• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Irotsuya [By Laidjon*]

Years
  • No. Everyone talks coloured. Look:
    Pokemon Irotsuya [By Laidjon*]

Taken directly from a clean FireRed ROM. See?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Nice! I like the mapping skills.
    You really should post updates
    nice job really cool looking hack.

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
    Years
  • No. Everyone talks coloured. Look:

Taken directly from a clean FireRed ROM. See?
    Yes I see, but this isn't fire red. This is Pokemon Irotsuya. =)
    Nice! I like the mapping skills.
    You really should post updates
    nice job really cool looking hack.
    Thanks and I am working on the starter script, so just wait a little longer =)

Years
  • Irotsuya, huh? Same name as your region and hack name? Hmm... :/

You, a 16 year old boy, finally begin your journey in the Irotsuya Region. What was stopping him before? Je will meet friends and rivals. That's not really any different from modern times today. Your main goal is to become a Pokemon Master, Why? but your role in this world is more important than you can possibly imagine! How so?

Team Rocket has set it's mind on the Irotsuya Region. Because there isn't any crime in the Irotsuya Region, Team Rocket thinks that it will be a easy job to set their evil plans in motion. That's either a contradiction, or Team Rocket isn't thinking very clearly. If there's no crime, then the law must be kept pretty well. But is Team Rocket the only one with this idea...?

You're leaving out some details that really should be filled in, and there's a few cliches.
    Good luck, though. :/

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
    Years
  • Irotsuya, huh? Same name as your region and hack name? Hmm... :/
    You, a 16 year old boy, finally begin your journey in the Irotsuya Region. What was stopping him before? Like I have writen. Your parents wouldn't let you... Je will meet friends and rivals. That's not really any different from modern times today. And the problem is? Your main goal is to become a Pokemon Master, Why? Because that's normal for pokemon trainers... but your role in this world is more important than you can possibly imagine! How so? A secret...

Team Rocket has set it's mind on the Irotsuya Region. Because there isn't any crime in the Irotsuya Region, Team Rocket thinks that it will be a easy job to set their evil plans in motion. That's either a contradiction, or Team Rocket isn't thinking very clearly. If there's no crime, then the law must be kept pretty well. Let me say it differently... There isn't an evil team. But is Team Rocket the only one with this idea...?
    You're leaving out some details that really should be filled in, and there's a few cliches.
    Good luck, though. :/
    See the underlined sentences.

Years
  • Like I have writen. Your parents wouldn't let you...

I see. Alright.

And the problem is?

No problem here, but is it worth mentioning?

Because that's normal for pokemon trainers...

Alright, that's acceptable.

Let me say it differently... There isn't an evil team.

Oh, that makes sense. Team Rocket isn't exactly there yet. Alright.

---
    About the map. The water (besides the deeper water) is a bit bland and empty.
    My advice would be to add some water rocks, or something floating at the top of the water.

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
    Years
  • The lake is enormous!!! It's extremely amazing!
    Thanks? =D

I see. Alright.

No problem here, but is it worth mentioning?

Alright, that's acceptable.

Oh, that makes sense. Team Rocket isn't exactly there yet. Alright.

---
    About the map. The water (besides the deeper water) is a bit bland and empty.
    My advice would be to add some water rocks, or something floating at the top of the water.
    Have you seen Lake Valor and the other 2 lakes from d/p/p? The don't have rocks and stones in their lake and neither do I. I think it's ugly to put rocks and stones in a lake, because it's unlogical.
    Thanks for your comment tho =)

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
    Years
  • Well, an update!

Finally... The starter script. Today is the day that you finally get a Pokemon!

New stuff!
    The Prof. is not Prof. Oak! But Prof. Alerce! A 30 year old woman! Who studies Pokemon with unusual colours! Shiny Pokemon!

~Laidjon*

Back