• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kanto: Revolutionary Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:Sold out. ;__; SuperMan Returns hardly compares...well anyway, I have nothing to post except junk, so can we skip me? ^_^;;

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Gah, that must've sucked! You see, before the 2nd movie came out, I never really was interested in POTC. I kind of thought it was... boring. <_< But then I saw the commercials for POTC 2 and I'm like... "I WANNA WATCH THAT!!".

Superman Returns (The Superman guy is kind of hawt. xP ) also looks interesting but not as much as POTC 2. What did that Elizabeth girl do that made everyone so mad? On my MSN messenger, half of my contacts are like "DIE ELIZABETH!!". ._.U

Um, sure! But where's water&icepower?

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    EDIT: fixed naming mistake

OOC:Me next then!

IC: I woke up the next morning to the sound od Dodrio crying in the distance. It was broad daylight, 'I must've overslept.' There were many Pokemon that he could hear in the distance. they all were probably busy trying to get breakfast. Thinking about Breakfast made me feel hungry. My stomach had growled and I looked at the other two trainers who were still sleeping. I looked at the now quiet Charmander sleeping next to the girl named Julian. They all were fast asleep. Then I looked around and noticed something, 'I hadn't put Squirtle back in its pokeball... Oh no.' Squirtle wasn't there anymore. I had to go look for him.

'That rebellious Squirtle, where had he gone?' I thought irritated by this fact. 'What makes him think he can just walk off like that' I still thought infuriated. Before enraging I callmed myself down and thought, 'If I were a Pokemon, what would i be doing at a time like this?' Then it came to me, 'Food.'

I looked at the various trees and noticed there were apples on them, many bug pokemon were on them and I really didn't want to bother them. I then saw squirtle walking happily down the road towards me. He had a giant peach in his hand. I wanted to yell at him but I knew that wouldn't help our relationship. So I simply told Squirtle to come back to the campsite and to let me know if he wanted to go somewhere so I would go with him. Squirtle listend to this and hesitantly followed me back to the campsite, still holdong the giant peach in his hand. I looked at my Squirtle's peach and my stomach growled. I sweatdropped and smiled sheepishly at Squirtle. Squirtle, infuriated by this, tightened his grip on his peach and scowled at me. I sighed and turned away letting him follow me back to the campsite.

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    *has decided to stop writing in pink* ^^U Actually, Kai is Julian (my character)'s pet Siberian Husky. He's following them. o.oU

---

I rolled over onto my side and felt something fluffy and warm. I opened my eyes groggily to see that I had rollen off my sleeping bag and onto Kai. I sat up, careful not to disturb the sleeping Kai, Charmander and Laiza who was sitting against a tree, not looking so anti-social and "Grr..." as before. I looked around and noticed that the Squirtle and Jason were missing.

I pulled out my poke-ball containing Bulbasaur and decided to let her out. She appeared in a flash of white. She blinked her large red eyes and peered around curiously. She noticed my sleeping bag and waddled over to it before curling up and falling asleep.

I pulled out my cellphone. 11:48 AM. Wow, we really slept in. I knew that if we didn't wake up and get a move on, we'd be behind. Real behind. I sighed and knew that I had to wake up Laiza... which I really didn't feel like doing. Oh well.

I walked over to him and gently shook him awake.

---

Now it's Bell's turn.

Last edited:

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    (fixed...and i wanted to post again because i'm actually ona roll with my character in this RP. this is fun!^^)

As soon as they got back to the campsite, He saw that the other two trainers were already awake. Laiza and his Charmander in silence as usual and Julian and her Bubasaur. This was the first time he had seen her Bulbasaur, but it was asleep in her sleeping bag. He felt them looking at his sudden arrival and his stomach growling. He could feel that his face turn red. He was embarassed that his Squirtle had managed to get something to eat and was happily eating it, while his stomach growled with starvation. He sighed at his Squirtle as Squirtle taunted himby eating his peach slowly and loudly. 'At least Squirtle has a sense of humor' he thought positively trying not to look at Squirtle.

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Hehe, that's one Squirtle. xD

---

After eating breakfeast, we were back to walking. We were currently heading towards Viridian City and I could see the city coming up ahead. I dug my heel into the ground, like I've done many times before, as Kai strained to run up ahead whilst barking his head off.

I wondered to myself WHY I agreed to take Kai with me. Probably because he'd mope around the house whining and I'd miss him an awful lot, even though he annoys the living daylights outta me most of the time. The only sounds made were the chirping of Pidgeys and the chattering of Rattatas.

I decided to catch a Pokemon or two when we reached Viridian Forest. And train them up of course. We walked into the entrance and headed to the mart to stock up on supplies. I tied Kai to a pole outside the mart since dogs weren't allowed.

---

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    OOC: Eep! sorry, I don't usually get time on the net. Am I still in? or have I been kicked out?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: o O;; Um...okay then... Got a little far didn't yah? xD And Fallen, I think you meant 11:48 AM, not PM.

IC: Once again, I was pissed. What in the world did I do to deserve being woken up before I was awake myself, and having a charmander that was now holding onto my pant leg with on clawed hand, while looking around with big eyes. It made walking kind of hard and awkward, what with not trying to pull charmander off his feet, and trying to move at the same speed as the little fire lizard.

I'd skipped over breakfast, and I hadn't had any dinner last night, but my stomach didn't really hurt from it. We found our way to Viridian, and my eyes passed over the gym, and I knew it was closed from the two trainer's peering inside. I glanced at Julian, who was headed for the pokemart, and then at Jason, who didn't seem to be doing anything in particular, other then keeping an eye on his rebellious squirtle.

Charmander clung to me and looked up with big eyes, as though my face were one big pecha berry- what Charmander had foraged for breakfast this morning. I scoffed and picked up the pokemon, releasing it's grip on my pants and put it back down. It looked ready to cry until I patted it, and looked around Viridian. The pokemon looked like it understood it's trainer wasn't one for expressions or words. By looking down at the pokemon's grinning face, I knew it had decided to don my expression's for me.

Charmander laughed, and I nodded, and stared at the entrance to the Viridian Forest, just up ahead. I decided to follow Julian to the Pokemart, because I needed to buy three pokeballs and an antidote. Just in case Charmander or Zangoose got poisoned, and one for a weedle, caterpie, and maybe a pikachu, and if not, then the spearow that would be waiting for me at the end of Viridian Forest. I picked out my purchases, with Charmander behind me, clinging to it's tail and looking around with wide curious eyes. I suppose the wide eyes showed that it wasn't taking on my expression at the moment.

After I bought the items, I pocketed them and turned my head slightly sideways and called to Julian, "Coming?" Not waiting for a response, I had already left and Charmander was looking between me and Julian, spotting Bulbasaur, and began it's preparation to cry, starting with a huge sniff. I noticed this and immediately turned around, and told him, "Later."

Picking him up easily, for he was a rather small Charmander, I left the Pokemart and put him down, and decided I would tell him to tackle glomp people in turns, instead of crying over it...later. Too many words would need to be used in order to explain that.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Ergh, oh noes. >_< I'm sorry Scottura but um... well ya see, me and Bell were stuck without you and you didn't exactly tell me WHY you couldn't make it or not. Bell told me she had to go on vacation which was alright...

*Sigh* If only there was a fourth starter. How about a Pichu? >_>

Oh, and could we do a... new order? ^^U

Like,

Bell
    xXFallenXx
    water&icepower
    Scottura

Bell, water&icepower, is it alright if Scottura could join? And Scottura, if it is allowed, would it be okay if he had a Pichu for a starter and no legendaries? >_<

---

I had bought a decent ammount of Potions, Antidotes, Paralyze Heals and Awakenings. And three poke-balls. I picked up Bulbasaur and walked out of the mart before untieing Kai from the pole. I spotted Jason and Laiza and walked over to them. I wondered why there standing there until I saw an old man lying on the ground in front of them.

"NO YOU WILL NOT PASS!!! YOU WILL NOT!!! THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY AND YOU WILL TRESPASS!!!!!" The man howled. Kai's ears perked forward before letting out a series of barks.

I tugged his leash to shut him up and I felt the Bulbasaur quiver in fear. I recalled her to give her some peace and quiet and looked at Laiza and Jason. What were going to do? The man was now currently hollering for... coffee. I sighed. At this rate, we were going to be REALLY behind. I glared up at the sky until to have the Sun glare back at me.

---

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: It's fine with me, but we could let Scottura pick from the legendary dogs and Celebi...< <;; *waits for water&icepower to post...*

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Um... how about... Deoxys for Scottura? o.oU

'Cause you see, I'm planning two... "sequels" to this RPG and I was going to use Celebi, Lugia, Ho-Oh and the three Legendary dogs. (They're more cats to me. >_> Raiko, a tiger. Entei, a lion. And Suicune, a cheetah. ._.U )

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    (sorry it took me so long to post... I had problems with the site not loading :\ )

Jason looked at the man in disbelief. Where they were was obviously not private property. It was a sidewalk for goodness sake. This man was blocking the way to Pewter City, the closest town with a gym that wasn't closed. He was becoming impatient and irritated because of this man and he knew he shouldn't be because he was an elder. His parents had always taught him to respect his elders. "Should we go get him some coffee then?" he suggested to the other two. He could feel a tug on his pants and saw Squirtle tugging on his cargos. "Squirtle…" it said as it pointed to a café nearby. "Good job Squirtle, at least you did something nice for a change." I said to him, with a bit of sarcasm in my tone. A rush of water went over Jason's face, leaving him soaking wet. 'Okay maybe I was a little bit too sarcastic' he thought to himself as they walked to the café.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Well, until Scottura arrives, it'll be:

Bell
    xXFallenXx
    water&icepower

So now it's Bell's turn. Yeah, was the Database problem thing? It's been happening A LOT now. I wish I could donate some money but I'm only twelve (My parents won't let me and I'm broke) and I don't have a PayPal account. >_<

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Saame. Cept I'm not twelve, I'm thirteen, and my uncle/aunt don't know me and Asher go on forums. < <;; SHHHHH! xDD

IC: What a prick! Coffee? Had I been alone, I would've simply sat there looking indifferent, making sure nobody got the man coffee. I wanted to say, 'go get your own coffee', but what I said was, "No."

As in, 'I'm not gonna go out of my way to get you a **** cup of coffee.' So I waited for Jason to get it, although, I was extremely tempted to just walk past him. So sue me for walking on a public sidewalk. That was another thing I wanted to say to the ridiculous old man. I folded my arms and waited, silently, and annoyed. My expression was just the same though, and I kept it that way. My gaze was fixed on the entrance to Viridian Forest, and it was the same unblinking stare I gave to people who were annoying me. Like the old man.

Charmander donned my expression for me again, and growled at the man, the flame on it's tail growing slightly larger in my anger and frustration at stubborn man. Had Charmander not decided to don my expression, it would probably have run up to the man, hugged his leg, and started bawling and hollering like the man. The thought depressed me and Charmander looked up at me with wide eyes, slightly confused as to what it should do.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Bah, I find Laiza's Charmander adorable! x3

My mom and dad don't know what a forum IS. *shifty eyes*

---

I glanced at the cafe, wondering what was taking Jason on. Maybe he didn't know what KIND of coffee to get the old man. Yeah, that was probably it. We didn't know if the old guy wanted cream and sugar, or milk or just plain bitter black coffee. I sighed and saw Laiza staring at the entrance of Viridian Forest, his face emotionless as usual. His Charmander was staring up at him with its large eyes.

Kai let out a small whine and plopped down onto the ground, nearly taking me with him. I straightened up and peered around. There was the Pokemon center... though we hadn't needed to go there since our Pokemon weren't hurt. The mart, which we've already been to. The GYM which has closed. And a couple of houses.

But I knew on the left side of the city, was the Indigo League. Where we would be heading near the end of the year... hopefully. I sighed and began drawing circles in the dirt with the toe of my shoe, waiting for Jason to arrive.

---

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    I had this post ready a long time ago, but the site was down for a while. sorry :\

At the cafe shop, he decided to get the old man a Mocha. 'Everyone likes a simple ice-cold Mocha' he thought positively. The cafe was filled with business people wanting their coffe especially since it was the morining. The shop was filled with the scent of coffe beans. Jason loved this smell. It was a sweet yet tad bitter smell. It took a while for the Mocha to finish as it was freshly made. when they called his name, he got up and retrieved the Mocha and walked out of the busy coffe shop. Squirtle, was following right behind him. The two hadn't said a word to eachother for a while.

Jason stopped and faced Squirtle, Squirtle being suprised by this looked questionably at Jason. "Squirtle, can we start over, I want us to get along like friends, I understand that you're a little rebellious at first because you hardly know me and you were once a wild Pokemon but you're with me now and I don't want us to be fighting." Squritle was silent and was still facing Jason eyeing him and his words. "Squitle, I've always liked Water-Pokemon and they'e always been my favorite types, including you... and I just want us to get along." Squirtle was touched by this and hugged his new trainer in delight. Squirtle sprayed water on Jason's face again, but this time playfully.

"Well, we should hurry back, the old man's waiting on us and so are Laiza and Julian." They both hurried back along with the Mocha that had melted a little because of the sudden stop.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Hey a Pichu is fine with me. As for legendary's I could always have Rayquaza? I'm sorry but I don't get enough time on the net as I use to. Besides Pichu's evolve into Pikachus ^_^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Reeeally sorry guys. < <;; Forgot it was my turn.

IC: "Let's go." I mumbled, as I caught sight of Jason, "Coffee." I stated blatantly to the old man, pointing an annoyed finger at Jason, "Drink it, and move." My face remained a blank, and even charmander, surveying my face closely without shame, couldn't figure out what would've been my expression. Because for once, I was wearing the expression I felt. Because indifference to this old mans needs, or more like, wants, was all I felt right now. The man was obviously delerious, spoiled, and moronic. I hated him already, but kept my blunt and straightforward words to the point.

Beating around the bush was stupid, now that the man had no reason to stop us from proceeding. He had his god****ed coffee, or, would have it. If he stopped us now, I would grab his face, and fling him aside, probably break his hip or something, and keep going. I was already a juvenile delinquet, why not add another crime to my record? Not like he could sue us for trespassing anyway. We were CHILDREN for crying out loud. My thoughts rambled on and on like this, for ages it felt, pouring hatred and frustration into this stupid bawling old geezer.

And yet, my face remained cold and stony, unpenatrable the hurricane of hate that stormed behind the pale chalky skin and sharp narrow eyes. I folded my arms and waited, seeming patiently, but truly, impatiently, for Jason to get back and give the hag his coffee so we could pass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back