• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon in zoo tycoon 2 pc

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    i just found out you can download pokemon to put in zoo tycoon 2 pc so who has this game and knows about this? is there anywhere that you can download them all from? are there any other games you can add pokemon to?

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • I have Zoo Tycoon 2, but I've never heard of Pokemon in game. Could you PM/VM the link to it?
    Anyways - it's a good game but since this isn't entirely Pokemon, I think it should be in the Other Games Section.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    well its a game for pc and ds but we are talking about the pc one and you own a zoo and have to build exhibits and stuff,care for your animals and make the zoo survive as a business you also design it :)

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Strange, They might get copyrighted because it is not there company to include Pokemon.

Back