• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Island Mystery

Do you like this Hack

• No

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 58 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Alright i have reached an ultimatum
    if there are enough yes votes ( say 36) i will continue this hack.
    But that means it will be restarted fully so the beta up there will be old got it?
    Ok

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    So, trying it on your own? Good luck. It will take longer to finish and also be harder, but good luck.

Wenrare

Bringer of Destruction
    Years
    You wanna know something? DONT CARE ABOUT THOSE VOTES! It only matters what you think, and your friends think of what your doing, I, think its great but needs some work, and i kinda state my reasons back on page 3, it is still a lot of fun anyway! I think once finished it will be teh awesomes! XD

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    He is still continuing, but on his own. Basically, he's fired everyone... So my mapping won't bother people who read this hack anymore.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I have also learned something
    Never post maps causeour just going to be critisized

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    You know how to OW sprite and Sprite?

If you don't, you better find one quick!!

Hmm, another forum like this.

Since I can read Chinese Perfectly, I can just use the untranslated version.

Hmm, it seems that they are posting a lot of PC's hacks and telling other

Chinese Guys about it.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    @prince
    i have some Overworlds that i'm resizing to place in There the WAH ones

BTW news screenes
    Pokemon Island Mystery

Pokemon Island Mystery
    Pokemon Island Mystery
    Pokemon Island Mystery

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    The Hero's hat is kinda, glitched.

The Blue Outline doesn't match the OW.

An OW can only be good if it has Black or Brown Outlines.

eah i have a fire red rom were i changed the palets of the hero so i have to fix it

Years
    in the water, the rocks don't look too nice. they look as if someone just dropped them there. in nature, the rocks would be randomly placed (or at least look like it.), so what you should do is spread the rocks out a bit, but still keep a barrier. That's what I think anyways ^_^

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    in the water, the rocks don't look too nice. they look as if someone just dropped them there. in nature, the rocks would be randomly placed (or at least look like it.), so what you should do is spread the rocks out a bit, but still keep the barrier. That's what I think anyways ^_^

oh thats the border
    any way thanks for the tip

Years
    hey, I just started the beta, and I'm thinking you really need a beta tester or two. even if just to point out the small errors that pop up. Like texting errors. Texting errors are easy to miss. so you should think about hiring a few beta testers to help you out a bit.

Years
    when you first enter the mystery islands, if you talk to the old man south of the pokecenter, then the game freezes...

sorry for the double post.

Back