• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Johto Histories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
    Years
    Pokemon Johto Histories

:t157:Pokemon Johto Histories.
    :t157:"You need"
    :t157:Creators: Changkhan,gold15,Ozumas and kike-scott.
    :t157:History: Diamante or Per it part towards Johto with the recommendations of their friends Kenta and Marina,
    But when they arrive are in a chaos and elm assigns a mission to him: To save Johto of the equipment phantom
    and to fulfill the challenges ke Kenta could not fulfill.
    :t157:-New features
    :t157:-New trainers
    :t157:-routes of johto
    :t157:-pokemons of 4th gene
    :t157:-what but can be requested.
    :t157:Credits:
    :t157:-Kyle, some minis and tile pokecenter and shop https://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1753/dibujo60ks.png
    :t157:-Coronis, some sprites some
    :t157:-tiles SHN and GSC Platinum
    :t157:-Neos and shn by sprite 4 gene.
    :t157:Images:
    Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

Pokemon Johto Histories

:t157:Movies:
    Trailer 3:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY7KRdqweD0
    Trailer 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dAHFuUF8qo
    Trailer 1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azgpAgt0Jxw
    :t157:Bar fan:
    Pokemon Johto Histories

:t157:Dowload:
    View attachment 36104
    Ancient version.
    sorry it for my Englishman I am not English am Spanish

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    (1st post)
    This looks like a great new hack with Johto in it. All of the screenshots look great except the first one looks kind of odd. Otherwise it looks great!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    And... here's another dude from the "Spanish language" region! XD (I'll definitely gonna stay here, and wait for them to post their hacks here! :laugh:)

Nice to see you guys here as well. Hope you update often, and as always, try to make an English translated version, it is a must (also meanwhile, be sure to show cool stuff to make people motivated)

Luck to you people! We'll see what kind of future you have here, on Pokecommunity!
    Welcome Johto Histories!

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I'm really looking forward to a more complete release of this hack. ^^ It looks very promising. Plus, I like how you've combined GSC and FRLG tiles.

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
    Years
    WTF?
    I´dont understand
    Thank you for the commentaries zel,jack and shining Latias the thread was soon but still is absent

Years
    Glad to see you brought it here. Anyway, Looks great! My only gripe is that the trees look like a few gigantic trees rather than many little trees.

Looks good, I like it. However the Pokemon Center tiles in what I think is Mahogony Town looks a little on the red side so is the little line above the words "Gym" on the same map. I love what you've done with the Goldenrod Gym though! No problems there! Good luck with this hack. Luckily I know some limited spanish so I can play without being totally clueless! Can't wait for a translated version.

P.S. Oh I just noticed you did Johto sprites in Mahogany too... Where are you going with this...? :P

Last edited:

Quil

Me
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    Gaar=rare

Gaar....
    It look like G/S/C,but also at FR/LG or which ROM you hack xD
    Maybe a idea:
    A(or more) special map(s) in Jotho were Hoenn pokémon lives?
    BTW i just can't wait when it's ready!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    So D/P goes into Johto? Sounds interesting, and nice mixing the different kinds of graphics together. Well, hope to hear more from this hack, and don't give up! ;)

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Looks like you are off to quite a start! Always good to see hacks in Johto, whether straight re-makes, or other hacks that simply take place there. I think it abit odd to use a combination of original GBC tiles in a GBA game and custom GBA tiles however. They don't really mesh quite well and end up looking out of place, I'm afraid. Howver the custom tile work is brilliant, and overall I would have to say this hack is off to quite a start! Keep up the good work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back