• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: : Pokemon Juturna :

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007

Hack Name
    Pokemon Juturna

Hack Of
    Fire Red

Intro
    This will be a simple hack, just a new story, nothing huge, just something fun to play through. And yes, I am awere Juturna is the name of a Circa Survive album.

Features
    .Addition of a few Sinnoh Pokemon
    .Completely new overworld

You a young boy/girl who wants to become a Pokemon Trainer, you recieve a Pokemon from your local proffesser, you are later hired to investigate the sighting of some legendary pokemon, and madness ensues..

OLD:
    http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7234/juturna1en0.png
    http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2286/juturna2os3.png
    http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6898/juturna4ff3.png
    http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4860/juturna3uv0.png

NEW:

Marnic - Male Hero Sprites.
    You guys - For your help in answering my questions.
    PokeWitch - Making the brilliant PokeScript!
    HackMew - All those fabulous tools!
    If I missed you, please tell me ;D

None yet, there'll be a BETA soon.

Last edited:

thepog

Wifi Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Yay first reply any ways i like it so far you might need some more screen shots it's pretty tough to judge it.

Years
  • Looks nice. Do you already have an idea of what the story will be like?

The Chikorita backsprite looks a bit... strange. But I guess it's because I've never had a Chikorita ^_^;;

thepog

Wifi Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    chikorita

The Chikorita backsprite looks a bit... strange. But I guess it's because I've never had a Chikorita ^_^;;

Chikorita's always like that i dont like it too :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    GL with your hack like the OW of the hero exept the hair colour. bye

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Awsome this willl turn to be a great hack

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOe0OIp7bWw
    I am aware there a few glitches, and that I mispelled Cyndaquil.
    A quick vid of what I have so far, be aware, these scripts are very basic, especially the pokemon select one, I have yet to add all the movement scripts to it. And I still need to add some NPCs.

And that will not be the Hero sprite in the BETA, I'm working on some custom ones.

The BETA should be out in 1 to 2 weeks, depending on how busy I am. It should play up to the first two towns.

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Very nice. You might need help with the inside of the places, very dark and small narrow passages.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    Very nice. You might need help with the inside of the places, very dark and small narrow passages.
    Those rooms are both probably gonna be scrapped by the time I release a BETA, they were basicly to test out the scripts.

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    I like what you did with my sprites. Its cool.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    I'll have some new screens up soon, I've completely redone the maps, added a few NPCs and houses to Windfall Town(Which is far bigger now) I'm working on the first city atm.

And I did a custom Hero. ;D

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    Two new screens.

Sexy overworld sprites by my good friend Marnic.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    wheres the game set is it still kanto or somewhere else and what are the starter pokemon?
    First Question, it's a new region, named Minnoh.
    Second Question, if you watched the video I uploaded you'ed know it's the Johto starters, Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • screenies look decent...watched the video and it didn't look like you changed THAT much in the mapping for the start of the game. plot sounds intriguing, but there isn't much to go on. this has some potential

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    screenies look decent...watched the video and it didn't look like you changed THAT much in the mapping for the start of the game. plot sounds intriguing, but there isn't much to go on. this has some potential
    If you read up a few posts, you'ed know that I've done completly new and bigger maps, I doubt that'll even be the plot, it was reall y just there so I could get my topic up.

Back