• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Iron and Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    Pokemon: Iron and Stone

Hack of: FireRed
    Game Code: ROFL

Intro: This is my first hack brought back. The old thread can be found right here.

Story:Pokemon: Iron and Stone

Long ago, in a time before man.
    Two dragons there were.
    One of Iron, one of stone.
    When a meteor attacked earth.
    They were said to have destroyed it.
    And then disappeared, never to be seen again...

Now, Stone is going to see his dad, professor Evergreen, when all of a sudden, another kid bumps into him.
    "Hey, watch it! Oh? Hey, I know you, you're the professor's kid, Stone, right? Sorry if I hurt you, I just got a Pokemon and I'm really excited! Gee, it must be so cool to have the best professor of Pokemon History as your father.....Ah well, I hope we can meet again sometime!"
    With that, he leaves, and you are able to enter the professor's lab. Once inside, you see your dad battling a wild Pokemon, and he then catches it.
    He then decides to give you one of the other three rare Pokemon he caught.
    After choosing a Pokemon, he will battle you with the Pokemon he caught previously.
    "Wow, that was a great battle Stone! Before you start your journey with Pokemon, I have a small favour to ask of you. You know the Iron-Stone legend, correct? Well, recently I've been researching that. But...I need the help of a great Pokemon trainer. As your father, I have complete faith in you, and I know you can be that trainer! Before you go however, this should be helpful, it's the latest version of the Pokedex! *Player recieved the pokedex!* The Pokedex scans captured Pokemon and fills itself with data regarding that Pokemon. The first was created by Professor Oak from Kanto, but this is my own version I created. Well, good luck Stone."
    Now, your Pokemon Journey can begin!

Features:
    A Pokedex of 251 Pokemon, including some from all regions and Pokemon DarkGrey!
    Amazing new tiles!
    Uncover the secrets of the Triasio region legend!
    Two hacks!
    Two teams!
    Pokemon and important trainers will be animated!
    Many more stuff!

Credits:
    Alistair
    VorteX
    Calis Projects
    Zein
    ~Chaos
    Involuntary Twitch
    Cilerba
    JPAN
    Renji
    Cloud
    Trifindo
    Dewitty
    Spherical Ice
    Kyledove
    Doran Dragon
    TB Pro
    Ben.
    Prince Legendario
    Aquakip
    Samson
    Gamefreak

Screens:

Awards:

I'd be grateful if anyone could make me a CSS :)

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Very nice graphics and the hero ow is pretty good looking as well. So is Dark Grey dead?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    This just shows you improved a whole lot since you first joined hacking. :P Anyways, back onto topic.

The story is understandable, except for the first part when it says Iron is visiting his father the Prof., but the kid says that his name is Stone, the son of the professor... But I like the mysterious legend.

And the set of features are pretty nice, and the screenshots look spectacular. The palettes and tiles mix in very well, (in my opinion). Good job on inserting those.

And I see that Darkgrey is being discontinued? Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but I wish you good luck on bringing your first very hack back to life. ;)

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    Wow, I love your tiles and OW sprites, so are you saying there will be 3 regions ?!
    What the hell? There's one region, unless I eventually have space leftover and add another:|

This just shows you improved a whole lot since you first joined hacking. :P Anyways, back onto topic.

The story is understandable, except for the first part when it says Iron is visiting his father the Prof., but the kid says that his name is Stone, the son of the professor... But I like the mysterious legend.

And the set of features are pretty nice, and the screenshots look spectacular. The palettes and tiles mix in very well, (in my opinion). Good job on inserting those.

And I see that Darkgrey is being discontinued? Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but I wish you good luck on bringing your first very hack back to life. ;)

=D

I got the names mixed up; it's basically Stone if you're playing Stone and Iron if you're playing Iron.

:( Maybe some day I'll continue it ;)

Anyway, I felt bad for only showing a small rushed map, so I made a major edit and here you go :)

Where am I?

Tropius likes Fridays too.

I am awesome.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years

I don't >_< So I'll edit the mart and PC eventually =D

New textboxes, out of order Trainer Centre and an ugly green that will be fixed =D
    I see that a route has been removed and replaced with a lake?
    may I ask what has been removed or just moved somewhere else?

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    you know I have seen the new Pokemon for it and they are awesome and if you don't believe me then you should ask altariaking (my brother!)
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I don't know you.

Update:

Cratot: Poop Pokemon
    Info: It can be smelled from miles away due to it's horrible smell. Because of this, most Pokemon tend to stay away from it.
    Concept by AltariaKing, sprite by Spherical Ice.

Hamahorn: Hammer Pokemon
    Info: It attacks opponents by swinging it's hammer-like head down on them, before jabbing them with it's horn.
    Concept by AltariaKing, sprite by Zephyr+.

Well, hope y'all like 8D

astar_01

Creator of Pokémon Grey
    Years

I don't know you.

Update:

Info: It can be smelled from miles away due to it's horrible smell. Because of this, most Pokemon tend to stay away from it.

Info: It attacks opponents by swinging it's hammer-like head down on them, before jabbing them with it's horn.

Well, hope y'all like 8D

I've gotta say, Cratot made me laugh. A Pokemon made of crap, reminds me of dog mess left in the tall grass due to lazy owners.
    Both the sprites look good, Hamahorn has come along way from what it was but I think Cratot could do with a little bit more work rounding each layer of 'poop'.
    Anyway good luck dude, I love your choice in graphics.

I think that a poo Pokemon is...................POOP!
    HA HA HA HA!
    By the way altariaking you do know me your just to scared to admit that your little sister is better than you so your a loser

Aww, poor Altariaking... I have two sisters and if they joined the same forum as me I would deny their existance too.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years

I don't know you.

Update:

Well, hope y'all like 8D
    nice update..haha..
    the poop pokemon looks like the digimon sukamon or something...lol
    anyway i love to see more..

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
    that crapped me up :3 Hamahorn looks a lot better, I like the great stuff, and the style is good now for the back sprite,, what do you want it to look liek

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    Odd that your thread is filled with spam and all :O
    Anyways, the graphics look very nice although that doesn't tell much.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    I must admit this hack looks really good! awesome storyline and great titles good luck on this hack :D

I've gotta say, Cratot made me laugh. A Pokemon made of crap, reminds me of dog mess left in the tall grass due to lazy owners.
    Both the sprites look good, Hamahorn has come along way from what it was but I think Cratot could do with a little bit more work rounding each layer of 'poop'.
    Anyway good luck dude, I love your choice in graphics.

Aww, poor Altariaking... I have two sisters and if they joined the same forum as me I would deny their existance too.

:(

nice update..haha..
    the poop pokemon looks like the digimon sukamon or something...lol
    anyway i love to see more..

that crapped me up :3 Hamahorn looks a lot better, I like the great stuff, and the style is good now for the back sprite,, what do you want it to look liek

Lovely work here, my friend... I like it a lot. If you want help with anything I'll fit you in my tight schedule somewhere.

:)
    I might eventually xD

Odd that your thread is filled with spam and all :O
    Anyways, the graphics look very nice although that doesn't tell much.
    I know :(
    Scroll down the page a little xD

UPDATE!
    I finished the rival script and inserted a new exclamation mark box thing:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back