• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I will be looking forward to this. What episodes have been completed so far?

I am changing Rom base and i did the scripting till episode 3 in the old rom and just be transporting the scripts from old rom to new rom!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
My Progress -

New bark city edited

Virdian city mapped (Didn't fix the movement permission)

Route 5 mapped (Didn't fix the movement permission) Also added a normal person script.

Route 6 mapped (Didn't fix the movement permission)

route 7 mapped (Didn't fix the movement permission)

(Didn't fix the movement permission) means i didn't fixed the movement permission tiles wise. So you gotta fix it ! I hope you know how to do it right ? And gonna send the link to Indiancharizard !

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
My Progress - New bark city edited Virdian city mapped (Didn't fix the movement permission) Route 5 mapped (Didn't fix the movement permission) Also added a normal person script. Route 6 mapped (Didn't fix the movement permission) route 7 mapped (Didn't fix the movement permission) (Didn't fix the movement permission) means i didn't fixed the movement permission tiles wise. So you gotta fix it ! I hope you know how to do it right ? And gonna send the link to Indiancharizard !
Ok good bro, Update guys, Episode 1 fully done, modifieying scripts of episode 2 from old rom and will insert into new one.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Don't forgot i a gonna map again. This time i have a little unluck with me so didn't got time. Sure to do the mapping after my exam finished. After 12 march i am gonna map. Yeah it will be little to late but i don't think this hack will just end in a month. It will barely take a year to complete so no prob !

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Don't forgot i a gonna map again. This time i have a little unluck with me so didn't got time. Sure to do the mapping after my exam finished. After 12 march i am gonna map. Yeah it will be little to late but i don't think this hack will just end in a month. It will barely take a year to complete so no prob !
More than that because Many hacks take two to three years to complete. But we'll try to do it as soon as possible.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2021
Cool this hack is going to be awesome I have been waiting for quite along time now and thank you for replying super quickly

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
keep up the good work i just want to know how long is pre alpha how many badge we can get. ru really indian where do u live

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Yeah bro, you'll be able to get all eight badges of johto and please talk other things in VMs, its what the rules says.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
ur saying u will reslease pre alpha when episode 2 completes and then saying we can get 8 badges in pre alpha iam confused well this is the day to find out

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
ur saying u will reslease pre alpha when episode 2 completes and then saying we can get 8 badges in pre alpha iam confused well this is the day to find out
It will released today for sure but maybe just episode 1 will be in it, i'm realesing it as a sample and proof of work. And ow are still to be done so episode 2 wont be possible in pre-alpha, the original alpha will take a little time and contain first 6 episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back