• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in the Wii's Virtual Console?

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    So my idea is basically that they should put the old portable games from the Gameboy/Gameboy Color/Gameboy Advanced. But more specifically I really want to see the Pokemon RPGs on the Virtual Console of the Wii Shop Channel. Do you think this is a good idea and if they had RBY/GSC/RSE on the Wii would you get them?

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    I'd deff get one of RBY and crystal. I've never played them, but have played SG and SFE, so it'd be something new for me, plus I've always wanted to play Red or Blue

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    Well they could get it to be compatible to trade with DPPt and HGSS to get more people to buy them. I think it's possible since Pokemon Ranch is compatible with them.

KissTheSkull656

Trainer
    Years
    I don't think they will. I could see it happening for DSi since the whole GB/GBC/GBA thing is speculated and looks like its gonna happen....Anyway I'm not sure if I would buy them or not..

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    Well they already made the remakes but this would be the 8-bit or whatever bits the GB/GBC/GBA used like they do with the other games. They already have remakes and that's not really what the VC does, they get those games and make them the way they were for the NES or whatever system. Basically it's like having the games for the GameBoy on the wii only the internal battery isn't dead so you can actually play them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2010
    Hmm, maybe. I would totally get RBYGSC since I've never played them.

As for R/S/E, I'd rather not have that on the Wii. I would rather wait for it to get old enough for a remake. xD (which it really needs one someday, it's probably my favorite of them all.)

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    It would be cool for RBY & GSC but yeah RSE is too soon. I still play them sometimes when i get sick of DPPT. But tbh, I dont see it happening since they are remaking GS (and in all likelihood Crystal)

Back