• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Just Pants

Kabutopzilla

TROPHANT
    Years
    I swear, you're getting better and better.

The one problem I have with the text boxes is the outlining. Thinning the lines makes them look better on a sprite comic, and that also gives you more room for text.

The humor has improved drastically once the third comic came about, and you're slowly getting better at presentation, as evidenced by the most recent comic.

However, with that said, even though you've bettered yourself in every field so far, you still have a ways to go. If you keep trying and making comics, you'll get better, then you can make an all new comic to show off your skills from the get-go.

I'd recommend downloading something like Paint.Net, though. I use that for motion blurs and text boxes; it makes them look better IMO.

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    You're getting better and better at it.Though I recommend you don't make a sidestory this early in the series.Believe me I've tried and failed miserably.But thats just friendly advice.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    even i think so. codec, i told you about that, people might get confused. XD

Kabutopzilla

TROPHANT
    Years
    Not very good my ass. Your little switch to Paint.Net just amplified the comic's visual effectiveness threefold.

Just make the panels in MS Paint, and do the effects/text boxes in Paint.Net.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    the 8th comic is... not good.
    why did you make it so short??

Last edited:

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Even if this is a comedy it is not seemingly a parody. A parody doesn't need a plot but a comedy does. As most comics have jokes anyway but also a plot. Look at the top 25 Pokemon comics on Drunkduck, the majority are comedy but still have a good plot.

Years
    Agreed, obLonG. I mean, if this was a parody, it should really have a set joke in each strip or something. Right now all I'm getting is, "Lol! Gays kissing and immature sex jokes! isn't that funny?!?!?! 8D"

Back