• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Journey of Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Hello and welcome the world of pokemon. It has many creatures that are captured by people called pokemon trainers that control and train them in battle.

You, my friends, are one of those pokemon trainers starting with a basic pokemon of your choice and other pokemon trainers. Your objective is to capture pokemon and collect badges to enter the Indigo Plateau and become the pokemon champion.

Your characters starts out in Pallet Town. With help by me, the creator, provides you by getting your starter pokemon to begin your pokemon adventure. Your main job in this roleplay is to catch pokemon and train them to become powerful battlers for the pokemon indigo plateau. When you are traveling, there's an organization of pokemon stealers called Team Rocket and will be on to you to stop them from doing that.

Also, when you are traveling through the Kanto Region, you collect TM's, HM's, and various items on the way to become the champion, which is the final goal of the roleplay. They are many challenges and people that get in your way. Remember, they are other trainers starting with you they have no power over you what so ever so it all ends with how much you train , battle , and finish.

Sign-Ups
    Name: Be inventive.. or not.
    Personality: At least a paragraph. This is how your character acts in certain situations.
    Appearence: What does your character look like picture with detailed description, or just description.
    History: What's happened in your character's life so far please list anything important.
    RP Sample : A sample of your handwriting
    Preffered Starter: your starter

Grass Pokemon Taken by |:Hiro:|
    Bulbasaur, Oddish, Bellsprout, Exeggcute, Tangela

Fire Pokemon Taken by Wolfwhispers
    Charmander, Vulpix, Growlithe, Ponyta, Magmar

Water Pokemon
    Squirtle, Psyduck, Poliwag, Tentacool, Seel, Shellder, Krabby, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu,

Normal Pokemon Taken By daydreambeliver
    Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Ditto, Porygon, Eevee

Flying Pokemon Taken By Shinningkit
    Pidgey, Spearow, Zubat, Farfetch'd, Doduo

Bug Pokemon Taken by pumpkinziggy
    Paras, Venonat, Scyther, Pinsir

Dragon Pokemon
    Dratini

Electric Pokemon
    Pikachu, Magnemite, Voltorb, Electabuzz

Fighting Pokemon Taken By The Kricket
    Mankey, Machop, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan

Ghost Pokemon
    Gastly

Ground Pokemon
    Sandshrew, Diglett, Geodude, Onix, Cubone, Rhyhorn

Poison Pokemon Reserved by .Sublime
    Ekans, Nidoran (Female), Nidoran (Male), Grimer, Koffing

Psychic Pokemon
    Abra, Slowpoke, Drowzee, Mr. Mime

only eight people will be accepted with one person per type.

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Name: Tyler Weston

Personality: Tyler is eager for anything, and loves trying new things. Unfortuanently, his large curiousity can get him into loads of trouble and get him into places he shouldn't be. Sadness and grief aren't things Tyler likes to experience, so when something traumatic happens, he hides it behind a smile. This isn't always the best solution, because then Tyler keeps his rage and grief bottled up, and more often than not does it explode and the worst of times.

With friends, Tyler can be extremely shy, even if his outgoing personality can attract others. It's a curse, knowing that he is surrounded by people and yet believing he is alone. That is why he wishes to become a pokemon trainer and create unbreakable bonds with his pokemon. He wishes for nothing more than a best friend and to finally put his outgoing personality to good use.

Appearance: Tyler has brown hair that's kind of long. It normally goes down to his shoulder blades, but he always makes sure it is tied up into a ponytail. His brown eyes can usually be seen peaking out from under his bangs. His skin is tan from all the times going outside, and his feet are covered in scars from cutting them up while exploring without wearing shoes. Tyler wears blue jeans, a red shirt and a black backpack on a regular basis.

When it get's cold, Tyler switches to a long sleeved black shirt and a blue jacket to keep warm. His shoes stay the same, which are always converse shoes. Dirt is usually seen covering his arms and face since he likes to explore so often, though he isn't against cleanliness.

History: Tyler's mom used to work as an assistant for a pokemon professor. It wasn't until she nearly lost her life to an enraged Nidoking did she retire, though that inccident never destroyed her love for pokemon. Tyler's father is a stern man, though he is not above having fun. Unfortuanently, this can get confusing for Tyler. His dad is all about rules and when to do or not do something, so Tyler is unsure of the times he can play. However, this doesn't stop him from sneaking out and exploring, though this can get him grounded. It just makes him try to sneak away even better next time

The first time Tyler saw a pokemon battle was when he was five years old. His parents had taken him to see the Johto League finals as a gift for the beginning of summer vacation. Tyler had watched in awe as a female trainer commanded her Dwegone spectacularly and a male trainer fought with a bold Scizor. He longed to gain that kind of connection with another being and has longed to become a trainer ever since.

Starter: Charmander

RP Sample:

I can only stare at my reflection, wondering and reflecting on what it is that makes me so unwanted. Am I ugly? No... I do not think so... It was just last week that a young Misdreavus offered herself to me. And yet I denied her, thoughts of what that girl said to me.

Vile creature.

Why... No, how dare she? What had I ever done to her but seek her out? Why do I seek her out constantly? I am not sure, only that I feel a tug, a pull toward her. Nay, not just that, but a connection. That girl that had fled in fear, calling me horrific names, is connected to me in some way...

Again I stare at my reflection, yellow toothed smile frowning just slightly. I hate my smile. It always seems so fake, so unreal. Just like a dolls. I inwardly frown at the thought of a doll, my red eyes narrowing in disgust. I loathe dolls.

Speaking of dolls, I glance at the one by my purple feet. It has brown, curly hair that had once been red with gray and marled skin that had once been pure white and as smooth as marble. It was clothless, for the cloth had been eaten by the wild Venomoth.

It was a pitiful sight.

Much like me, I think before I help myself. I cannot help but feel a connection towards this doll, just as I cannot help but feel a connection toward that girl. And because I do not know why, I hate it, I despise this strange feeling with my entire being.

With one last glare at my reflection, I glide away into the darkness, hoping to find peace of mind in the shadows. But as I come across others of my kind, all looking sorrowful and vengeful, I feel my kind will never find peace, for we will always be connected in the never ending hatred.

After all, we who were born from despair and rejection shall know no peace.

We are the Bannette.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
    Name: Sabrina H. Emerald

Personality: Sabrina is usually calm, but excited easily, and so can sometimes be hyper. She doesn't mind losing and likes challenging herself, just for the fun of it. She can be timid, however, and can shy away from most strangers. She believes strongly in her Pokémon, who are the only ones who can encourage her and make her brave. Oh, did I mention that she's easily put down, too? She thinks before she acts and believes that strategy is stronger than any strength. The eleven-year-old is determined, never giving up in the heat of a Pokémon battle. She's careful and enjoys helping others, but is serious, especially around other people. She enjoys chatting with other Pokémon trainers, and can be talkative towards them. Sabrina is curious and wants to find everything out just for the sake of knowing it. Some may say that she's nosy and even a bit childish because of it. Sabrina accepts her losses and tries to learn from her mistakes so that she can be better next time. She's also rather crazy about Bug-, Steel- and Normal-types.

Appearance: Sabrina has a build of average width; however, she's noticeably tall, especially towering over those who are younger. But of course, she can't help it, being four feet nine inches already! Her eyes are bright green, and have a large, round appearance that sometimes makes Sabrina appear younger than she really is. Her head is somewhat tall, but her neck is short, and so they balance each other out. Her hair is long and colored golden brown It's almost so straight that it beats a ruler. Sabrina has short arms and hands that are slightly smaller than average. Her shirt is a short-sleeved tee, colored light yellow with a Poké Ball on the back of each shoulder. On the front is a large Beedrill, Sabrina's favorite Pokémon. The Beedrill is pretty much the whole reason she wears the shirt almost all the time in the first place. On her hands, she wears thin black gloves that are mostly for show rather than keeping her warm. Sabrina has long legs that contribute to most of her height, along with feet that are long, but not as wide as usual. She wears sweat pants that are grass-green, with a white stripe down the outer side of each leg. Her socks are plain white, but short, so you can't see them over her dull brown running shoes.

History: Sabrina was born on August 23rd on a rather warm year, in the dry climate of Pewter City. She visited the museum once every few months to see updates, starting when she was five, and so has become very familiar with it. She especially liked fossils, and became fascinated with the ancient Pokémon, wondering, What were they like? How did they live? It brought on her interest with Pokémon in general, and since then, until now, she had always been jealous of her older brother for collecting over twenty Pokémon while she still had "not a single one," as she had said the very day that she first when to the museum. However, her parents only told her to be patient, and so she waited those "boring" years to get her own Pokémon.

When she turned eight, her brother, who was fourteen at the time, offered to show her some of his Pokémon. The first Pokémon he showed her was Kakuna, but it was the only Pokémon that he had gotten to because Sabrina had been so captivated by it. He had explained how it evolved into Beedrill and how he was aiming for one. This immediately sparked Sabrina's interest in all Bug-types, but she's always had a single favorite that never changed: Beedrill.

RP Sample:

Silverfeather soared above Ilex Forest, gazing down on it with her two sharp, watchful eyes. Even from many yards above and in the pitch black of the very early morning, she could see an early-waking Trainer sauntering below. And he had a Pokémon with him... curious, the Noctowl swooped down for a closer look, opening her wings and spreading her brown primary feathers to increase drag and lower her elevation without swooping and possibly losing control.

She had only gone about ten feet lower when she began to make out the features of the small Pokémon. Actually, saying it was small was an understatement; the creature was very tiny, indeed. It didn't have many notable features at all; mostly, it was just a green ball with one leg, small wings and two huge eyes. Its wings were oddly patterned, with black stripes, and its eyes always seemed to be staring hard at something. It -- no, he -- looked rather interesting to Silverfeather. And although it was small, somehow, Silverfeather could just tell that it was powerful.

The trainer said something to his Pokémon; however, Silverfeather couldn't make it out because she had never learned to understand humans. The little bird pecked at a wild Paras, and the mushroom-like Pokémon immediately fainted.

White light began to envelop the Natu, and it grew very much, becoming tall. Its wings became a white jacked that, when spread, revealed odd patterns on its belly. Its eyes still gazed straight ahead.

Silverfeather couldn't help but fly in. She landed in front of the human and newly-evolved Xatu with a curious "Hooo..."

The trainer chuckled and said something.

"What?" The Noctowl asked the human's Pokémon so that he could translate.

"He said," the Psychic bird said in his mysterious, hollow voice, "it looks like I've captivated someone."

The human added another set of words.

The Xatu translated, "He says that maybe we should capture you so that we could become closer friends."

Silverfeather nodded, and Xatu said something to his trainer. Then he turned to his acquaintance and said one thing quickly before I was sucked into a void.

"My name is Starsight."

Then there was nothing, but I didn't fight against it. And then, I was wild no more.

Preferred Starter: Scyther

ruler-arceus443

ruler of the legends
    Years
    Name:tom
    Personality: tom will be serious in battles but other than the he is pretty cool to hang out with .he hates people who mess with him .he can't stand someone who messes with anyone .he thinks it's just not right
    Appearence: he looks like a blonde haired blue eyed version of my avatar
    History: nothing important exept that he has gotten his first pokemon
    RP Sample : i don't get it
    Preffered Starter: dratini please

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Hiro : YOu are Reserved
    ruler : Your sign-up is horrid start by adding to history and personality and add a RP sample which is a sample of how you RP Declined

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Name: Alexander "Xander" McNamara

Personality: Xander has been frequently described as "playful," which really means quite annoying. Extremely energetic, he's always looking for an adventure, and by "adventure" one should assume something dangerous and stupid will be involve. He's generally carefree and optimistic, but can, and is a little too reckless at times. He can't take a loss well at all, letting it pretty much consume him until he's able to overcome the obstacle and beat his opponent. Though it doesn't seem like it, he can be pretty shy and naïve around girls, not really knowing any growing up. He has grown very close to his mother's pokemon and has waited anxiously for years to get his own, to love unconditionally. Though his recklessness and lack of strategics may suggest the opposite, he's actually quite smart. When it comes to pokemon. Not much else. Actually getting high-C's/low-B's through all of his years at school.

Appearance: His choice in clothing usually consists of camo shorts and green shirts, though he does occasionally wear other things. He never wears pants unless the occasion, such as low temperature, calls for them and even then it's a 50/50 chance. His shoes come in assortment of colors, though his personal favorites are the plain white and black. His jet black hair doesn't even reach his shoulders, and is usually cut short. His skin is slightly tanned due to him almost never being in the shade, preferring the refreshing feel of the sun. There are a few scars on his leg from a childhood accident. He is about six feet tall and weighs approximately 140 pounds.

History: Born to Lucille McNamara on a dark, stormy May 16. He never got to know his father. Good ol' Dad running out on Mom before you were born, his mother used to say. He met his first pokemon when he was a baby, quickly bonding with his mother's Oddish. This Oddish caused a love of pokemon to flourish. As he grew older, he started to lose his love. Until, of course, on his tenth birthday, he fell down the side of a hill, being badly bruised and hurt, resulting in the scars on his unprotected legs. He land in the river and, unconscious at the time, nearly drowned. A wild Goldeen quickly pushed him to the surface and onto land. His mother, just then arriving, took him home. After the Goldeen saved his life, his love came back to him. He quickly blew off his studies and decided to do his best to help pokemon.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Preferred Starter: Bulbasaur

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Here's my SU:

Name: Nathan D. Samuels

Appearance: Nathan is tall, standing 6 feet, and weighing in at 170 pounds. His build can be best described as wiry, although thin, he nonetheless is muscular, because of his active lifestyle. He has sharp blue eyes that dart around trying to take in every detail of every situation. His hair is dark black, cropped close to his head. He wears a grey t-shirt and hardy grey pants. He also wears a thick belt, from which dangle an array of objects, such as a compass, and several carabineers.

Personality: Nathan is, at heart, a very competitive person. He sees life as nothing more then one big competition, and does his best to succeed. Unfortunately, this competiveness leads him to sometimes take unnecessary risks, to go a bit too far in his competitions. He also takes competitions a bit too seriously, and if he loses one is distraught. However, apart from this, he is not easily depressed; he tends to take almost anything in stride, simply because to him, little else matters. Nathan is also a bit cold, and doesn't try to make friends. This is because he sees everyone else as "the competition" and although he watches them closely to spot their weaknesses, does not associate with any of them for fear of revealing his own. But, he does view some people as "worthy opponents" and while not friendly, does respect and like them.

History: Nathan spent all of his life in Pallet Town. His parents divorced when he was young, and he lived with his father. Unfortunately, his father was often gone on business trips, so he and his brother pretty much raised themselves. Because of this, the two of them developed a highly competitive relationship. They were only a year apart, and they competed in everything, at least that's how Nathan saw it. Nathan went to school in Pallet Town, and excelled, seeing it as an organized competition. However, this attitude did little to gain him friends. So, he ended up making no friends, and lived a mostly lonely life, not that he really cares. But, last year something incredible happened: his brother left on his Pokémon Journey.

RP Sample: This is from Dark_Link12's Ultimate Challenge: New Kanto. Sorry, but I didn't have time to write up a new RP sample for this character, if you want I will change it.

After catching the Pidgey Alex continued on his journey. For almost another hour he walked. Finally, as the sun reached its zenith and started descending he grew tired. His feet dragged, and sweat dripped down his face. Realizing that continueing in his present state, he would not get far, he resolved to stop and take a rest. After finding a good place to rest, he sat down and taking off his pack. But, unfortunately fate would not let him rest, for he heard a low hissing from the tree above him

"wwwwwwwwwurmppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee." And looking up he saw an odd sight. A small pink and white bug-like Pokémon was looking down on him. It glared for a few more seconds, before growling a low pitched "wurrrrrrrrrmp". After this voicing of its dissatisfaction, the Wurmple let fly a single poisionous barb. The barb flew towards Alex. Realizing the danger, almost to late, he rolled out of the way, and the barb buried itself in his bag. Seeing that its initial barb had missed, the Pokémon let loose a barrage of them. They flew towards Alex, but this time he grabbed his bag, and using it as a shield blocked the barbs. Realizing that its poison sting was not enough to hurt him, the Wurmple descended from the tree, preparing to take Alex on from close in.

As the Pokémon approached Alex cursed his bad luck. Why does something have to attack me everytime I stop? He wondered crossly. But unfortunately his predicament let him no time to ponder the metaphysical state of the world. He grabbed a pokeball from his bag, making sure to avoid the barbs protruding from it, and threw it to the ground. Out of the ball came a bedraggled Pidgey, only partially healed from his rest. The bird came out, and looking rather confused, nonetheless obeyed Alex when he yelled
    "Tackle that Wurmple!

Pidgey obeyed, and speedily launched himself towards the bug. But, unfortunately he was still weak, and the attack had minimal effect on the Wurmple. In return, the Wurmple smashed into the Pidgey, sending him flying across the clearing. He lay still for a moment, but then got up, ready to fight. But, Alex realized, a direct fight would be terribly uneven, and the Pidgey would quickly lose, so he would have to change his strategy. Just as the Wurmple unleashed a salvo of poison barbs at him, Alex shouted "Pidgey go land on that branch" pointing to a branch high up in a tree.

A bit unsteadily at first, but then faster, the Pidgey started flying. Luckily it was able to avoid the poison barbs by taking off, so they thudded into the ground behind him. After he had gained almost a hundred feet of altitude, and was high in the tree branches, he alighted on the aforementioned branch. Disturbed that its opponent had fled, and forgetting its previous beef with Alex, the Wurmple started climbing to finish the battle.

When the Wurmple was almost half way up Alex cried "Okay Pidgey tackle him now!!". Obediently the bird jumped off its branch, and smashed into the climbing Pokémon. Although this attack would not normally be enough then to make the Wurmple flinch, it was on unsteady ground. So when the bird Pokémon hit it, it was knocked off of the tree, and fell to the ground. At first it did not look like it could rise, but after a few moments it got shakily to its feet, although it took it even longer to regain its balance.

The Wurmple seemed unwilling to climb the tree again. Instead it stood below the tree, and fired a bombardment of Poison stings up at the bird. But, by the time they reached that high they were slow, and the bird was easily able to dodge them. But, this left them at an impasse, the Bird unable to come down to engage and the bug unable to climb the tree to hurt the bird. But, after a few minutes Alex thought up a solution to this problem "Pidgey, drop those pinecones on him!"

Alex had noticed that the tree had many large pinecones suspended from the branches. While these individually would not hurt the Wurmple, several of them could seriously injure it. It took Pidgey a few seconds to follow that line of thought, but when he did he worked fast. In seconds dozens of pinecones were falling from the tree. The Wurmple was caught knapping by this, and was unable to dodge the first wave. So the pinecones thudded into its head, knocking it to the ground. It did not rise.

The battle done, Alex picked up his pack, preparing to continue on his journey. Although he was tired he couldn't imagine stopping again, after all it didn't look like his Pokémon could take another battle. So although he was weighed down by his pack, he kept on walking as fast as possible, hoping to make it out of the forest before nightfall.

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Can I reserve an Eevee, please? :)

Profile up tomorrow or today, if lucky.

Last edited:

Shinningkit

So i herd u liek pirat mudkipz
    Years
    *puts hand as high into the air as a short person can* Can I join? Can I join? Can I reserve a Pidgey pleeeeaaaasee? =D It takes me forever to do SU's, so I wanted to reserve meh poke before he was taken away... Sooo, can I? And if there is a gender perference, just say so. I don't care. =3

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Character Name: Juliette Claire Dollandanger

Birth Date: 17/7/1994

Appearance: 5'8, 168cm. Pale skin, rosey cheeks. Straight, blonde hair that just passes her shoulders. Side-fringe on the right. Big sea blue eyes with blonde eyelashes. Always wears a thin layer of foundation on her face to give her, or what she says 'colour'. A small freckle in the shape of a love heart on the right side of her face. Slim with large to medium sized bust. She is an attractive girl, yet no beautiful.
    Wears a ruby red spaghetti straped dress that cuts off at the bottom of her knees, a black fabric trenchcoat, bright red sandals and carries a black carrybag. If the weather or landspace ask her to dress for protection, she wraps the dress and the sandals for a faded pair of jeans, a ruby red fitted top with a round neck, that shows off her bust and a pair of white sneakers, all to be worn under her black trenchcoat. A white beanie will also appear on her head.

Personality: Juliette is overall a kind, smart and easily lovable girl, who is always there to help, friends or strangers. She is also awfully stubborn at times and has quite a temper when angered. She is a natural chatterbox and flirt. Shy when meeting new people, and sometimes this is mistaken for being rude or snobbish. Once she knows a person, even after a short amount of time, she becomes comfortable with them. Uses sarcasm quite alot and can become embarrassed easily. She is 'touchy-feely' with friends and most of the time, has a positive outlook on life. She is very kind with Pokemon, but has a fear of Weezing, due to an incident when she was younger.

Talents: Flirts naturally, sometimes without her knowing. She is a talented singer and actor. She is quick at reading books.

History: Juliette Dollandanger is the middle child, and only girl of five, born to Pokemon School headmaster, Chris Dollandanger and former Pokemon Breeder, Helena Sawport.
    For the first 2 years of her life, Juliette lived in a small house in Lavender Town, before her father was offered the head leadship role at Viridian City's School for PokemonEnthusiasts. With a population boom occuring in Viridian City that year, the family decided to buy a cosy home in nearby Pallet Town. A love of Pokemon run through her family and it was no exception to Juliette, who's passion for Pokemon blossomed the day her oldest brother, Michael, taking toddler Juliette to the fields behind their house, to witness a training session with his starter, a shy, but skilled Abra. At the age of five, Juliette was fell in love with entertaining and one day, at a children's singing contest held in Pallet Town's City Hall, Juliette strayed away from her mother and found herself near the town's Pokemon Fan Club where she came across a disstressed Weezing disobeying its trainer. Juliette was then suddenly surrounded by a purple gas, fainted and rushed to hospital in a critcial condition. She recovered but came away with an intense fear of the pokemon, Weezing. At the age of 10, Juliette was not able to receive a starter pokemon as her family at decided to take a cruise to the Sevii Islands. On a picnic with her family, she found a tired and injured female eevee. After rushing it to the nearest Pokemon Center, the eevee developed a sense of respect for Juliette and after being healed, followed her everywhere before Juliette decided to raise it herself and name it 'Dutchess'.
    Juliette hasn't had much experience with battling, only with the occasionally battling that took place between her brothers and herself.

Pokemon Starter: A female Eevee named Dutchess. She wears a red rose behind her left ear.

Roleplay example:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Shinningkit

So i herd u liek pirat mudkipz
    Years
    Thank you very much. =3 Aaaaand here you go. I'm sorry if it's not the greatest. I've never done this before at this forum, and I've always been bad at bios. xD

Name: Marissa- Either Mari (Mar-ee) or Riza (Ree-zuh) for a nickname if you want

Personality: Marissa can be described as a kind, generous person who tries her best to help her friends. Normally she's very happy and bubbly with an optimistic look on life. When you first meet her, she's very outgoing, but as she becomes friends with you, she becomes quieter and calmer. She's mischievous and a trickster, playing tricks on anyone and anything. However, she is also very clumsy, so that makes her pranks backfire or they end up hurting someone. When that happens, she is very apologetic and will do anything to make it up to them.

Regardless of all of this, Marissa is very competitive and vengeful, and while she accepts a loss it takes her a while to move on. She's very deceptive in battle, seeing patterns at times in a pokemon's or trainers battling. She loves to dodge around until she understands her opponent, and then try to mess with their head and defeat them at their own games. Sometimes this makes people angry, and she can't stand that. Despite the fact she herself has a slight temper, she hates it when people yell at each other. If one of her friends is in an argument, she becomes quieter than normal, is dreadfully timid, and does whatever anyone tells her without a word. It's at times like this becomes even more clumsy, and she hates herself for it.

On a few side notes, Marissa loves to eat, preferably spicy things. She loves it so much she cooks everyday as a hobby, and has become almost an expert at it. She also has a phobia of wild, uncontrolled fires.

Appearance: Marissa is short for her age, only standing at a whooping 4'9"- if that. Her bone structure is small and fragile, and her legs are long and slender, though they still don't help her height out much. She's athletic looking and thin, being able to sprint quickly for extended periods of time. She can also bend and twist as if she were a flexible ballerina. Marissa looks like a fifteen year old female, however, despite being so short and tiny. Her eyes are a deep green and her hair is a dark brown. She has side bangs on the right side of her face that are held back by a pink flower barrette, and always wears her hair in a curled ponytail. Despite that it only looks wavy, her hair is extremely (and I mean extremely) curly when it is wet.

For traveling, she wears a red tee shirt that has sparkling, gold swirls on the back. Her jacket covers the design, however, and she never takes it off. The jacket is a plain black with a simple design of a white pokeball on the back. She wears dark blue jeans that flare out at the ends, and light brown boots for exploring.

History: Marissa was born on April 13th in Lavender Town. When she was little, her twin brother died in a house fire that was started by her father's cigarette. Her mother and father divorced because of it, and her mother received full custody of Marissa, so she could only communicate with her father through letters. These letters were carried back and forth by her father's spearow, so she learned to love flying pokemon at a young age. She also visited her brother's grave all the time to pay her respects, so she also developed a bond with ghost pokemon, becoming close friends with a ghastly in the tower. When she was fourteen, she asked her mother if she could capture this ghastly so she could take him with her everywhere. Her mother said no, and in anger she ran away from home, leaving the ghastly, as she had promised her mother she wouldn't take him anywhere. She ended up in Pallet Town, living with the owners of a bakery for the past few months...

RP Sample:

"The woman stood there, as still and cold as stone. The rain crashed onto the ground and the thunder roared, yet she still did not move. The wind wailed, trying its hardest to move the woman, or to tear her away from where she stood. Yet she still did not move. The waves slammed against the wooden dock, reaching up to grasp the woman and drag her away from her dreaded place. Yet she still did not move.

Her eyes, as cold as darkness, stared into the ocean, waiting.

Hair whipped wildly about her face, piercing the wind with golden arrows. It cut and tore at the abyss as the woman stood, waltzing with the phantom enchantress of desire. Red streaks of sorrow ran down her face, staining her skin the sharpest black, and all about her seemed an ominous wound. The woman, she did not blink, she did not speak, she did not breathe. Her eyes, as cold as darkness, stared into the ocean, waiting.

And so she waited, as still and cold as stone."

Preferred Starter: Pidgey

(Is this okay? =0)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back