• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto Journeys- Dreams & Nightmares (M) [IC Thread]

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years

• Flint Mclaren

Chapter 1.4 - I hate all ye Ditto's

"So Javier what happened then?"

Javier- his Pokedex that was now connected to his Xtranscivier was telling Flint about Ethan's final encounter with Silver."Then Sir," the Pokedex replied "Ethan told Typhloshion to use Focus Blast on Feraligatr. Feraligatr was pushed back and was on the verge of collapsing. Then Typhlosion finished it off with a Brick Break and after that Silver was never seen again."

"You tell good stories Javier, and you're useful too. Thanks for telling me that Posideon learnt Water Gun." replied Flint to the Pokedex. Then in front of him he saw a oddly coloured rock. "I wonder what that is ?" Flint thought to himself while walking forward to touch it. "Sir don't do that. That's a -" told Javier as quickly as he could,but it was too late.

"Excadrilllllllll!!" screamed the rock. "Sir, it's a Ditto not an Excadrill which makes it ever more dangerous." whispered Javier quickly to Flint. The Ditto transformed into a Tyranitar and then roared with it's monstrous voice.

"Run guys." shouted Flint to Posideon and Joey. All of them ran away and hid behind a clump of trees that was too narrow for the Tyranitar to enter. "Sir I believe that Tyranitar tears down Mountains and these trees won't be much of a hindrance to it."

"Now you're telling me all this crap." said Flint watching the trees being torn down. He saw the dirt below him turning into sand because of Tyranitar's Sand Stream. then it struck Flint. He whispered his idea to Posideon and joey who agreed with it.

The Tyranitar came from the trees and laughed at Flint and Joey. Then Joey used Focus Energy a move which it never knew it had which was pointed out by Javier while Posideon used Water Gun on the sand around Tyranitar turning it to mud. The Tyranitar laughed because it knew that the Water Gun wouldn't do anything to it.

Then Joey went off with a flash and started it's Quick Attack around the Tyranitar. This turned the sand it into Quicksand and the Tyranitar started sinking inside the sand. Then the Ditto tried turning into a Staraptor but it's legs were firmly stuck in the sand.

"Starrrrrr." shouted the Staraptor aka Ditto trying to get out of the sand. Flint immediately ran away with Posideon and Joey as far as he could. Then he hid between some trees in case Ditto got away. Finally he chomped some biscuits while Posideon and Joey had some Oran Berries.

Team

158.gif

Posideon.

019.gif

Joey

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Faris Miller - Route 29

Faris stopped when he heard the rustling of bushes behind him. From the sounds of cracking twigs and the like, it sounded like it was either a heavy pokemon or a person although he wondered why any person who would bother to hide themselves would go about it so clumsily. After a few moments, the being came out of the bushes and revealed itself to have been the latter, a clumsy young adult man behind a sentret that seemed interested in Zawadzka.

Faris watched this man's every move, still knowing absolutely nothing about him. It seemed Prometheus sensed Faris's thoughts and was wary of the stranger as well. Icarus didn't look too happy with him either, but so far it seemed that Icarus didn't like anybody. Although it was true that Faris had, in fact, blasted his home with fire, assaulted his flockmates with stones and said fire, then forcibly removed him from said flock. Anyway, the man was breathing hard so all in all it seemed he had been chasing the sentret.

"Sorry to interrupt, just came to reclaim my Sentret….err…..neither one of you are one of those Ditto things, right?" His words confirmed Faris' suspicions about what he had been doing, but the last part confused him.

"No, I don't believe either of us are. From what I am aware of, ditto cannot transform into human beings, otherwise they would be a much greater problem." Had he really not known that or was he just feigning ignorance? If it was the former then it would suggest that his position was the same as Zawadzka's. "Who are you? Are you, by any chance, a new trainer that has been chosen by Professor Elm to receive a starter pokemon today?"

Party

Prometheus | Icarus

Back