• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Jaspa - Also need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Pokemon - Jaspa (Not just finished)

Story

You are the son of goivarni as he is a reformed rocket leader and he has left rocket they has thought of a plan to take over kanto and to take revenge. The kanto gyms have been taken over and to get the gyme leaders back to there gym you must beat the rocket grunts. The rockets have got a hidden head quarters some where in kanto your job is to find it and beat the head boss in gym 8. You start of in route 21 the area just below pallet town where the grass bit is but now there is a house and professor oaks lab has been taken over and all exits are blocked by rocket. You get your pokemon from Ashes mum because she sees you as the next ash she gives you a choice of vulpix that brock gave her horsy that misty gave her and catapea that ash gave her. Then she says go to professor oaks house that was just built and in side is a tunnel to get out side of pallet town where you can go to the entrance and when you step on a script you will battle the rockets and once beaten they will go. This is the rought story line but as we move on the story line will get stronger.

Teams
    As this is a new hack and im not smart on every think i am looking to build up a team

I need

2 Grapics people ~ People who can make tiles. Make title screens. Make sprites like new players and making sprites from other games. (Not a required but maybe make fakemon). Make into proffessor hero and rival.

2 people can can install the grapics ~ Doing the above but inserting the grapics and make sure the pallets are working ect.

1 Reserve scriptor ~ If theres scripts that i have trouble with i can ask you to help.

Thanks people if you want to join then Emal me on [email protected] or pm me or reply in this message.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back