• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade 386 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronic

Off for the Ultimate Victory!
    Years
    Well, stop arguing about it... after all, it's just an idea (A not very original and prepared idea, but it's still an idea... Even though I don't like how it sounds.)

mistic, a game developer, as they have already said you, is one that is able to accept critics and use them as instruments to improve... If you're unable to accept critics, well... I sincerely don't expect you to go very far... After all, the same people that gives you critics are the ones that will receive the game once it is complete. If they don't like it, you'll get a bad reputation as a developer...

Now, my critic... I think Missingno. is a veeerry bad main character... Missingno. itself is more or less a glitch. It makes very little to no sense to use it. Better use something more tangible. Also, the story is like a Gruyère cheese: full of holes... You should try to polish your story further in order to have something fresh, followable and attention-catcher. Take your time to plan: great games follow a great planning...

Also (off-topic), you should try to find answers yourself... We're here to help ya, not to solve ya all your problems. All of us have learnt not because of magic, but by cracking our heads into figuring out how to do it... Even if we're incapable of, we still try to. If you've tried it and still are unable to, then you seek for help, but you have now at least tried, and that's the important part. Fail and learn...

Take this seriously and don't rush before thinking it twice... Hear the critics you've been given and act in consequence. Remember who is your audience and that you're not Microsoft to publish something crappy and disfunctional everyone will have to get. We don't have to get it... You must convince us to get it...

Hope you hear this and read ya later...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back