• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    bro i want to help u finishing this hack i got lot of free time i will always be online i got no work as of now i know mapping and OW spriting. as for the proof whenever i play hack i will change the hero sprites and insert the pokemon i want in that game just for me to play it if u want i can show the pics i edited while playing pokemon emerald.if u want me to help u in different things u tell me i will try to learn it.

pls delete that msg from this thread. i dont know how to do it.

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
    Years
  • Sorry about that xDD

Here its the new version:
    jhoto-444f340.png

That's a pretty good intro screen :)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hey, I been following this project for awhile. I'm not trying to compete with anyone on the Intro screen, but I made one myself. So if you guys like it you can use it. Btw, I suck at art. Haha. ^-^

2vikojr.jpg

THanxx for the Fan art, I like it! I'll put it in the fanart Showcase!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Hey, I been following this project for awhile. I'm not trying to compete with anyone on the Intro screen, but I made one myself. So if you guys like it you can use it. Btw, I suck at art. Haha. ^-^

2vikojr.jpg

I actually love this one! <3 Too bad just a fan art :( Still love it.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I know that , but i can use only one at a time, but yes I'll use one as my Hack Poster! And Guys! i am having a little problem in inserting the title screen, during the step of editing paletts! I would appreciate any help from anyone!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Sorry Bro but you have made johto league a hell of a mess. Everything is glithcy. There are 2 ash in pokecenter and after talking with dr and nur joy and officer jenny Nurse joy say the she is gonna return to pokecenter but when i got to the pokecenter there is 2 ash in left and chasney instead of nurse joy. And a room is a battle tower battle room. Everything is messy i request you to delete the download file check all glitch and fix then again reupload. Apologize if you mind. Sorry but i said for the good of your hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back