• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Inferno & Hydro

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Years
  • Hey, guys and gals. I thought I would just see if anyone is intrested in helping on a game project that I and my team have been working on since Febuary 2006. In Febuary last year I started to create a game, and that game as now to become Pokemon Inferno and Hydro.

The game will be like Red and Blue, two games, same region and differn Pokemon etc. The game will include alot of the old Pokemon and over 100 new Pokemon. The graphics we are using is Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Based in a new region, with new charactors, and new Pokemon. Inferno and Hydro will also be made using RPGXP, and after the release of the games patchs will be made to make the game go online.

Also using patchs the game will be updated regulary, and will have never ending missions/quests for everyone to join in. Also with patchs we can add new Pokemon, so eventually all old and our new Pokemon will be added.

So far we have over 50 Pokemon sprites, and alot of information taken in. I am now developing the story line, chractors, and Pokemon concepts at the moment.

I would like the progress of the game to rise now, instead of focusing on just spriting the Pokemon sprites (which we have been doing) I would like many catagories of the game getting started.

We need more;

- Spriters,
    - Mappers,
    - RPGXP Programmers,
    - Concepts/Description writters,

If you are intrested in helping create the game, please PM me. Or reply here. We have been making the game at our community for over a year now. We have material and members who have lasted over a year.

This project will live.

Thanks,
    BlueEew.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • I must admit, this looks pretty neat. One problem though: This should either be in the Plot and Story Idea board, or the Games Showcase board.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • I am working on getting us into the game show case board, however you must have at least one in-game screen shot. We have not been working around that yet.

Thats why I thought I would post it here and try and gain some help so we can get us going faster to be able to get us onto showcases.

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Everyone is on here now from PP lol

Back