• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Intro for Rm2k3

Smouvy

Da Games Hacker
    Years
    I've made an intro for rm2k3 of pokemon
    For making this you must have a picture of your prof. A picture of your hero and a picture of a book, which can be found later at this tutorial, of course you can edit texts!
    You'll start of with this:
    Pokemon Intro for Rm2k3 that Y sign on the first few messages means \ but it says Y because I have a strange version of rm2k3
    Then page 2-6 (if you want you can reduce or make this an even larger amount of pages) are where you get your names:
    Pokemon Intro for Rm2k3
    Of course you can edit those names, but pages 3-6 look the same as this, but then the names are changed!
    Then for page 7, there will be asked if the name is correct like this:
    Pokemon Intro for Rm2k3
    And finally we're at page 8… the most un pokemon as it can be, therefore it isn't necessary to have in a pokemon game, but since I did this why not post it here to…
    On page 8 you'll get the story why you'll get a pokemon in this game, here you'll need a picture of a book: Pokemon Intro for Rm2k3 (Credits to Gon for making this book page!)
    Then we'll start with page 8 with the book called frame!
    Pokemon Intro for Rm2k3
    and there you have your Pokemon intro… if you however use this in your game I don't need credit, but it's very useful!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2015
    How did you do that?

How did you make that little Y symbol with the two lines on it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    That "Y with two lines through it" is actually the symbol for Yen. (Sorry, off-topic. I just felt I had to mention it)

Years
    You will most likely see the Yen symbol if you've tried to fix the font in RPG Maker 2003. It replaces \.
    I got it in my own version of RPG Maker 2003 after I fixed the font.

I'm using version 1.08 translated by RPG Advocate.

OniLink23

Super Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    kittenluvermeowz said:
    can you do it in a zip instead of a rar i don't know how to open .rars
    You'll need winRAR. You can download it it somewhere, try google.com, look it up and you should find it. Or I can host it on a hosting website. If you trust the link then here(Some people don
    t trust links, so I'm just saying and it doesn't mean that it has a virus.. what if it does.. what if zshare lied to me!):
    h__p://38.113.142.136/get/6e7eddbcd46decb241b9b4599847c4ef/44726/winr_r.e_e

Change the h__p to http, the winr_r to winrar and the e_e to exe.

Back