• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Kanto!

should there be Johto Pokemon in Kanto

• Yes

Votes: 319 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 8.1%
  • have a little

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 30 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Glad you fixed the grammar good hack annoying trying to read the events you added in but

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    use the plat registeel because the dp one people get mad cause it looked like a nazi. also how will trade evos work and any sprites you need?

edit: it's pikachu not pickachu
    In the next beta you don't have to trade to elove pokemon

This game is outstanding... I can't believe you made this ^^, Sure the grammer needs corrected but the story is perfect following the anime. I accidently saved in viridian forest by Team Rocket xP but i don't mind, you made this fast paced so its easy to re-trace my steps :) Very well done and i hope you keep going!
    edit: omg first post since March of 2008..... I just started visiting this site since last year i guess, and i never knew i had an acc until i tried signing up and figured my email was in use.
    awesome frist post
    and I no the game is outstanding and the next beta will be way better

I'll play this...

It's based on the real anime, right? :)

P.S. Download... Hmm... Ahh! :)
    um.... the events are but in the next beta, you don't have to go the way ash and his friends went you can just go what ever way you like in this beta, unless I put an event in in which you can't

are my sprites in the next demo?
    um..... I hanv't put them in the hack yet that will be a last second thing, but yech it will be in the next beta

I didn't notice many problems. A few glitches like the infinite potions at the very beginning or some events that repeat and even some things where you can walk where you're not supposed to. But more pressing than that was grammar. It was hard to focus on regular bugs when I was more eyesored by the fact that Pikachu wasn't spelled correctly or capitalized. And Squirtle was the same, noted as "squitle". It's mainly pretty awesome, cool scripting job, but I would just watch out for bugs and more pressingly at the moment, grammar issues.

Edit: One thing I totally loved, however, was Pikachu's new sprite. I don't think it looks like Ash's, but it's way cooler than the normal one. I also want to add that some other Pokemon sprites you changed were also for the better (Ratatta, etc.). Good job.
    the intro will be different and better in the next beta
    the sprite's are from ruby

I love this hack so far! Keep it up!

(And perhaps update the grammar a bit :))
    I NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, keep working on it though.
    thx!

I got that from a other hack to help with the pika wlaking thing puls to help you https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4216237&postcount=300
    this is a RHN what does this have to do with a pickachu

Glad you fixed the grammar good hack annoying trying to read the events you added in but
    the event's will be more readable in the next beta

UPDATE:
    todays update is hoen pokemon, and where they will be in the next beta

KANTO!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

JOHTO!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!
    Pokemon Kanto!

if you what to debate over this go ahead

100th! Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    My post is about how you can make a scirpt to make ash have pika with him by a transform scirpt and make it 32'32 size to have pika in it plus it can work with ash going to hoaen with dif. close

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    ...You need to fix your grammar...
    I NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My post is about how you can make a scirpt to make ash have pika with him by a transform scirpt and make it 32'32 size to have pika in it plus it can work with ash going to hoaen with dif. close
    one thing with that

TRANSFORM SCIPT I HAVE DONE IT BUT.................................

there are ways that make you become the defalut male script
    - press start
    - warp
    - enter a wild battle

so that idea will not work.....

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • There's no point in saying to one person "ill fix the gramer" then the rest "i no!". If you're going to show us good grammar, use it in your posts.

But, mm, apart from that, it looks good. I like it how you've evenly separated the Hoenn Pokémon but one thing. Is Marill catchable in Kanto?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    There's no point in saying to one person "ill fix the gramer" then the rest "i no!". If you're going to show us good grammar, use it in your posts.

But, mm, apart from that, it looks good. I like it how you've evenly separated the Hoenn Pokémon but one thing. Is Marill catchable in Kanto?

he is in the game when you go to johto. wait do you mean the place kanto or the hack?

Q: can you go to the orange island in this hack? I can make the edits for the pink pokes and the gold winged butterfrees or stuff

Last edited:

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Great hack. its got real potential!
    sweet!

he is in the game when you go to johto. wait do you mean the place kanto or the hack?

Q: can you go to the orange island in this hack? I can make the edits for the pink pokes and the gold winged butterfrees or stuff
    Marill will be in the Johto region, yes there will be the orange islands and no please don't do any orange islands stuff.

There's no point in saying to one person "ill fix the gramer" then the rest "i no!". If you're going to show us good grammar, use it in your posts.

Marill will be in the Johto region,

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - 16 gyms in kanto and johto like in the aimme (one gym of each type)
    - Heaon startes (can pick one early in the game)
    - random starter's (ninoran ninoran and cubone)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    different starters? i thought pikachu was our starter? any sound great but whne is the next beta coming out

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    My game freezes after I beat Brock in Celedon City when I win the replacement boulder badge

that bug hasn't happen to me, but I sould put it in the major bug list

It needs better grammar and try using capital letters like the following letter: A

Thank's for the tip, because it won't just help me in this hack but also in real life.

Balk, You just spelled Hoenn "Heaon" and anime "ammie", do you have a grammar fixer yet?

yech, my grammer fixer is me. (It's getting better)

Interesting, neat way you involve the story line from the tv series! Keep up the good work!

thx!

different starters? i thought pikachu was our starter? any sound great but whne is the next beta coming out

typo whne it's when
    next beta is after Johto is done

UPDATE!!!!
    time for a new region

the orange Islands due to added kanto ares there is not enough map sapce for a big orange island. So I could keep the new Orange or I could call it something else and make up my very very very small region (which you can go to before Johto) so any ideas for this small new region

I only have 4 free maps (yech it will be small)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    the whole of johto? jesus your working fast. can we have some screenshots of johto?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2011
    could you possibly fit the Orange Islands if you removed some houses? That should free up some space for more maps.

besides that, my only complaints are some of the glitches. (I don't see the problem with the grammar, few mistakes, but whatever)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    yech, my grammer fixer is me. (It's getting better)

thx!

typo whne it's when
    next beta is after Johto is done

UPDATE!!!!
    time for a new region

the orange Islands due to added kanto ares there is not enough map sapce for a big orange island. So I could keep the new Orange or I could call it something else and make up my very very very small region (which you can go to before Johto) so any ideas for this small new region

I only have 4 free maps (yech it will be small)
    I just had to lol at the "grammer" part. haha soz.

Do you mean you have four headers(like... the town names the maps are under. I'm guessing you already know), or are you just going through this by overwriting exisiting maps? Again, I'm guessing you already knew, but you could just keep inserting maps, instead of overwriting existing ones, then you don't have to worry about having extra maps. And about the 4 you could overwrite, you could just make them like... 300x300 or some HUGE size.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back