• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon In Diamond and Pearl

Pokemon_Master_DAH

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • hoen
    • Seen Feb 15, 2006
    i think they should let diamond have some mixtures of hoen and joto pearl have mixture of some other hoen and kanto and obviously 4th generation in both :cross-eye

Homsar_225

A Song From the Sixties
    Years
    I think there should be a mix of some old Red/Blue/Yellow pokemon, a few Gold/Silver/Crystal, some Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, but new starters and legendaries. And just to make it intresting, no Pikachu.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I prefer the old ones I just love the johto starters they're so cute ^^ The only Pokemon I would miss from hoenn would probaly be Wynaut Ralts and Ralts's evolutions.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    I want all the Pokemon catcheble in it! But I haven't got a DS......
    I don't know if it's worth getting on just for Pokemon, I'll just try and get it on an emulator.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Emulaters are against the law =/ You actually kill the franchise by using them.

Just buy a DS =P

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    I wish they would put all of them. My favs were the jhto pokes. They were the coolest! I think they're gonna pull the same in ruby and sapphire. Theyre gonna program all of them and then make morew counterpart games that allow u to get them all. The stupid thing is that with R/S/E to catchall of the pokes, you need Ruby, sapphire, colluseum, fire red, AND Leaf green! Thats five games!! Thats like $170!!! Anyway, I have all of those except leaf green, which i used my friend's and ended up catching all of the pokes.

I hope they dont make you need a bunch of games to get them all. I hope they split them into each game along with the old ones. ButIm sure whatever they give us will be fine cause they always add about 100 new pokes anyway. and it'll be more fun to catch them.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    I think it would be great to be able to go to the old regions, and catch Kanto pokemons in Kanto, johto ones in Johto, Hoenn ones in Hoenn and the new pokes in the new. That would be awesome, exept those who want to train the old ones faster and use them in the party. I also hope that there would be vicible IV:s and EV:s, because if there is only new pokes you wouldn?be able to tell what pokemon gives what EV.

v-lord

n00b smacker
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2005
    i would just want to capture the new ones. they should just mak it like the original red/blue and make some of them in pear and some in diamond. the only old pokemon i would miss would be arcanine and scizor.

Years
    Err... all of the old an' new ones. ^^;;
    Eh, well probably see about 30 or 40 of each series an' an about 100 new ones... they need only add another 115 ta reach 501. ^^;;

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I think it would be cool if they had tons of new ones in there and not all but old ones too. Maybe they could have a time machine again like they had in G/S/C versions.

Back