• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Kanto!

should there be Johto Pokemon in Kanto

• Yes

Votes: 319 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 8.1%
  • have a little

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 30 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
    so is this hack a full one aside from the bugs?,i LOVED ashs quest but never beat it cuz i couldnt get to the elite 4 thats not gonna happen here is it? dude i seriously love what your doing here im gonna start looking for bugs right away

okay i found after getting the potion for rayquaza and gary is done talking to you if you move down the event repeats and he goes through the fence/trees

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    ive already found pretty much all the bugs up untill after 4th gym :) gunna start looking for more later today

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    my game keeps freezing after i beat brock at the celedon gym, can some1 help me? ive really enjoyed playing this so far and want to continue!!
    and r u supposed to have any HM's yet because i dont and i have 3badges..

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    not much but i made a banner
    Pokemon Kanto!

here ya go
    ill make more

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    It looks good, but PLEASE text edit everything. The text is really bad, with a lot of errors.

there will be a grammer fix!

i dont know if you fixed this in 3.2 or if something went wrong with the download but when you go into the cave to get the potion, as soon as you tak 1 step in any direction the potion reappears. also whenyou use the potion on the injured pokemon, you still have the potion and you can keep giving the potion to it over and over again!

yep that's a bug I forgot to fix

how the hell do u catch the bulbasaur? he blocks the pokeballs! and wen u kill him he dies! plz some1 help

in kanto beta 1 and 2 you could catch him/her like that. but in this beta I'ts different
    you can get it my talking to the owner of the graden

Do something about the grammar and spelling, it's really bad.

You're better off posting no banner than a banner like that one, lol.

what's so bad about the banner?

the one u are tryin to catch is the "boss" bulbasaur, u need 2 beat him then u find a wild one

yep you can find a wild bulbasur in the wild!

so is this hack a full one aside from the bugs?,i LOVED ashs quest but never beat it cuz i couldnt get to the elite 4 thats not gonna happen here is it? dude i seriously love what your doing here im gonna start looking for bugs right away

okay i found after getting the potion for rayquaza and gary is done talking to you if you move down the event repeats and he goes through the fence/trees

yes there will be the E4 but it's not full I'm only 25% through the hack!
    there is going to be Jhoto, Orange Isle and Battle Fointir (and I just have enough maps to do this)

ive already found pretty much all the bugs up untill after 4th gym :) gunna start looking for more later today

sweet! I'll put you up as a beta tester If you want!

my game keeps freezing after i beat brock at the celedon gym, can some1 help me? ive really enjoyed playing this so far and want to continue!!
    and r u supposed to have any HM's yet because i dont and i have 3badges..

the only HM's you can get in the hack is Surf and Fly but I don't know why it frezze's up

This hack looks wicked im downloading it now.

awesome!

not much but i made a banner
    Pokemon Kanto!

here ya go
    ill make more

awesome!!!

well all I can stay Is I working on the grammer!
    as far as the beta I will be scrpting Jhoto, soon and I'l have pic's and other stuff with it! soon

P.S well some player's have found that there Butterfree's try's to elove but it doesn't I wonder why that is?

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    Whoa this is cool! Playin it now.
    But as other people have said, the grammer, is like, really bad

Edit: Ugh, on Route 1 there are high leveled Pokemon. A level 66 Sunflora! wtf?! When u faint ur in Blaines gym n can't get out!

Last edited:

infmaniac

Determined Beginner
    Years
    Brilliant

This one looks gr8. Been playing on Ash's Quest for bit n had to start it over few times cos of things i missed that weren't that clear in 1st place. Hope this one will make events and things needed very clear. 25% done and all kanto is done? Thats amazing so its gonna be a long one. Haven't downloaded it yet but i tend to wait for a better beta lol after readin everything so far i think ill get it now. Keep up gr8 work and can't wait for all the next beta's that will eventually come. Brilliant idea for a hack!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    yea i'll b a beta tester, spesh seein as ive got quite far in it so far lol..
    btw guys there are quite a few things that are 100% diff from normal hacks, lots of twists and turns, trust me, ive got lost quite a few times lol

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    uuhhhh... i forgot to put the link in (just noticed) sorry.

ps: as i said before, i like this hack(even though i totally suck at it)

infmaniac

Determined Beginner
    Years
    Bug Outside Celedon Gym

Dunno if u know bout it or if its just my rom but outside celedon gym after re-battling Brock when he says he's going or whatever the game switches off and lost all my saves that i did while playin that time. E.g i saved at the island of great pokemon when i came back to playing this today i saved few more times of course when it switched off i lost the recent saves so im back to island of great pokemon. Also before u get on the ship back to vermillion i kinda went thru half of it and found the Tea to get into safron. Is that supposed to happen?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Really enjoying this one! The Orange Island extension sounds excellent ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    it keeps freezing after re-battling brock please some on help i really like this game and want to continue but i cant!!!!

it keeps freezing after re-battling brock please some on help i really like this game and want to continue but i cant!!!!

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WOH HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!
    Just use the walk threw walls cheat from Fire-Red and go around brock and go into the door then after the battle get out of the gym and run in any direction but up and you can still continue the game =)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    aww you didn't finish Azalea, ekruteak, blackthorn, or mahogany from johto??? i beat the elite four, then went to new bark town, beat team rocket, found chickorita and stuff, went threw the entei event, caught entei, and then i went threw union cave but no azalea town =( and and if you go into professor elms "Lab" it wont let you back out please fix!! and fix john room from the mewtwo event and also i can not find mew or squirtle why not? But besides the errors in the text and spelling EXCELLENT WORK!!!

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
    ASH:I a finally ten years old
    and I can be a pokemon master
    and travel with my starter
    Charmander, Squitle or Bulbasaur

GARY:you snozze you lose
    I have my frist pokemon

FANS:GARY,GARY his the man
    who can beat him nobody can

You oughta write novels.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    aww you didn't finish Azalea, ekruteak, blackthorn, or mahogany from johto??? i beat the elite four, then went to new bark town, beat team rocket, found chickorita and stuff, went threw the entei event, caught entei, and then i went threw union cave but no azalea town =( and and if you go into professor elms "Lab" it wont let you back out please fix!! and fix john room from the mewtwo event and also i can not find mew or squirtle why not? But besides the errors in the text and spelling EXCELLENT WORK!!!

thats coz this release ends at end of elite 4 lol

Years

I have my frist pokemon

You oughta write novels.

LOL. That made me laugh. No offense, he's kind of right though. Honestly, you can't post screens with grammar like that, people won't take you seriously.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Whoa this is cool! Playin it now.
    But as other people have said, the grammer, is like, really bad

Edit: Ugh, on Route 1 there are high leveled Pokemon. A level 66 Sunflora! wtf?! When u faint ur in Blaines gym n can't get out!

um.. ok a level 66 Sunflora, that may be bad patching

This one looks gr8. Been playing on Ash's Quest for bit n had to start it over few times cos of things i missed that weren't that clear in 1st place. Hope this one will make events and things needed very clear. 25% done and all kanto is done? Thats amazing so its gonna be a long one. Haven't downloaded it yet but i tend to wait for a better beta lol after readin everything so far i think ill get it now. Keep up gr8 work and can't wait for all the next beta's that will eventually come. Brilliant idea for a hack!

thank's an I'm looking forward to the next beat also

yea i'll b a beta tester, spesh seein as ive got quite far in it so far lol..
    btw guys there are quite a few things that are 100% diff from normal hacks, lots of twists and turns, trust me, ive got lost quite a few times lol

but, your not lost anymore, right

uuhhhh... i forgot to put the link in (just noticed) sorry.

ps: as i said before, i like this hack(even though i totally suck at it)

thank's awesome banner

Dunno if u know bout it or if its just my rom but outside celedon gym after re-battling Brock when he says he's going or whatever the game switches off and lost all my saves that i did while playin that time. E.g i saved at the island of great pokemon when i came back to playing this today i saved few more times of course when it switched off i lost the recent saves so im back to island of great pokemon. Also before u get on the ship back to vermillion i kinda went thru half of it and found the Tea to get into safron. Is that supposed to happen?

ok, werid bug, I'l add it to the bug list

Really enjoying this one! The Orange Island extension sounds excellent ^^

yep, I can't wait til I am up to there

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WOH HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!
    Just use the walk threw walls cheat from Fire-Red and go around brock and go into the door then after the battle get out of the gym and run in any direction but up and you can still continue the game =)

ok, didn't know that a bug, but anyway I fix it

the Johto area is part of kanto 2.0 and, I updating the Johto, alot, so you have finsh my hack, great job!

I have my frist pokemon

You oughta write novels.

yech, the grammer isn't the best, it my weak spot, (everyone has a weak spot even you)

thats coz this release ends at end of elite 4 lol

yep!

LOL. That made me laugh. No offense, he's kind of right though. Honestly, you can't post screens with grammar like that, people won't take you seriously.

yech, my grammer isn't the best

Pokemon Kanto!

heres a new title banner... enjoy!:D

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank's

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Dude, it's easy to fix your Grammar.
    Just type like me. I think that will work. Remember, type a Capital Letter
    at the start of every sentence. Remember to type a Capital Letter at the
    start of every name. (Pokemon, People, etc.)
    Just remember, Grammar isn't as hard as u think.

Pokemon Kanto!

heres a new title banner... enjoy!:D

Aljam, that Banner is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big for your signature for People to support this Hack.
    U will most likely get a signature warning for this. Sorry if I am rude.

P.S (A bit offtopic.) I don't have a weak spot. (Yea, 100% sure.)
    And also, get a Spriter and OW Spriter for this Hack too. First of all, you have to get a
    Kyledove Misty OW first. 'Cause it looks like the Misty in the Anime.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back