• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Issue: It's Pokemonism not Atheism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Piplup

The King of all Pokemon.
    Years
    When I go to a website called Jesus-is-Savior.com they tell that Pokemon is Atheism.
    They think if you watch Pokemon, you are rejecting the Lord.
    They even use the world Poking to trick many Pokemon Fans WORLDWIDE!

So then they use John 3:16 to trick many people.
    David J. Stewart thinks Christ came to the world to reedeem Pokemon Fans
    but not the sinners. By the way Pokemon Fans are really attracted by
    the propaganda of their ministry!

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    That's just retarded just because you enjoy a popular japanese franchise doesn't mean your atheist(I am but not because of pokemon)

Zet

Years
    John 3:16 (New International Version)

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

so how does this go against God/Jesus? Honestly people just say <name> <verse> and never quote it

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
    Jesus-is-savior.com is hilarious! Thanks for showing me that. Although I am not exactly sure if this topic is appropriate. There might be Catholic parents who watch what the kids are looking at on the web and try to shut this place down.

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    They have Arceus, so I guess we are not atheists at all :)
    Out of jokes, it has nothing to do with animal violence and stuff as the church says. I'm still catholic.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    What's up with religious threads lately?

There is a saying: if you don't want to argue, keep politics and religion as far away as you can.

Plus this thread doesn't make any sense.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back