• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ~ Kanto X

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Pokemon ~ Kanto X

Woah! Guess who's Back!

Yeah, Its Me, Chiz!

Info:
    Comic follows the Adventures of Red and Gold, two young Newbie trainers as they battle thier way through Kanto in thier Quests to Collect the 8 Pokemon League badges, and to rid the land of Team Rocket. They often encounter Proffesor Oak's other two youngsters, Blue, Oak's Grandson, and Green. There shall often be other twists and turns, so that the comic avoids slipping to the simple Generic Low.

Comics:
    Pokemon ~ Kanto X

Episode 1~ (17/09/06)
    Episode 2~ (18/09/06)
    Episode 3~ (27/09/06)
    Episode 4~ (15/10/06)
    Episode 5~ (22/10/06)

Charachters:

Credit:
    Pokemon Elite 2000
    Virtual Gameboy Atlas
    Chronis
    Koopaul
    Cas$quall
    Jackster
    Smartypanda
    Mewtwo Man
    Wong_Agung​

Last edited:

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Hia Chizzy! I really like the 1st episode, Gold in Kanto gives an element of suspicion! I want to read on! Well Done!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hey Whitey... Thanks Dude, Glad you liked it.

Just to let the people know, Im not always going to go for this comic in a humourous way. There willl be humour, but not too often.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Blue is Gary, as in the English Manga.
    Green is The FR/LG Heroine.

and what do you mean by three comics on one listing? All on the first Page?

Years
    Professor*

tons of spelling mistakes. and DON'T EVER capitalize Every World Like I'm Doing Now. It's Not Cool.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Is a Generic Comic always Poor & Bad?

Nope.

Past Comics have seemed to Hold out though all the bad critisism they get JUST for being a Generic. That gives the comic a bad place for starters. Instead of it being judged on quality its judged as 'Its a generic = Bad'.

Sorry Guys, But you really Sicken Me.

Im going to prove all you guys wrong. I'll change the Spelling Errors, and I can't see why Me capitalizing every letter like some n00b, puts me across as someone 'Trying to Be cool'. You sicken Me even More.

Oh Yeah, To Be honest, Im not going to be like the other 'Generic Authors' By saying 'It'll have a massive twist to shock you all' This will Be basically Generic, yes, it'll be slightly different to the others. I like to work at a high standard.

Thank You.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    It's not that bad I think... But the spelling is not very good..

Try being French. = Not easy to make comics in English.

Meh.

Can I ask all you guys a favour, that if you can see I've made a mistake, that you kindly point it out to me. You don't know how much people slanting your grammar damages your confidence.

EDIT: Episode 2 is Up, an Improvement on Graphic Placement, Grammar and Spelling. Credit list updated.

Episode 2

Last edited:

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    I really like the 2nd chapter Chizzy! The fire effect is good and I like the slight comedy element in it when Oak tries to talk! Well Done again!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks Whitey! Finally someone looks through the generic and looks deeper into the comic!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    I like it myself, good style :D Love the banner, its overall well constructed, and could turn out to be a good fun series. Keep it up.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Oh Dutch! PC is so multi-national...

On-Topic: Glad you thought it was better.

Any More Comments Folks?

Years
    Is a Generic Comic always Poor & Bad?

Nope.

Past Comics have seemed to Hold out though all the bad critisism they get JUST for being a Generic. That gives the comic a bad place for starters. Instead of it being judged on quality its judged as 'Its a generic = Bad'.

Sorry Guys, But you really Sicken Me.

Im going to prove all you guys wrong. I'll change the Spelling Errors, and I can't see why Me capitalizing every letter like some n00b, puts me across as someone 'Trying to Be cool'. You sicken Me even More.

Oh Yeah, To Be honest, Im not going to be like the other 'Generic Authors' By saying 'It'll have a massive twist to shock you all' This will Be basically Generic, yes, it'll be slightly different to the others. I like to work at a high standard.

Thank You.

The start looks bad

and first impressions, are important.

Generic pokemon comics are all the same.
    Your plot outlines that, I have a dislike for comics with the 'GETBADGESDEFEATTEAMROCKETANDTHROWINRIVALSFORGOODMEASURE'
    type of plot line, which judging by the plot. This could be one of those.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wow, you've really improved a fair bit Chizzy.

Definitely an improvement in the quality of your work, and it's nice to see that you're trying to make something a bit more serious.

I hope to see more close up shots of the character's emotoins - it really adds a sense of depth to the comic.

My only biff is that you're gonna be putting that unnecessary banner up the top of every comic. It's not a bad thing - it just bugs me, that's all. Also, be on the look out for tiny mistakes.

Keep it up *sticks thumb up* :D

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    The Banner Stays. Its just there because I believe it looks better Presentation wise.

Matt, I Know exactly what you mean. I'll try to incorperate something to help it.

Esupio, Yes, First Impressions ARE important, I very well know that, but my comic shall not be the 'GETBADGEDEFEATTEAMROCKETANDTHROWINRIVALSFORGOODMEASURE' Sort of Comic.
    I Shall not let myself or my comics slip to that low.

Years
    " Info:
    Comic follows the Adventures of Red and Gold, two young Newbie trainers as they battle thier way through Kanto in thier Quests to Collect the 8 Pokemon League badges, and to rid the land of Team Rocket. They often encounter Proffesor Oak's other two youngsters, Blue, Oak's Grandson, and Green.
    "
    ... Need I say more?

Back