• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Journey: Hoenn Region OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out of this RP, Pika. I really would like to keep going, but I've got too much on my plate at the moment.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Is it too late to join?

Player
    : ShadowYashi
    Name: Angela Macintosh (Angel)

Personality: Angela is very eccentric and goofy, and sometimes she says things that she doesn't mean, the words just come out wrong and people tend to get angry and hate her because of it, but can be a very likable person when given the chance. She's blunt and sometimes never thinks about what she says and more often then not its probably something insulting.

She's a slacker and doesn't pay much attention to most things, be it in class to her teachers or at home to her parents, prefers to sleep or do something else rather than listen to them tell her about the art of breeding and how to properly take care of certain Pokémon, this causes her to be frowned upon by them, they know she's a very smart girl and really cares for Pokémon but she just doesn't put as much effort into learning as she would when she were younger.

Appearence: Angela has light brown skin and stands abruptly five feet two inches, her eyes are a deep hazel and she has dark brown hair falling to the middle of her shoulders. For casual attire, she wears a long sleeved light purple zip-up hoodie and under it is a short sleeved off one shoulder green top that stop just above her torso along with snug but baggy khaki cargo pants littered with deep pockets and a chains, the outfit is topped off with some white and black sneakers, a worn looking green cap, which once belonged to her father and around her neck was a sliver chain shaped in the form of an Arbok, which once belonged to her mother, both items were passed on to Angela by her parents.

Form Formal Attire, she wears a green midriff, off-the-shoulder top, a fuchsia colored, faux wrap, strawberry decorated short skirt, two sets of yellow bangle bracelets on each arm, and fuchsia colored platform sandals. When its cold and snowing, Angela is seen with a thick black coat with a fuzzy hood, knee length thick brown padded boots and some black gloves, underneath the jacket she wears her normal attire.

History: Originally a native of Kanto, Angela and her parents lived a pretty mellow life on their Pokémon Ranch. In their day and age, both her parents were very successful trainers, while as another career her Mother took up Breeding, while her Father took up Coordinating and eventually when they settled down with Angela they both agreed on opening a Pokémon Ranch/DayCare Center, where they would watch, breed and raise Pokémon. While growing up, it gave Angela plenty experience, to learn more about Pokémon and dealing their different natures, but eventually as Angela grew older, her love for learning slowly dimmed, she became lazy and put such minimal effort into learning the ways of the breeding world, her parents don't know what caused her to become like this, infact Angela hardly knows herself, so when often asked about it she would just shrug and say 'I guess I just grew out of it'.

Even though her motivation for learning about Pokémon had dimmed exceptionally once they moved to Hoenn, she still enjoys being around them, more so than humans, because she doesn't really have many friends so Angela can usually be found outside somewhere making friends with the local Pokémon of the area. More often than not, Angela is usually seen with either Viper her Mother's Arbok or her Father's Gligar, or sometimes both, while both parent's are usually out shopping and such. It could've been a mere coincidence or fate, but recently her Mother and Father were telling Angela that she should get out more, see the sites, explore the world, travel. A few days later, Angela decided, she'd take her parent's up on their offer. Her parent's were over joyed to hear that Angela would be going on a trip and made her promise to contact them as often as she could.

Preffered Starter:

Mudkip [Skipper]
    Nature: Hardy
    Lvl. 5
    Moveset: Tackle and Growl
    Ability: Torrent

RP Sample
    : [From Lostt's Pokémon: Clash Through Time]

Maxine quickly shuffled over towards the balls and grabbed one but by doing this, she had alerted the goon's of her presence and they turned towards Maxine sneering "Stay outta this kid, we've got no business with you" a male said "Your about to attack the guy that's giving me my first Pokémon, I think this is my business" Maxine replied glaring at the male "Cocky brat!" she snarled pulling out a Pokéball and tossing it onto the field.

"Zubat! Show this brat who's boss, Start off with Supersonic!" The ball exploded into a flash of bright lights and Zubat emerged from the Pokéball. Zubat, just as its name says, is a small blue bat Pokémon, with two long skinny tails protruding from behind it, it also has no nose or eyes while the inside of its ears and underside of its wings are purple.

Maxine quickly tossed the Pokéball she held down when the Zubat began to zip towards her at inhumane speeds, there was another flash of light and the Pokémon had revealed itself as a Pachirisu. Pachirisu are small Squirrel looking Pokémon, it had white fur with a faint blueish tint and a light blue stripe which starts from their forehead and goes all the way down to the tip of the tail. Maxine noted the large white tooth sticking out of its mouth, reminding her of a Raticate.

She noted the Pachirisu's deep gray eyes and yellow electric sacs on its cheeks, and the big fluffy tail that was twice the Pachirisu's size, which had three spikes at the top of where the tail curled she also noticed it had very short arms and legs. "Maxine pay attention! Pachirisu intercept that Supersonic with Quick Attack" the auburn eyed girl was pulled from her observations, when Birch called out to her and she watched as the squirrel ran at the Zubat with a trail of white flowing behind it.

When Zubat was a few feet away, it opened it's mouth large enough to screech at Maxine and proceeded to attack her with Supersonic, but Pachirisu had attacked just in time, with Quick Attack, he managed to pick up enough speed to perform a running tackle and leaped into the air and rammed the Zubat with its head, sending the blue bat tumbling back a few paces.

Maxine gasped when she watched Pachirisu attack the Zubat "Crud, I could've been in serious trouble if it weren't for you Pachirisu!" Pachirisu nodded and stood infront of Maxine protectively and readied itself for commands, while the Zubat was hovering beside it's trainer, having long since recovered from Pachirisu's attack, Maxine decided to take the initiative and attack first "Umm use Quick attack again Pachirisu!" not one to fall for the same trick twice, the Team Time grunt called out another attack "Dodge and use Leech Life!"

Pachirisu had charged at Zubat again and attempted to tackle it from the air once more, but the Zubat's teeth glowed ominously before it swerved to the right, the second before Pachirisu hit it, causing the squirrel to miss and fall to the ground, skidding to a halt and turning back around to its opponent, only to wind up getting bit in the neck and have the health drained from it with Leech Life. Pachirisu cried out in pain and bit the Zubat on the wing, causing the bat to screech and release Pachirisu's neck "You know Bite Pachirisu?" Pachirisu nodded and Maxine smiled slightly "Cool!" she pointed at the Zubat who was hovering a few feet away from Pachirisu.

"Okay… try Quick Attack!"

"Supersonic!"

Pachirisu charged at the Zubat with lightning speed, getting closer and closer, Zubat waited until Pachirisu was within a few inches away from it before it fired off a Supersonic, opening its mouth to use high pitched supersonic waves, which caused confusion. Maxine watched as small blue circles were released from the bat's mouth and they quickly grew in size and hit Pachirisu, who fell back towards the ground and clutched its ears in pain "Pachirisu!" Maxine cried out as Pachirisu groaned and sat up, the bridge of its nose turned a purplish hue.

"Pachirisu snap out of it and use Bite" the grunt snickered however when Pachirisu ignored her orders and began to bite itself "Pachirisu!" Maxine cried "Alright Zubat, enough play time with the rodent, finish this with Leech Life, suck that Pachirisu dry!" Zubat gave a cry and nodded, before swooping down on a confused Pachirisu, who was gnawing on its arms, due to the confusion.

Zubat's sharp glowing fangs sunk deeply into the fluffy white tail of Pachirisu, who yelped in pain, that bite was just what Pachirisu needed, because the squirrel snapped out of its confusion. "Pachirisu, your okay!" Pachirisu squeaked happily and nodded while Maxine watched as the Zubat continued to sap energy away from Pachirisu "I think I have an Idea! Pachirisu, use Quick Attack, but run around in a circle and don't stop until I say so!"

The grunt seemed to catch on to her plan and said "Zubat, bite harder and keep on leeching!" Pachirisu nodded at Maxine's instructions and began running around in complete circles, while Zubat's grip got harder, a white strip of light trailing behind it, Pachirisu ran and ran, its tail flailing behind it with Zubat still attached, after a few minutes of running, Pachirisu began to feel a bit sluggish, it's running began to slow, but Pachirisu wasn't the only one affected, Zubat's grip began to loosen and eventually it had to let go because it had gotten dizzy, Zubat hovered a few feet away from Pachirisu and was swaying abit trying to clear the dizziness.

"Alright Pachirisu, put all you have into this last attack and use Quick Attack!" Pachirisu nodded and charged at Zubat with quick speed "Dodge and use Leech Life!" Pachirisu shot at Zubat with a burst of speed, and just like before he swerved and dodged, but Pachirisu was ready for it this time and quickly pivoted on its toes and turned around and catch Zubat in the back, sending the bat tumbling to the ground in a heap, its eyes were swirly, Zubat had fainted.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back