• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The Hack is showing a white screen. Nothing is working.
    Huh I just patched it and it worked fine. Perhaps you patched it wrong which is very unlikely since it's a ips patch, but it could also be because you have a bad Firered rom. Try downloading a Firered rom from a different site than the one you previously used.

AJ24

Squirtle da GOAT starter
    Years
  • I'm not encountering any wild pokemon when i walk back and forth in tall grass :/

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    can we have a phys/spec split? It'll help a lot especially with Noctowl

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hey Guys, its a bit too long wait I know but don't worry hack is still alive, I have got time to work on it, (working on since last 2 days) I'm on phone right now so won't be able to talk much, but anyways, work on Beta 1 has kicked off in a high speed and I fixed a things in old chapters, got new title screen and OW sprites, I'm giving out a few attachments.

Spoiler:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I've posted updates on the first post and also fixed my bad Grammar :P, anyways Updates :-

Once in a Blue Moon episode done, a few screenshots uploaded.

Work on episode - a Whistle Stop started.

Bugs so far :-

Episode - a Little Big horn is bugging a lot, for some reason applymovements and hidesprites aren't working correctly, and its glitching a lot, don't know if its because of my scripts or the map. But i'll do my best to fix it!

Years
  • I've posted updates on the first post and also fixed my bad Grammar :P, anyways Updates :-

Once in a Blue Moon episode done, a few screenshots uploaded.

Work on episode - a Whistle Stop started.

Bugs so far :-

Episode - a Little Big horn is bugging a lot, for some reason applymovements and hidesprites aren't working correctly, and its glitching a lot, don't know if its because of my scripts or the map. But i'll do my best to fix it!
    Good luck on fixing the problems and finishing the hack, keep that good work!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    I downloaded the file and I am have issues with VBA (Visual Boy Advance) I am having a white screen problem and I am hoping somebody can help me out!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I downloaded the file and I am have issues with VBA (Visual Boy Advance) I am having a white screen problem and I am hoping somebody can help me out!

You might be having trouble with Real time clock or save type option and anyway the old release is a bit Buggy and had healing centre trouble, which have been fixed for new release.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back