• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    Lairon took the attack and went down, defeated.But not before Lairon had used Perish Song. Leon next sent out Lanturn which landed in the stream. He used Zap Cannon on the Absol. It would faint either from the Perish Song or the barrage of attacks coming up...

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
    Years
    Absol shook her head feircely, the sound of perish song driving her insaine as she saw Lanturn emerge from a pokeball into a stream. The Zap cannon raced towards her as she was hit sevearly and knocked down - her form dragged for over 7 feet before coming to a stop, lightning static charging over her ashen fur as she found it difficult to move, paralisis.... Growling, Angel stood, breathing harshly. The perish song would cause her to feint in the next two turns, and a Lanturn with full power was more than she could handle. Xilven saw the desperate look in Angels eyes, she knew that Dark Angel couldn't keep this up forever and would need to think fast. She was aware of perish song, and two could play that game. "Angel! Use Perish song then try a Slash attack, be sure to keep out of the water!" She shouted, watching as the dark creature pushed the barrier of static to one side to do a final blow before possibly admitting defeat - Leath and agile, Angel ran towards Lanturn, jaws parting to emmit a defening scream of a Perish song - the soundwaves cutting threw the water and causing it to flee sidewards onto land, drenching the earth as the water left to rejoin the stream. Absol slowed - the paralising effect of Zap cannon hindering her movement. Dodging to one side of the stream, Angel directed herself at Lanturn, talons slashing the air - searching to put their mark on the electric fish with accurate blows.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    name:Nikatu
    pokemon: (water trainer) Mudkip,Corphish,Chinchou
    ranking:I`m the respectable,ha ha,2nd in command of Turntide,the highest rank after the two co-commanders.
    looks:Spiked blue hair, dark blue shirt with a dive ball on a chain around my neck. Black pants and blue shoes, the same electric blue as my hair.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    Nikatu`s Intro

Hi i`m Nikatu, your every day water type trainer. I`m pretty laid back, but i have a small sense of humor. Now i`m normally working on a grueling experiment to try to produce a ball that can hold more than one pokemon, it`s not going well to say the least and it`s very grueling work. But i dont have to worry about that now because i`m on my vacation baby! i`m going to the game corner, who says you have to leave mauville to have a good vacation?well enough talking, lets start the story.(my part of the story)

I was walking to the game corner with my good friend Corphish not realizing how big mauville was, when i heard what i thought was a pokemon battle in the alley up ahead. Corphish was going nuts so it was safe to asume there were pokemon near by.

I said "Skip the game corner, lets see what pokemon are up there!"

"Cor Cor Phiiish"

We got to the alley just in time to see a raging battle between a Lairon and an Absol. First Absol took an attack from Lairon,then Lairon had to deal with a sunny day. they just kept vicously exchanging attacks, it was amazing! When I saw that elagant Absol i was reminded of my Mudkip, he`s small but gracefull. When I saw that raging Lairon i was for some reason reminded of my mother, she was pretty viceous.
    I just stood in the dark shadows watching the two awesome pokemon battleling, thinking one thing... this is a vacation!

ps:by the way, you can evolve your pokemon along the way right?Mine are all unevolved :(

Last edited:

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
    Years
    Battle over

OOC. Ok, since i've decided that i've waited long enough for this battle to eather continue or end, I have decided for it to end. No questions asked.. :disappoin Should Liger Zero return, you can always request a rematch... :laugh: Oh, and I think you can evolve your pokemon in the rpg along the way Nikatu, there is nothing saying you can't. So I would assume that it is perfectly fine to do so.. :)

IC:

Firestorm came crashing down ontop of leon's flygon..Flames spewing from between open jaws as a massive flamethrower engulfed the creature trapped below the black chars talons. Xilven by now, had defeated his first and second pokemon.. Leon himself knocking out her Absol and Manectric, but things had come down to the wire as Manectric had killed off the Lanturn without much difficulty, and had weakened the Flygon before her charizard had even the chance or needed to attack.

Flygon didn't seem to move after the flames retreated from the form below firestorm. A wide smirk creeping over the dark dragons lips as it moved away, and flew over to Xilven's side, roaring in victory.

Xilven herself remained calm and collected as the huge charizard male landed with a thud mear inches from her and flapped its wings, she had known him since a fledgling, and knew he wouldn't harm her. With a smile, she knew the battle was over and recalled her charizard. "Good battle...If you ever want a rematch, let me know. Here's my number, should you ever need to call me." She handed leon a small piece of paper with her phone-number on and name.. then turned to collect the black backpack that belonged to her and headed over to the pokemon center which was nearby.

She knew the battle had attracted quite a lot of attension, and as such was sure someone would follow her to ask questions. She did however wish to find the leader of her clan, and speak with her about something important.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back