• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Infinity Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper111

The Ultimate Pokemon
    Years
    Hey I created a Pokemon Digimon forum but since I cant link to other forums then I'll tell you go to youtube and I have the link to the forum site posted there. I am looking for 3 more admins and 5 moderators there. If any of you are interested in helping me out just say so. And also if I get my forum to be as big as pokecommunity then I could ask for more admins and mods. My user on my Forum is Renamon19L so goto https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Espeon19C

And look for my comment there about the site link I posted. Now the site has glitches so if it doesnt appear in the comments then keep refreshing the browser until it shows up. And my Forum is also for Digimon fans. And please Unown I am not trying to link to my forum through yours. Its just going to YouTube then linking from there to mine. Anyways I am looking so if your interested just tell me

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    If you wish to advertise for your forum, use your signature instead. That is allowed. Just make sure your signature isn't violating signature rules.

Though you're not linking to directly to any forums, this thread still is spam since it has nothing with "Pokémon TV Show and Movies".

P.S. This forum is not mine. I'm just enforcing the rules. ^_^

###Thread closed###​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back