• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Island Mystery

Do you like this Hack

• No

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 58 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    yes you start in pallet town and the entrance to the island is up the top of viridian

I'm Adding in new scripts and changing what everyone says so it makes more sense

UPDATE:
    Maps are being put in and Beta 1 looks set for realease on the weekend

Last edited by a moderator:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Yay! A beta will be released that isn't all in one room! Anyway, progress on mapping will be slower next week as I return to school on the Wednesday!

iEdster

iPwn
    Years
    Like the others say, You need to put more details to explain the story better.
    It seems intresting though.
    If you work on it well, I am sure the results will be good.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    MEH I'LL TRY TO FIND SOME TROPICAL TILES BUT 4 NOW I'M GOING TO WORK ON THE SCRIPTING

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Don't worry too much about the tiles. The scripting is more important. If scripting is rushed, it won't be as good!

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Everyone the first Beta is officially up now
    So if you find any bugs please report them here

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    It sounds good, but that may just be bcuz of my weakness for Johto starters. :P
    But a few tips: Change story a little to make it more interesting. AND NO SINNOH POKEMON!
    Please! Instead of inserting Piplup, can you insert IncrediblyUnoriginal? It used to be new,
    but now in newer AG hacks, Sinnoh pokemon are in there more often than not.
    It's just stupid.

Wenrare

Bringer of Destruction
    Years
    I will Beta test as well, i was playing your released hack... and for some reason when i give oak the parcel... after Gary (RIVAL) leaves it makes flying pokemon sounds and i am unable to move!

HOLY! I JUST TALKED TO A GUY AND THE ROM IMAGE CRASHED!!!!

THEN I REBOOTED AND I WALKED INSIDE A HOUSE CAME OUT AND I APPEARED IN CERULEAN!?!? WTF IS HAPPENING! WAAAAAAAAH!

Wow, i rebooted AGAIN and i walk into another house, only to discover im now at Island 2! then i walked into the cave and back and then im at Island 1 again!

Then i walked through a sign, Into a cave which i cant exit from.... seriously.... wtf...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! THEN I WALK INSIDE THE POKEMART AT ISLAND 2 WALKED OUT AND I APPEARED IN A GLITCHED UP PEWTER CITY!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGG!!!! Well i hope all this glitch reporting is helping you....

Seriosly fix these, glitches freak me out sometimes!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    Im gonna try this hack it looks fun.

Wenrare be nice how would you like it if people just started yelling at you in cap locks. be nice about telling about glitchs and improvements that are needed.

Edit: strange i cant go into the house that leads to somewhere. it's in the place where you got the parcel that should lead to the forest but im guessing doesnt lead to the forest anymore XD

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Another map for you all... I don't think this one is very good. I think it's missing something, but any comments would be nice!

Last edited:

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
    yo hackimon!
    story sounds pretty good but can u fix the first post the images arent showing!

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Well for now this hack is officially quit because nearly halve the people that voted hate it and i can script better now so it's just going to look wierd

Years
    Another quit hack...
    Thats a shame...
    I hate it when hackers quit...
    At least keep a backup, incase you wanna come back to this.
    Thats what I did with a ruby hack I was going to do, but cannot b/c I'm too use to FR.

Back