• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON KENO (updated regularly)

Shiny HO-OH

Ho-oH trainer
    Years
    Oh dude i re-wrote allot of stuff so ehm you should check it out and thanks for solving my screenies problem that really helped and im gonna change all the text in my hack so the alpha may be delayed slightly.

Years
    Okay, the grammar is quite a bit better. Now I'm just a little confused on the myth thing.

Is this game 1000 years or so in the future? IIRC, the Brass Tower was burnt 150 years prior to Gold/Silver.

So, what I'm getting, is that history is repeating itself, and the Tin Tower is burnt, and Ho-oh & Lugia were both roosting at it at the time, before fleeing once again? And the legendary creatures that died were Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, and were once again revived?

Or is this a timing error/alternate universe where things happened differently?

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
    you know what i find amazing...
    kids like us (teens and younger.)
    can make a game way better than Nintendo with way better graphics.
    like we use DS tiles for a GBA game. thats just punching Nintendo in the face lol.
    also good luck with this. :)

Years
    Okay today guys i have new screens of the Totodile event here they are enjoy:
    You should really check your grammar & spelling before you add in the text, it'll save you a lot of time.
    FISHER: THANK GOODNESS! Please, can you help me?
    The guardian of the forests: Celebi!
    (A comma also works there.)
    Sorry, Leader Bugsy is isn't here, he's away

It's little things like this that make a hack look professional or sloppy.

Gummybear10

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    sense there is a cydaquil and a totodile event
    Will there be a chicorita event?

Shiny HO-OH

Ho-oH trainer
    Years
    well i assume you ment Chikorita and if so then yes there will be but not as of yet first of all im preparing a few finishing touches to the alpha then there might be a Chikorita event also the cyndaquil event isn't going to be in alpha 1 there is a problem with it.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    ok cool but i've already got a beta tester i'll post on my text in my scripts and you fix them then i'll put it back in ok

No. Send me a IPS File via PM. And okay, if you don't want me
    to Beta Test, then I'll fix the Grammar. And also, only send it
    when you're close to completing Beta 1. Then, send me the IPS Patch and I'll
    fix ALL of the Grammar Mistakes up.

Shiny HO-OH

Ho-oH trainer
    Years
    MAJOR UPDATE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys well today i bring you an update it's of the latest event featuring Raikou. I got inspired to do this event by the special episode of Pokemon the legend of thunder: RAIKOU!, well anyways here you go.My next update will be the release of the beta.

Back