• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Indigo League

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
Years
  • Of course, conectatoe! And finally, we have eight leaders! Now just the trainers. Leaders, check your inboxes.

Years
  • ill take being the elite 4 champion

fc is 1548 1711 2544

my team:
    darkrai
    palkia
    dialga
    empoleon
    shaymin
    lucario

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
  • Sure I'll sign up as a trainer
    Trainer Name: Neeba
    Gym: Steel
    Friend Code: 2364 - 1939 - 5182
    Team:
    - Metagrosss
    - Steelix
    - Lucario

Going in typical trainer fashion I'll only use 3 pokemon.

EDIT: Doh I forgot i'll need 6 pokemon. Disregard this until I get the rest of my team.

lucario838

Woah! Time out!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2009
    hey K-K-SLIDER do think i should just replace meganium with one of these pokemon:

breloom
    victreebel
    cacturne

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    ill take being the elite 4 champion

fc is 1548 1711 2544

my team:
    darkrai
    palkia
    dialga
    empoleon
    shaymin
    lucario

Read the rules.

I'm thinking of being a trainer in either the dark or psychic gym (most likely dark). Let me see if I can get a team together before the slot is taken.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Racastblaster has agreed to be a trainer, he told me to sign him up. I will pm him so that he can post as well

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
  • Draco$tar- Well, level 100 is best. But it's not nessicary as most of the battles are going to be free single lv 100 or whatever, so it will automatically level them up for that match.

aprslw- Please re-read the front page.

Everyone else- Post whenever you feel like it, no rush.

Years
  • Trainer Name: G3rtZ0r
    Gym: Fire
    Friend Code: See my sig ;)
    Team:
    - Infernape
    - Charizard
    - Ninetales
    - Arcanine
    - Magmortar
    - Torkoal

All lvl 100 btw ;)

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Trainer Name: RAcastBlaster
    Gym: Steel
    Friend Code: [see my sig, Pt FC for battling]
    Team:
    -Metagross
    -Lucario
    -Epoleon

rule: 3v3 singles

Last edited:

lucario838

Woah! Time out!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2009
    hey, i can give you a camerupt, and infernape

to the fire gym leader:K-K-SLIDER

Last edited:

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
  • Okay, We've had a lot of new trainers, and for that I am very happy. However, as you may have noticed, I haven't actually added very many... I've been overly burdened with school and studying for exams and what have you. However, I will get to it, and I ask you to please bear with me.

And i have a question up for debate. Should I have the trainer Pokemon limit at 4, or should I raise it to six, or leave it up to the trainer?

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    i say it should be left up to the leader because the leader should be able to control the rules and the battles. Also I approve of hypno and racastblaster being trainers in my gym in case u needed my permission.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I don't have a good psychic team, so I applied to the steel gym XD It suits me better anyhow. And for the sake of time, perhaps there should only be one trainer per gym? It makes a lot more sense, 4 is just wayy excessive.

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
  • Yeah, there's only gonna be one per gym. But what I meant was how many Pokemon should each trainer have. And I think I'm gonna go with four. After all, without that, they would be no different than the Gym Leader, just without the Legendaries!

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Yeah, there's only gonna be one per gym. But what I meant was how many Pokemon should each trainer have. And I think I'm gonna go with four. After all, without that, they would be no different than the Gym Leader, just without the Legendaries!
    Ah, my apologies, I merely misunderstood you. Personally I prefer 3v3 over 4v4, but that's your call I suppose.

Back