• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Infernal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    Sorry for double posting but I need to post screenies in a new post or else there'll be a mile long post after a couple of weeks.

Pokemon Infernal Legend
    Pokemon Infernal Legend
    Pokemon Infernal Legend

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    This looks great so far!
    Good luck!

Thanks, it means a lot.

I've made some new boy player overworlds. I'm sticking with these until I decide to change. (Please note, they may look like Zel's but I drew them while looking at his so they aren't exactly the same). I have sent him a PM showing the overworlds and asking for permission incase it actually does look like stealing. I'm gonna start maping route 1 now

Pokemon Infernal LegendPokemon Infernal Legend

Again, sorry for the Double Posting but I need to post these updates.
    NEW BACKSPRITES & ROUTE 1 COMPLETE

Pokemon Infernal Legend

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back