• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon : Jotho Journey ( Trainer Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • hey question. Whats the thing with the shinigami sibling and stuff in yours and pikataro signatures gallade?

I don't see how that's related to the RP, but I can explain it.

He's the Shinigami Brother in my PC family and I'm his Shinigami sister/sibling. A Shinigami is a grim reaper or death spirit/god, 'nuff said. It's just like I have an Evil Brother, a Brother, a Pair, and a Best Friend (the only girl in my PC family X_X).

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Gallade, you should probably edit your first post so you can show which Pokemon are taken, as well as which Pokemon get what genders and natures.

Oh, and any chance we can give them Egg Moves?

Yes you may give them Egg Moves but please only two Egg Moves per Starter

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 'K. I'd like Crush Claw and Flare Blitz please ^^ Or, if you don't want her to know a powerful move early, Crush Claw and Howl.

Wow, Cyndaquil can learn Double Kick or Reversal and Foresight as Egg Moves? Means it could take down a Sableye or Spiritomb with such moves =D But I'm not giving her those; I just want her to know Crush Claw and Flare Blitz or Crush Claw and Howl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back