• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Intense!

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
    Well can you read

Look your ether stupid or stupid and blind i changed the name last week or so if you can learn to read dont start having a go at me for something which you havent looked at ffs ur all stupid and thanks there serious

Atomic Reactor

Well, I think that post is worthy of reporting :)

Years
    cooluke21, chill. Don't make it worse than it already is.

Didn't Cooley trademarked Pokemon Eruption, therefor you can't use the name? Sorry, :\.
    You can't trademark a name involving an IP you don't own.
    Excuse me. But as you can see, my hack is the only game/hack with the name Eruption. I would like to ask if you can kindly change the name of yours to something else. I've had this name for 2 years now.
    That is irrelevant. You do not own the subtitle Eruption. I could make a fangame with the same subtitle and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.
    Generally people don't use the same titles out of courtesy for the other party and to avoid any confusion it may cause.

Serious

Ev'ing is for the talentless
    Years
    My apologies for this Avatar, that was slightly hot-head yes? LMAO!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back