• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade 386 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    If you have a VBA, you've probably heard of or have Pokemon Emerald 386. This is like that, but...
    This takes place in the region of Altos
    This is not a ROM hack, this is made with RPG maker
    You can find Mantine
    I am completely new to pokecommunity and I hope to take over- I mean... Help the internet... Because that's what I'm going to do!...
    New features:
    All 386 GBA Pokemon avalible
    Creators play a large role in the game
    Starters are Chikorita, Torchic, Squirtle
    Vidbooks (video books) books that you view like a movie
    Help:
    Ideas (vidbooks, features, etc.)
    Rival should be opposite gender of player. Can someone with RPG maker xp help?
    Rival should have the elemental advantage. Can someone with RPG maker xp help?
    How do I post screens?

Years
  • Pokémon Jade is a really common name, so it's unsurprising someone already has a game running called it. I'd recommend changing that, for starters.

Also, some more details about plot/story wouldn't go amiss, and that might drum up some more interest. Oh, and one more thing, if you make a start with RMXP and post some screenshots, that'll help a lot. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Thanks guys. I was unable to post screens because when I was logged on, it said "You must log on to post a screenshot" or somthing like that. I didn't bother. There's no download because this beta sucks. Also, there's a new problem. I'm using pokemon essentials. Whenever I warp to a new map, the game freezes. (BGM keeps playing but no matter what button you push, the character doesn't move, and the game doesn't respond to anything. Help will be greatly appreciated. I'll try screenshots one more time. (opens up "insert image" blank page. Nothing. How do you make a town map like dusty dog has? I really need help with that freezing problem.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Years
  • Lol where is this pokemon jade you speak of, Dusty Dog?

Mistic go to the help section and ask your question loads of guys can help you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    OK, heres the basic storyline:
    The region of Altos has been plauged by the evil Missingno. He destroyed most of altos, until the creators, Nick and Andrew, defeated him. Now, he is on the rise again. It's up to the hero, who has just started his (or her) journey, to save the region of Altos before Missingno. Can destroy the world.
    I WILL POST A ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ DEMO IF SOMEONE CAN ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ HELP ME BECAUSE MY ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ GAME KEEPS ~BEEEEEEEEP~ FREEZING! I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ IS HAPPENING, BUT IF SOMEONE DOESN'T AT LEAST ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ TRY TO HELP ME THEY'RE ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ PREVENTING A REALLY ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ COOL GAME FROM HAPPENING! THIS HAPPENS WHEN I TRANSFER THE PLAYER BETWEEN TWO DIFFERENT ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ MAPS WITH DIFFERENT PROPERTIES (EX. OUTSIDE-INSIDE) IT'S SO ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ ANOYING CAN SOMEONE ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ HELP ME OUT?
    (Takes deep breaths... In... Out... In... Out.) OK, how do I post images that are not in my signature?
    Please remember my first problems and try to help me there, too.

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • To post images, you need at least 15 posts. Then upload your images on a server like Imageshack or Photobucket and link the image url with the
    Pokemon Jade 386 1.0
    tags.

Years
  • I WILL POST A ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ DEMO IF SOMEONE CAN ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ HELP ME BECAUSE MY ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ GAME KEEPS ~BEEEEEEEEP~ FREEZING! I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ IS HAPPENING, BUT IF SOMEONE DOESN'T AT LEAST ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ TRY TO HELP ME THEY'RE ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ PREVENTING A REALLY ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ COOL GAME FROM HAPPENING! THIS HAPPENS WHEN I TRANSFER THE PLAYER BETWEEN TWO DIFFERENT ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ MAPS WITH DIFFERENT PROPERTIES (EX. OUTSIDE-INSIDE) IT'S SO ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ ANOYING CAN SOMEONE ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ HELP ME OUT?
    That's really unnecessary, and just makes you look a bit stupid, frankly. I know you're frustrated, but try to act maturely.

To bump up your post count a bit, I recommend taking part in some of the Forum Games in the forum with the same name. Once you're at 15 posts, as Luka has said, you'll be able to post screens and explain in more detail what's going wrong.

And, seriously. Missingno? Come on...

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    thank you luka. got any ideas, niknaks?

If you do not approve of the way my story goes in my game, do not come to this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lol that's a terrible idea.
    If you don't want crit, don't come to the showcase how bout that?

Years
  • You're not going to win supporters that way, take it from me. But if you so wish, I'll stop posting here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    This place is crazy. I'm not asking for supporters. I just want to make a game. I've heard some good things about this site, but this thread alone has proven that I was wrong to think that this was a good site.

I will continue to make pokemon jade 386, regardless of supporters or people who like it. I am shaken by your rude comments, but that does not stop my production.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    You know you can get yourself banned talking like this. One of the fundamentals of being a developer is the ability to take crticism, you need to accept the general public may not like your idea, and you should listen to them, because they are who your game is intended for ;)

Years
  • Oh mistic you are one dumb fellow.
    How bout you pack up your non existent, terrible idea, won't get anywhere "game", and get the hell out of here?

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    This place is crazy. I'm not asking for supporters. I just want to make a game. I've heard some good things about this site, but this thread alone has proven that I was wrong to think that this was a good site.

I will continue to make pokemon jade 386, regardless of supporters or people who like it. I am shaken by your rude comments, but that does not stop my production.

I am wondering how making a thread, which is usually seen as a way of attracting supporters, and giving them info as well as getting criticism., helps you actually make the game.

And the missinno. idea... I think its seems half-baked and ludicrous. I can't even explain why, it just seems obvious to me. But that's my opinion, and you have to accept that and deal with it. You made the thread.

Years
  • I am wondering how making a thread, which is usually seen as a way of attracting supporters, and giving them info as well as getting criticism., helps you actually make the game.

And the missinno. idea... I think its seems half-baked and ludicrous. I can't even explain why, it just seems obvious to me. But that's my opinion, and you have to accept that and deal with it. You made the thread.

Word up
    change that attitude dawg

Years
  • Common guys this is a place for fun and i think we should get along also continue your hack regardless of what haters say just have fun with it.

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back