• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in need of an Evolution

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
  • I think Xatu, Quagsire, Dewgong, Electrode and Venomoth could use an evolution in terms of stats and.... well everything!

I would like to see a shared pre-evo for Pinser and Heracross because they share a lot in common, Type, appearance, Moves, Stats

I would REALLY like to see a faster more attacking evolution of Onix with Base stats of like 70/120/95/45/70/100. Maybe trade while holding a certain item?

Crystalix
    Pokemon in need of an Evolution

Last edited:

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
    Years
  • Pokemon that need to evolve

I'm pretty sure I've seen a thread for this before but I couldn't find it, I'm sorry if it already exists somewhere.

Basically, this thread is where people can discuss which Pokemon they think deserve an evolution (or an additional one) and if you want to share your reasons why please do :)

I think Ditto should evolve, I'd like to see it as a useable Pokemon in competitive battling, its evolution could also have the prankster ability (as well as limber) and recieve a boost in its HP and Speed stats to make getting it to transform (assuming it doesnt have the prankster ability) without being nearly knocked out possible. If its base stats for HP and Speed were at the average for fully evolved Pokemon (which are 80 and 78, respectively) it could be an interesting choice for teams. Maybe an increase in its defences wouldn't hurt either, HP would be the most important one though as thats the only stat a transformed Pokemon keeps.

I also would like to see a different evolution for Porygon2, when you consider that the item required to make it evolve is called the Dubious Disk and according to its Pokedex entries, it acts strange and seems like an error, it makes me think that Porygon-Z wasn't created by Silph Co (or whatever company created Porygon and Porygon2), therfore I'd like to see a second fully evolved form of Porygon, maybe something like Porygon-del (Porygon deluxe)?

I look forward to reading any ideas people share

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • I know people hate this idea because Gyarados is already powerful, but Gyarados.

Like make him Water/Dragon and give him claws, big wings, and maybe even dragon-style legs.

Overpowered? Yes, but what about Garchomp, Haxorous, etc?

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I think Eevee should evolve into every single type, even its own self, like an advanced normal type if you get what I mean.
    Anyways another Pokemon that deserves another evolution would have to be those novelty Pokemon like Dunsparce, but that will probably never happen...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    There is a thread, which would have been very easy to search for. Please use the search button next time!

Merging these two.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Hmmmm...... I think Delcatty could use an evolution because its stats are a lack luster and i think it has a good design

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
  • Here are my picks...

Tentacruel - I can see an evolution for this through trading or something like that.
    Gyarados - If its going to be Water/Flying, give an evolution that resembles such.
    Onix - A pre-evo would fit more.
    Noctowl & Swellow - Might as well make them like the other regional bird pokemon.
    Relicanth - I think it has potential.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Spinda needs an evolution. But is has to be done right. It should keep the unique spots thing and should still focus on confusion.Its stats right now are everything at 60, I think either everything at 85. This makes her not to overpowered but still awesome. I seen ones on the interent named pandizzy, seems like a good name.

Also Delibird and Mawille could use an evolution theyre soo cool but cannot battle good. Next gen should also make almomomla a luvdisc evo. Mawille also needs a cool evo that givesm a steel dark typing like someone else above said.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I always thought Mawile should get an evolution, and make it steel dark. Looking at it's move set and the fact that it's called "The Deceiver Pokemon". It just feels like it always should have been Dark Steel. I just love Mawile and want it to be better.

IMO, Leave alone Sableye and Dunsparce. I like them best as stand alone pokemon. Not all single form pokemon need to evolve.

Years
  • I wouldn't mind them making the rest of the Eeveelutions and maybe a Farfetch'd evolution, but I would prefer some pre-evolutions of Kangaskhan, Lapras and Miltank/Tauros.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I wouldn't mind them making the rest of the Eeveelutions and maybe a Farfetch'd evolution, but I would prefer some pre-evolutions of Kangaskhan, Lapras and Miltank/Tauros.

They should just get it over with and make Cubone alternately evolve into Kangahskhan.
    Also I agree with the pre-evolution for Tauros and Miltank. It should be some kind of calf pokemon and the male evolves into Tauros and female evolve into Miltank.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
  • I agree with a Mawile, Farfetch'd evo and Tauros/Miltank, Pinsir/Heracross pre-evo, but someone said somewhere that they're only making eeveelutions for special types.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    I'd love to see Plusle and Minun evolve! I've always liked them but they are just too weak to be any real use, an evolved form of both would be nice :)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • How come nobody has mentioned Carnivine? There are many ways to go with it, Chatot also needs an evolution really bad. And for some reason I've always wanted Murkrow to get a pre-evolution.
    Furthermore, why not Octillery?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Evolved forms of Houndoom and Aerodactyl would be the greatest things ever. Aerodactyl's could have some kind of fancy armour, and Houndoom... actually, both of them could have really fancy armour. It would probably look good for both of them.

Back