• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in the P.C box going missing

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
  • I deposited a Lucario I got from Poke bank in my P.C box a long time ago. But now, when I want to breed it for a Riolu, I couldn't find it. This is the same case with my Granbull, which I caught on Poni island. At first I got bored of breeding, so I went to try to catch a Riolu, but I gave up. When I went to my P.C box, Lucario was gone. I might have traded it a long time ago. OKay yeah I did trade it. My bad. But why did my granbull go missing? Why would I even trade a Granbull? This is B.S! Just today, I saw my Granbull in the P.C, and I swear I DID NOT TRADE IT (who'd want one anyway?). I t was gone. I tried doing a filter search for it, but it was gone. I actually freaked out because my Dragonite went missing too! What do I do? Is the game glitched or something? Neither of these Pokemon are too important to me, and I may just be paranoid, but I'm positive I had a Granbull and 3 Dragonites, but now I have no Granbull and 2 Dragonites. What IS happening? Pls tell me I'm not alone. Because my game never forze, it never glitched or whatever. And even the Poke'dex says that I caught one. I know I can just catch another one, but what if it's my Rayquaza next?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    You ran a search but did you run a search in Pokebank? There have been tons of times I KNOW that I took a pokemon from pokebank but ended up not, or I KNOW I have a pokemon in my in game PC but it mysteriously just appeared within Pokebank and I have no memory of ever putting it there. Additionally, how often do you wonder trade? Or GTS? ?Do you think you might have seen something you wanted and traded away one of the pokemon you are missing by any chance?

Back