• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Kanto!

should there be Johto Pokemon in Kanto

• Yes

Votes: 319 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 8.1%
  • have a little

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 30 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    I just had to lol at the "grammer" part. haha soz.

Do you mean you have four headers(like... the town names the maps are under. I'm guessing you already know), or are you just going through this by overwriting exisiting maps? Again, I'm guessing you already knew, but you could just keep inserting maps, instead of overwriting existing ones, then you don't have to worry about having extra maps. And about the 4 you could overwrite, you could just make them like... 300x300 or some HUGE size.

FOUR HEADERS LEFT!!!!!!!!!

could you possibly fit the Orange Islands if you removed some houses? That should free up some space for more maps.

besides that, my only complaints are some of the glitches. (I don't see the problem with the grammar, few mistakes, but whatever)

I HAVE FOUR HEADERS LEFT NOT FOUR MAPS sorry about the confusion

the whole of johto? jesus your working fast. can we have some screenshots of johto?

I'm siad the next beta will be out at the end of johto, I didn't say I'm up to johto
    (i'm still adding aime events in kanto and remapping)

it you want to see some johto maps made by me beta 2 had them, use A-map to see them (beta 2 is in the Scrapbox called: pokemon kanto need a better name)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    Well i just wanted to say this is amazing hack keep up the good work. Really awesome what your doing here. Love the anime elements really nostalgic and the fact that your adding all the other areas are awesome. PLEASE continue with this :D! One question do you have a ETA on the next beta?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hey dude!nice hack!i have palyed it one time but i made the major bug with team rocket at viridian forest and my game stuck!!!My opinion is that if you can make a hack that you can start form KANTO and then go to Johto,that is a prototype idea,no one has mad it before.You should make your own plto and story line and not try to keep hanged on the stupid anime scenario!You could keep some event but the whole anime scenario was for 10 years old kids!!Try to make your own scenario!!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    hey dude!nice hack!i have palyed it one time but i made the major bug with team rocket at viridian forest and my game stuck!!!My opinion is that if you can make a hack that you can start form KANTO and then go to Johto,that is a prototype idea,no one has mad it before.You should make your own plto and story line and not try to keep hanged on the stupid anime scenario!You could keep some event but the whole anime scenario was for 10 years old kids!!Try to make your own scenario!!
    Yeah the same thing happened to me... I defeated team rocket then i couldn't do anything my game gets stuck there with team rocket just standing there the only thing i could do was start a new game but after playing all that i didn't feel like doing it over again...Great game up until that. It looked promising. Loved the spearows and the pokemon center it was really fun. Even the pidgetotto coming outta know where in the forest.

Although I don't agree on the "new scenario". This following the anime is very nostalgic plus there are plenty of other pokemon hacks with its own scenario.. When i got pokemon red back in the day i was actually disappointed that it in no way followed the same story that i followed all the time. I was happy when yellow came out but then again it only had a few hints of the anime in it.....So i can't wait for this scenario to come out and be bug free. Also I love how in the anime there was a lot going on. Its not just like..go to this gym... fight 10-20 trainers then go to the next gym, repeat..there weren't a lot of detours off of that. I think with this and the adventures ash had can tie into a lot of events that make the game over all way more fun and longer.

jps101

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Aww shazbot...I had a hack I made called Pokemon Kanto.. Oh well. Good luck. And pm me if you need any help. I'm no good at scripting, but i'm a good mapper and i can make some pretty good pokemon teams for trainers

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Yeah the same thing happened to me... I defeated team rocket then i couldn't do anything my game gets stuck there with team rocket just standing there the only thing i could do was start a new game but after playing all that i didn't feel like doing it over again...Great game up until that. It looked promising. Loved the spearows and the pokemon center it was really fun. Even the pidgetotto coming outta know where in the forest.

Although I don't agree on the "new scenario". This following the anime is very nostalgic plus there are plenty of other pokemon hacks with its own scenario.. When i got pokemon red back in the day i was actually disappointed that it in no way followed the same story that i followed all the time. I was happy when yellow came out but then again it only had a few hints of the anime in it.....So i can't wait for this scenario to come out and be bug free. Also I love how in the anime there was a lot going on. Its not just like..go to this gym... fight 10-20 trainers then go to the next gym, repeat..there weren't a lot of detours off of that. I think with this and the adventures ash had can tie into a lot of events that make the game over all way more fun and longer.
    Yeah, the game came first, and Ash is based off of Red, and Gary is based off of Green. One of my pet peeves is when someone thinks the game\manga is based off of the anime <_<.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    Yeah, the game came first, and Ash is based off of Red, and Gary is based off of Green. One of my pet peeves is when someone thinks the game\manga is based off of the anime <_<.

Hmm Never knew that actually because i watched the show for awhile before i picked up the game. Naturally i'm sure most people(in america at least?) watched the show before they got the game at least that's how it was when i was younger. Either way...i prefer it the way it is

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • Hey, anyone know how to activate the Squirtle Squad event, and get Squirtle into your team? I've beaten the 'boss squirtle', but can't find the wild squirtle that can be caught and put on your team. Thanks in advance

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Nice. The Banner is Really Nice.
    So How's the Updates? Any Updates?
    Oh I See Archon will make more?
    So?.. *thinking* Let's see?
    Im Just going to say Good Luck!

-Yasumin >3

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Well i just wanted to say this is amazing hack keep up the good work. Really awesome what your doing here. Love the anime elements really nostalgic and the fact that your adding all the other areas are awesome. PLEASE continue with this :D! One question do you have a ETA on the next beta?

yech, and the next beta will have even more than that

I have next beta there is alot of non-anime and anime events

Yeah the same thing happened to me... I defeated team rocket then i couldn't do anything my game gets stuck there with team rocket just standing there the only thing i could do was start a new game but after playing all that i didn't feel like doing it over again...Great game up until that. It looked promising. Loved the spearows and the pokemon center it was really fun. Even the pidgetotto coming outta know where in the forest.

yech, and the best bit is you should have level 20's when your up against Brock

Pokemon Red came out before The anime did. In fact the Pokemon anime is based on Pokemon Red/Blue.

I wondered what came frist, looks like I know now

Aww shazbot...I had a hack I made called Pokemon Kanto.. Oh well. Good luck. And pm me if you need any help. I'm no good at scripting, but i'm a good mapper and i can make some pretty good pokemon teams for trainers

you did.....with the same name and I don't need any help

yech, like red is ash!

Hey, anyone know how to activate the Squirtle Squad event, and get Squirtle into your team? I've beaten the 'boss squirtle', but can't find the wild squirtle that can be caught and put on your team. Thanks in advance

like in the anime squirtle will run towards you on the route to vermillion

Nice. The Banner is Really Nice.
    So How's the Updates? Any Updates?
    Oh I See Archon will make more?
    So?.. *thinking* Let's see?
    Im Just going to say Good Luck!

-Yasumin >3

Updates are going fine cheak my perivous post to see them

where is gameshark codes for pokemon kanto ??

there the same as firered

UPDATE
    Brock team would have 2 pokemon in the 14-15's next beta 20-25! don't worry It will be easy

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I tried it. The grammars are bad and theres a lot of bugs, but it's allright. When I battled JS in Viridian Forest (I had Pikachu only), I threw out two Pikachu(!), and then they both dissapeared, followed by the game freezing...
    -Oh well...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Wrong, Blakj06, Red is very different from Ash, their not the same at all except for the hat. Red destroyed team rocket. Red saved silph co. Red became pokemon league champ. Red is WAY stronger than Ash. Just as Green (who Gary is based off of) are nothing alike. Gary is more cocky than Green. Also, Green was once friends with Red, while it is unknown if Ash and Gary were ever friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back