• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kanto Chronicles

Years
  • Introduction:
    Hello,everyone.I'm thinking of creating a pokemon hacked game called "Pokemon Kanto Chronicles".I'm sorta new to the Pokemon hacking scene but I already know how to edit maps and sprites but not scripts.I found scripting to be alittle too time wasting and complicated for me.If anyone wants to help me with scripting or even more mappers,P.M. me or just reply to this post.

Hack Of:
    Leaf Green

Beggining:
    Pokemon Kanto Chronicles will focus on following the first season of the Pokemon anime.The intro will be Oak talking about what you are going to soon face.In, the beggining you will wake up in your bed and quickly think to yourself that you are late to recieve your Pokemon.You walk downstairs and outside to Porfessor Oak's front yard.(I want to change Professor Oak's whole Lab to a big mansion just like in the show.There is a crowd with Gary.Gary talks all the smack and brags just like in the show.Gary leaves and you don't face him(becuase they did'nt fight in the first episode).You go inside Oak's lab and you will talk to Oak.You go to the Pokeballs and only recieve berries(considering how having nothing in the pokeballs will get you a glitched up question mark pokemon).Oak then gives you your Pokemon Pikachu.You and Oak both walk outside and there is your own personally crowd for you.Your mom talks to you and you say your good byes.

Features:
    Pikachu is a starter.
    Follows the show almost exactly.
    Ecounter no legendaries execpt Ho-Oh,Mew and MewTwo.
    Brock and Misty will follow you after you beat there gyms(This would be kind of hard to do,right!?)
    The Crystal Onix side quest
    Every time you go to a new area,a sign post will tell you what episode in the show you are on.
    Pikachu will ignore you in the beggining
    No random puzzles for gyms.
    Absolutley no other region Pokemon.
    Gym leaders will be even harder.
    Team Rocket shows up more often.
    Your Pikachu cannot evolve.
    Your on the way to Viridian City.
    There is a Pokemon League.
    After the game,you get to play the MewTwo Strikes Back Story(From the first movie).
    Richie will be a friend.
    Red Gyarados side quest.
    The Intro song is the Japanese Pokemon anime song.

P.S.:
    All and any help would be appriciated.Oh,and if I get enough people I'll call my group,Team Lucario.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    that sounds really cool. how far have u gotton on it nd i hope u finish it

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    1) Leaf Green isn't a stable rom. You should use Fire Red.
    2) Brock and Misty following you would be hard. You should have it where Pikachu, Brock, and Misty appears only during the events.
    3) The Crystal Onix appeared during the Orangle Island saga not the Kanto saga.
    4) Pikachu ignoring you should just be a tiny event at the beginning.
    5) Brock would be hard enough without a power boost.
    6) Richite and the Red Gyarados appears in Johto not Kanto.
    7) If you want to do this all you shouldn't make it a hack, but a rpg game or something similar.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    Woah this idea has already been completed by someone else. Check out "Pokemon: Ash's Quest" in this forum.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Ritchie was in Kanto league ;)
    Well ya sure took very hard hack... btw Pikachu, Brock and Misty following player is very bad idea it takes not huge but enormous amount of free space...

I guess I'll have to watch the Kanto league again to see.

Back