• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Industrial Version

mde2001

Pokemon Industrial Developer
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Pokemon Industrial is a pokemon fan game created by Mde2001 using RPGMakerXP and Pokemon essentials. It is currently contains eight gyms and an elite four. The post game is coming in version 2.

Downloads (there are two links here- the first is the main game and the second is the patch link. I fix any errors in the main download so you do not need to download the patch link except when you have downloaded the main game before the bug was fixed).

Main: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bjm67six8ys6fc2/Pokemon_Industrial.zip

Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7vdr43zx9oj9x83/Patch.zip

Plot
    Spoiler:

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Features
    Spoiler:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and any issues/ bugs/ freezes can also be reported.

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Currently I have completed seven gyms.
    Also I have started editing pokemon (such as dedenne, delphox and abomasnow).

I have also decided to introduce fakemon as starters have added a couple of them so far. I will post their designs soon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    The storyline sounds quite interesting and I like the screenshots. I'm a little ambivalent about the idea of fakemon but I'm glad that you'll be including the Gen I-VI Pokemon. Will they all be in the game?

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    The storyline sounds quite interesting and I like the screenshots. I'm a little ambivalent about the idea of fakemon but I'm glad that you'll be including the Gen I-VI Pokemon. Will they all be in the game?

Thanks for your comment. I am trying to get as many pokemon in as possible but I probably won't be able to get them all in. I'll see.
    For those who don't like fakemon I might have another normal pokemon as a starter choice (probably not a conventional starter).

Mde2001

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • You story is pretty interesting, but it would be cooler to see the effects of their goals already beginning to take place, as I would assume the player succeeds in stopping team alloy, which would result in no tech-based environments. However if the team had already begun creating tech environments the player would be able to explore interesting terrain and maps that one might not see in other games.

You also have interesting design concepts for your few maps you've shown, but ultimately your maps are quite bad. There so much empty and wasted space, a lot of cheap mapping tactics to accomplish certain things, like not allowing the player to surf, so using 60 little bushes as a wall to prevent it, and loads of tile errors. I would strongly suggest taking a look at some mapping tutorials and perhaps showing off some maps in the map showcase around here to try and get more help on how to improve.

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    You story is pretty interesting, but it would be cooler to see the effects of their goals already beginning to take place, as I would assume the player succeeds in stopping team alloy, which would result in no tech-based environments. However if the team had already begun creating tech environments the player would be able to explore interesting terrain and maps that one might not see in other games.

You also have interesting design concepts for your few maps you've shown, but ultimately your maps are quite bad. There so much empty and wasted space, a lot of cheap mapping tactics to accomplish certain things, like not allowing the player to surf, so using 60 little bushes as a wall to prevent it, and loads of tile errors. I would strongly suggest taking a look at some mapping tutorials and perhaps showing off some maps in the map showcase around here to try and get more help on how to improve.

Thanks for your feedback. I'll take a look at some mapping tutorials.

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I have finished the starters sprites (only first evolutions so far).

Starters_zpsw5rromcc.png

They are Baaweed, Chicklit and Eledrop.

I have done profiles on them below.
    Baaweed
    Spoiler:

Chicklit
    Spoiler:

Eledrop
    Spoiler:

As I said my art skills aren't great but this is what I've got so far.

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I realised that I hadn't posted pictures of the two protagonists so I thought I should. I have also finished the elite four and now am just adding some detail and correcting some maps. Then I'll play through the game to check that there aren't any major issues. So the game should be out within a month.

Here is the picture- I would appreciate any feedback.
    protaginist_zps2a2y1ssj.png

Senyu

Pokemon Exordium Creator
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    The two main characters as well as your fakemon could be polished up a bit more. Regarding the main characters, I can still tell that they are the FR & LF main protagonists.

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    The two main characters as well as your fakemon could be polished up a bit more. Regarding the main characters, I can still tell that they are the FR & LF main protagonists.

Thanks for your feedback. I'll work on touching them up a bit but I'm not great at that sort of thing so we'll see if it does any good.

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    As others said, the basic idea of the region is actually really interesting and I think the whole story should be based around them. I actually don't see any reason why we should go forward with the 8 gyms and elite four, especially since everyone from the Pokémon League is actually fighting against Team Alloy. In my honest opinion, it would be more interesting and unique if you've dropped the "League" storyline, at least partly. For example, after the 3th gym, everything would go shit crazy and you have to fight against Team Alloy on the side of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four, AND the Post-game content would be actually competing in the league after there is peace again.

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    As others said, the basic idea of the region is actually really interesting and I think the whole story should be based around them. I actually don't see any reason why we should go forward with the 8 gyms and elite four, especially since everyone from the Pokémon League is actually fighting against Team Alloy. In my honest opinion, it would be more interesting and unique if you've dropped the "League" storyline, at least partly. For example, after the 3th gym, everything would go **** crazy and you have to fight against Team Alloy on the side of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four, AND the Post-game content would be actually competing in the league after there is peace again.

The story is definitely more focused on Team Alloy and pretty much every team Alloy event involves you working with a gym leader. While the idea about ditching the pokemon league until the post game is very interesting I don't think I'm going to do it as it would require me to pretty much start the game over. However I think I will try to add even more emphasis to the Team Alloy events and how they are the focus.

Thanks for the feedback anyway.

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    The game should be out within a couple of days. I just have to finish off the female player and the final evolution of one of the starters and then it should be good to go. I've played through the whole game so there shouldn't be any game breaking bugs when it is published. It gave me around 16 hours of play.

Senyu

Pokemon Exordium Creator
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    The game should be out within a couple of days. I just have to finish off the female player and the final evolution of one of the starters and then it should be good to go. I've played through the whole game so there shouldn't be any game breaking bugs when it is published. It gave me around 16 hours of play.

Look forward to playing the game!

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    The game is done but I'm having some major issues with compressing the game data. The game should still be out soon.

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Okay- I need some opinions. I still can't compress the game properly so the download is quite large (around 900 megabytes). Should I upload it when it is so big or should I work on making the compressor working and download it later.

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    What's the actual problem? Because I've found the compressor doesn't like the Audio folder, other than that, it should work as intended... if it's the Audio folder causing problems, just remove it and add it to the download later.

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    What's the actual problem? Because I've found the compressor doesn't like the Audio folder, other than that, it should work as intended... if it's the Audio folder causing problems, just remove it and add it to the download later.

I've tried that but it still says that the extract failed after compressing the data. I guess I could try it without the graphics folder either.

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Version 1.1 of Pokemon Industrial is here. Travel to the Loretha region for the first time experiencing new towns, characters and a few new pokemon. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Download it here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/bjm67six8ys6fc2/Pokemon_Industrial.zip

I'm not sure if I'm able to change the prefix of this thread myself or whether a mod has to do it. If its the later if someone could change it to demo I'd appreciate it.

Senyu

Pokemon Exordium Creator
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    Version 1.1 of Pokemon Industrial is here. Travel to the Loretha region for the first time experiencing new towns, characters and a few new pokemon. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Download it here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/bjm67six8ys6fc2/Pokemon_Industrial.zip

I'm not sure if I'm able to change the prefix of this thread myself or whether a mod has to do it. If its the later if someone could change it to demo I'd appreciate it.

Downloading right now and I will notify you of any bugs.

Back