround him. ?Solar Beam!?

?C?mon, Ampharos!? Wes yelled as strange blue energy began to surround him. ?Give it your best Thunder attack!?

Their respective pokemon also began to glow the same colours their trainers had. They charged up their powers until their very fullest and shot out their elemental attacks and joined up with Metagross?s power.

The struggle was long and tiring for the pokemon and their trainers. Sweats appeared on the faces of the three surviving pokemon and their trainers. The trainers began to shake their clenched fists in high hopes. As they and their friends yelled out their encouragements to the pokemon, the pokemon gave their attacks even more power; it was like a yell to enforce extra strength for an attack.

Suddenly, the barrier around the satellite broke and the three attacks caused a huge explosion on the satellite upon impact. The satellite was no more.

Downstairs in the security room, the controls began to malfunction as it sparked with electricity. ?Hey! Wot?s happenin??? Meowth asked in shock.

Before anyone could answer, an explosion occurred, blasting the former Team Rocket trio out of the building and into the skies.

?No fair!? Jesse yelled. ?We?re not even criminals anymore and this is what we get in return!?

?I just hate it when history repeats itself,? James whimpered. ?Still, you can?t help it when things happen.?

?Wobbuffet!? a blue blob croaked loudly as it released itself from Jesse?s pokeball.

?Oh well,? Meowth moaned. ?For old times sake??

?WE?RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!? the three yelled in unison.

?Wobbuffet!? Wobbuffet yelled as they flew out of sight.

Back at the roof, the others were so astonished by the explosion they caused that they didn?t hear the screams. After the explosion cleared, the energy began to slowly fade away as Ash, Black Jack, Wes and their pokemon collapsed to the floor exhausted.

?What was that?? Black Jack asked, gasping for air.

?I have no idea,? Ash replied.

Their friends, comrades and loved ones came to aid and helped them up, only Black Jack motioned them away as he, Ash and Wes returned their pokemon back into their pokeballs, thanking them in the process. ?Hey,? May said as she spotted Black Jack?s bleeding forehead. ?You?re hurt.?

?It?s nothing,? Black Jack replied as he wiped some blood off with his forehead.

?Y?know, you could get germs in there,? she warned as she took a plaster out of her pocket. ?C?mon, it?s the least I could for you? after all, you did save me from one of those bases.?

?I prefer stitches but okay,? Black Jack said with a shrug.

He crouched down and May placed the plaster on his bleeding forehead. ?Thanks,? he said as he got back up. ?Now we?re even.?

Black Jack looked and walked over to the paralysed Lawrence Gartner. He crouched down towards him and moderately squeezed his face by the cheeks. ?Let me ask you a question. A question that you should ask yourself,? he said in a croaky voice. ?Is world domination really worth it??

Without needing an answer, Black Jack lightly patted Lawrence on one of his cheeks before leaving the scene.

?Where are you going, Black Jack?? Ash asked.

?I?m gonna check on the pokemon first and then I?m heading out of here,? Black Jack replied.

?See ya around, Black Jack,? Ash said as he and the others waved him goodbye. Black Jack didn?t turn around to their attention but he waved them back in response.

?Boy, I?m glad that this is over,? Black Jack heard Ash say as he walked down the stairs.

He proceeded back into the battling room and found several police officers and medics checking on the grunts and placing them on stretchers. The psychotic pokemon were nowhere to be seen. He walked over to one of the officers.

?Where are the pokemon?? he asked.

?What pokemon?? the policeman replied. ?Officer Jenny reported that there were injured pokemon here but when we got here they were nowhere to be seen apart from that Rhydon over there.?

Black Jack looked at the direction the police officer was pointing to. Mecha was leaning his back against the steel wall while a doctor was checking on him.

He walked over to him. ?Mecha,? he said, catching the Rhydon?s attention.

?Black Jack,? Mecha replied back while a doctor wrapped a bandage around his non-metal arm.

?So, what happened to Shocker and the other guys?? Black Jack asked.

?I don?t know,? Mecha replied. ?When I came round, they weren?t here. I think that they somehow recovered quickly and got the heck out of here.?

Black Jack turned round and observed around the battling hall and spotted the injured officer Jenny on one of the stretchers. He walked over to the stretcher and the medics were about to carry her away. ?Hold up,? Black Jack said loudly, making the medics stop in their tracks, and walked up closely to her.

?Let me guess? those crazy thugs did this to ya?? Black Jack asked.

Jenny nodded in response. Convinced, Black Jack decided to let the medical workers get on with their job but they were stopped again when Jenny called him back. Black Jack turned his attention back to her.

?Was this adventure worth it?? she asked weakly.

Black Jack gave a little shrug in response. ?It was alright,? he replied.

With that, the medics quickly took the stretcher and carried her out of the room. As the medics and police officers continued working, he said goodbye to Mecha as they tapped fists and with that, he left the building.

As he got to the entranceway of the base, several police vehicles and ambulances were outside. One of the police officers walked over to him and offered him a ride to Phanec City, reasoning that Black Jack?s bike was there.

?Couldn?t you have brought it with you?? Black Jack asked.

?Well, Stevens did warn us about touching your bike,? the officer replied.

?Smart of him,? Black Jack replied as he walked towards one of the police vehicles that the officer motioned him to. ?Still, I hate it when I don?t get to crack skulls.?

Half an hour later, Black Jack came out of the police vehicle and spotted his motorcycle still there in Phanec City. ?Aren?t you gonna rest tonight, Mr. Black Jack?? asked the officer.

?I don?t sleep,? Black Jack replied as he got on his motorcycle. ?Anyways, I got someone waiting for me back home.?

With that, he drove out of the city, into the darkness of the night. He began to think back about this entire adventure and what to tell his only niece. He then remembered about Damien, Tombstone and Darkfire, and then Samson, Shocker and the other psychotic pokemon.

Then as he remembered Ash?s words ?Boy, I?m glad that this is over?, he said to himself, ?No, Ketchum? this is far from over.?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Epilogue coming up! Reviews please!

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
Epilogue

A week had passed since the downfall of Team Dark. Black Jack, as promised, returned home to his niece and took her to a nearby park.

He sat on a bench, observing a game of tag involving Alice, Big Brother, Little Sis and his pokemon. As he watched, a familiar figure kept on appearing in his mind, a figure that he would ever doubt erasing him from his mind, a figure whom he hated the most?

Suddenly, a large figure walked close to him, snapping him out of his trance. He turned his attention to his visitor. It turned out to be Tyranitar, who decided to take a break from the game.

?(Hey, Jacky),? Tyranitar started. ?(Still thinking about that guy?)?

No one exactly knew how, but recently Black Jack began to understand the Pokemon language.

He looked at his pokemon with an expressionless look on his face. He didn?t know what to say at that very moment because he had a mixture of feelings of anger and sadness.

?Tyranitar,? he said in response. ?We?ve been together for a long time? how would you describe me??

Tyranitar gave him a strange look as he thought that he was asking an odd question. ?(Well, a lot of the time you?re an easygoing guy, but when you fight human fights or get involve in a pokemon battle, we kick butt no matter what happens,)? he said. ?(But you?ve been quiet ever since that last adventure and I know why).?

Black Jack slightly smiled at the pokemon that he travelled with since day one of his journey. ?Thanks for noticing,? he said. ?But not a word to anyone, okay??

?Not a word about what?? asked a girl?s voice.

Black Jack turned to the girl?s attention with a surprised look on his face. It turned out to be Alice sitting next to him. ?You?re good,? Black Jack said in an impressed tone. ?How did you get here without me noticing??

?I don?t know,? Alice replied with a shrug. ?So, what were you guys talking about??

?Nothin?, just guy talkin?? Black Jack replied. ?Just training stuff.?

?What training stuff??

?I?ll tell you when you?re older,? Black Jack said as he got up from the bench, noticing that the sun was setting. ?C?mon, it?s getting late. Let?s get back to the mansion.?

Upon their return to the mansion, everything was dark as they entered it. The curtains were closed and no light bulbs were switched on. ?Why?s everything dark, uncle?? Alice asked.

?Don?t be scared, young cub,? Black Jack said. ?I?ll ask one of the butlers to explain.?

?I?m not scared, uncle,? Alice replied. ?I?m just curious.?

?Just hang on to me, kid.?

?Can?t we get one of our pokemon to use a move like Flash so we can see in the dark??

?No, we don?t want give ourselves away in case some burglar is robbing this house. Besides, the guys and I can see in the dark.?

?You?re smart, uncle.?

?You have no idea,? Black Jack said with a smirk.

Alice held onto Black Jack?s hand while Black Jack?s pokemon took care of Big Bro and Little Sis. Despite the darkness around them, Black Jack knew what room he was in. He entered into another room and noticed a light switch next to him.

?Hello?? Black Jack called out as he lifted up a tiny lever of the light switch, switching the lights on.

?SURPRISE!? a group of people yelled as they sprung up from their hiding places, a number of pokemon also yelled but in their own language. The room was a sitting room where different types of furniture were moved aside to make room for the dinner table where it had plates of food on it. The room had a posh looking carpet and historic looking walls, decorated with banners and different coloured balloons. One of the banners showed the words, ?Happy Birthday, Alice!?

Alice and her pokemon gasped in surprise while Black Jack smiled happily. ?Nice job,? he said as he spotted his acquaintances in the group of guests.

Alice looked round to see who was there. A lot of her friends and relatives were there, most noticeably her parents. ?Mum! Dad!? she cried as she ran over to them, giving them a hug while her parents hugged back. ?I missed you.?

Her parents sobbed that they missed her as well as one of the butlers announced that the food and drinks can now be eaten. ?Finally,? Ash said as he walked quickly to the table. ?I?m starvin?.?

Black Jack walked slowly to the table and picked up a bottle of beer. He then looked at Alice still talking to her parents before walking the balcony outside the room. As he got out, he leaned over the carved stone barricade looking up at the starry sky. He thought various images in his mind to pass the time until?

?Black Jack,? a voice said, catching his attention. He turned round to see a young girl wearing a white t-shirt with blue sleeves, blue jeans, red trainers, and red ponytail hair. Behind her was a Gardevoir. The girl was one Black Jack?s old acquaintances, Cassandra.

When they first met, they both got off from a bad start because of their arrogant attitudes towards each other but after they teamed up to defeat a group of petty thugs they began to respect each other, despite that they don?t see each other as friends.

?Cassandra, Gardevoir,? Black Jack replied back, leaning his back on the barricade. ?How are things??

?Everything?s a-okay,? Cassandra replied. ?By the way, I nicknamed Gardevoir Sonya. Wally nicknamed his Orion. Not the best nicknames I admit.?

?I?m not a fan of nicknames? but I have to thank you for taking care of Alice for me while I was away.?

?Alice told you??

?Yeah, it means a lot.?

?Anytime. So, what did you guys do??

?What do you think??

Cassandra looked back at Sonya, who was showing a pained expression on her face. She realised that it wasn?t really necessary to ask that question; they both knew what Black Jack?s capable of. ?Well, they obviously got the message,? Cassandra said.

?Excuse me for interrupting, sir, madam,? a butler said as he walked out into the balcony. ?But the time has come for Alice to open her presents.?

The two trainers nodded as they headed back to the party. After everyone gathered around, Alice opened her presents. Most of the presents revealed to be cuddly toys, storybooks based on pokemon, dolls and other various toys. The last present to open was Black Jack?s.

The present was resented in a wrapped box. After she tore away the wrapping paper, opening the box and removing some small sheets of paper, it revealed to be? a pokemon egg. It was white with green and yellow triangle shapes in various parts of the shell.

Everyone gasped in shock and surprise. ?Jack,? John said. ?Where did you get it??

?My boys and I found it,? Black Jack replied. ?On our way back from Orre. I was looking around to see if this egg belonged to anyone but I couldn?t find anybody. We couldn?t leave this egg lying around.?

?Nice idea, Black Jack,? Wally said. He was another one of Black Jack acquaintances, ?Who knows that some Snorlax might come round and eat it.?

?Big Brother and Little Sis,? Alice called out her Teddiursa and Eevee, showing them the egg. ?We?re gonna have a new friend!?

Her two pokemon happily danced after they heard that announcement.

While everyone else was celebrating, Misty looked down as she made her out to the balcony. No one noticed this? except Ash.

Misty was leaning on the barricade of the balcony as tears were forming in her eyes. ?Misty?? a voice said, catching her attention. Knowing whose voice it was, she slowly turned her attention to the young teen she held dear to her heart, wiping away her tears.

?What?s wrong?? Ash asked in a concerned tone.

?It?s? the egg that Black Jack gave to Alice,? Misty answered, trying to hold back her tears. ?It? it reminds me of? of??

Ash knew what Misty was trying to say. Between them, this wasn?t the first time they talked about a creature that Misty loved and cared like it was a child. Knowing how Misty felt, Ash walked towards her and gave her a heart-warming hug with Misty hugging him back while in tears.

?It?s okay, Mist,? Ash said. ?I know that Togetic isn?t here but? trust me, I know how strong he is and he?s fine because it?s been cared for by a trainer who loved it as a mother and it?ll never forget that.?

Misty smiled at the fact that Ash was referring to her as she felt the warmth of his body hugging her and a joyous lift of her soft beating heart. ?Thank you, Ash,? she said.

While they hugged, they didn?t notice that May was checking on them. ?Misty? she doesn?t know how lucky she is?? she thought to herself with smile.

Meanwhile, as Black Jack was opening a door, making his way out of the mansion, he spotted an old man with a suit and a bowler hat walking up to the door. That old was Black Jack?s adopted father, Jason Hummingburg.

?Black Jack, my son,? Jason said with a small smile.

?Jason,? Black Jack replied, showing his usual expressionless face. He then spotted a newspaper under Jason?s arm and remembered about the psychotic pokemon. ?Hey, have you any news on those pokemon nutcases??

?Afraid not. After their escape from that criminal base, they haven?t caused any damage nor has anyone spotted. I think that they?re maybe good as gone.?

Black Jack stroked his beard in doubt. Knowing how psychotic and strong they were, there was a strong possibility that they would survive almost anything. Then another set of thoughts came into his mind.

?Something wrong, my boy?? Jason asked in concern.

Black Jack was in deep thought. ?It?s nothing,? he replied tonelessly as he walked passed him.

He visited the graves of his deceased parents, which was not far from the mansion. He was carrying two bouquets of flowers and slowly placed them on the graves. He looked at their tombstones with an expressionless look on his face as an image of the one person he hated most came into his head.

?Mom? Dad? I?ve found him,? he said. With that, he walked away.

As he left the cemetery, he remembered that Alice would be a pokemon trainer in a year?s time. More thoughts came into Black Jack?s mind as disturbed feelings crept under his skin ? If that man knew about him and his family, then chances are?

No, he couldn?t think that way. There was no way that Black Jack would let that creep hurt his niece or his other relatives!

There was only one solution?

He got on his motorcycle and drove back to the mansion where a number of people he respected celebrated with one of the few people he cared the most, thinking of the idea he thought and hoping that the others would agree.

While he was driving back to his home, unaware that a rare and mysterious creature that he made acquaintance with in the past was spying on him from the sky. ?Black Jack,? the creature thought to himself before hovering away. ?You have taken you?re first step into darkness.?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End!

Haha! I left you guys with a couple of questions there, didn't I?

*Collapses* Boy! That was long! Still, I can't believe the this series has finished, but I'm also excited that I'm placing the third series here in late September. To subscribe, PM me.

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
Here's the end song for Impact 2...

Holding Out For A Hero by Frou Frou

Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night
he's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
and he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the morning light
He's gotta be sure and he's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasies