• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon jaune eclair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddiursa™

Never Give up
    Years
    you shuld make it more ''PROPER'' like....:
    Sabrina and hunter kind of thing like hunter makes here laugh and tht.
    Team rocket take pikachu and you get it back kinda thing and,,,
    you sleep at the poke'mon center and you know you go to the orange islands kind of thing well thats
    what i like dnt know about u

Dr.Razor

Yellow Remaker
    Years
    what's up with the name? it sounds french

Yes,it is a french name. It means Yellow Thuder

Here some news:

First the name OW for sinnoh:
    Don't steal!! I saved these as JPEG's to prevent people from stealing my sprits.
    Pokemon jaune eclair
    Pokemon jaune eclair

Pokemon jaune eclair

Pokemon jaune eclair

And some pictures of Petwer city:
    Pokemon jaune eclair
    Pokemon jaune eclair

Credits: PEY!

I will release a demo when i finish some script.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh didnt see this at all. IM acting surprised cause i was going to do a more anime based remake of yellow but now that i see this do you mind if still do it

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I don't know if it is possible, but i saw in the hacking tutorials there is a possible way to do follow-me script. It is fine to just change it in the overworld editor too if you don't want all the hassle of scripting. Good luck to you. I don't understand the name though, is this hack in Spanish?

Years
    Yes it's a french hack rom by Razor in my forum ^^ the name "Jaune Eclair" would say "Thunder Yellow":
    Thunder=Eclair
    Yellow=Jaune

It's one of the most popular hack rom of the forum, there are good scripts, the story is better than "Fire-red" and "Yellow" but it is difficult I think to finish all the game because there are many new maps ^^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back