• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Jasper

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2008
    This is a remake of Fire Red. I am working on the actual hack while my friend, Sa, does graphics.

Story:
    You are in the Noka region. Yet another of the same story, you battle 8 Gym Leaders, beat the Elite 4, catch the legendaries, and become the champion...

HOWEVER!

You are in a world, destroyed by Team Arnge, covered in destruction.

You will navigate through intense new graphics, focused around a lava-ish theme. The gyms are actually HQs led by team arnge that will need to be taken down. The usual prep-trainers at the gyms are actually Grunts, and the gym leaders will be Arnge Leaders or whatever.

The Elite 4 will consist of the leaders of all of the Teams that I remember.

1-Giovanni
    2-Artie
    3-Magma Leader
    4-Mewtwo (Robotic like in the first movie...)

Pretty Farfetch'd (lol), but I think it can work.

Last edited:

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
  • Well, it definitely an interesting spin on the original tale, so I can't knock story. Best of luck on this, and I'll be keeping an eye on it. But one question....exactly how was the planet filled with destruction?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Story:
    You are in the Noka region. Yet another of the same story, you battle 8 Gym Leaders, beat the Elite 4, catch the legendaries, and become the champion...
    All pkmn games r like that lol

Back